Big Brother Tandem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jury - Dillon & Kevin

+4
DanielB
Cherryyy
DDTea
sourxgumxrocks
8 posters

Go down

Jury - Dillon & Kevin Empty Jury - Dillon & Kevin

Post by sourxgumxrocks Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:20 pm

Please make comments/questions here!

This will be done to make it easier to see what has been answered and what hasn't. If you want to post in someone else's thread, that's fine, but be sure to post your primary stuff here! Thanks!
sourxgumxrocks
sourxgumxrocks
Admin

https://bbtandem.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Jury - Dillon & Kevin Empty Re: Jury - Dillon & Kevin

Post by DDTea Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:06 am

Congratulations everyone! you all did great and got to the end. Z be happy with that and shake off some of the hate you receive. you all accomplished somethin all of us didnt so good for you.

cherry and will it looks like my vote is 99% locked in with alexa and cindy. it would be fucked up for me to make you think otherwise. they looked out for my sis and i big time. they sacrificed their veto to save us when they couldve let our nomination ride. will i talked to you once and cherry not at all unfortunately.

all i ask from will and cherry is a reason why i shouldnt voye for alexa and cindy?
DDTea
DDTea

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherryyy Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:54 am

You can for them if you want to after you review everything if you still feel they played the best game. But in an ideal world that's what votes should be based on. Who played the best game, not who you liked the most, were aligned with, or did you the most favors.

Yes, the girls used the veto on you. Sure that was nice. But they didn't "sacrifice" it. If they didn't use it, it would have collected dust and then their only allies at the time would have left. I'm not saying they don't like you guys, but they used the veto because they would be idiots not to. But I wouldn't assume I was owed someone's vote just because I did something to benefit them.

I'm not denying that the girls won a lot of vetos. I'm not calling them useless or anything of the sort, but winning challenges is just one aspect of the game. Will and I aren't as good at challenges, so we had to work harder to get to the end. We had a stronger social game and a stronger strategic game than they did.

The girls had many public fights with other teams on the game threads. Will and I made occasional comments to voice our opinions, but for the most part we stayed out of all of that. Being viewed as a calm team opened doors for us. The girls wouldn't have been willing to work with us had we spent hours on the threads arguing with people after challenges.

I was the one who made the alliance between us. Tagged girls. They may have been on the same page but they were not going up approach us first. Had we not messaged them they likely would have waited out out and discovered how far they could go with wins alone and zero allies. Which probably would have been fifth place, because final five was the round they didn't win either challenge and had anyone else been hoh the girls most likely would have left.

So you should consider voting for us because we played a well rounded game, and made moves to ensure we were never in real danger of leaving.

Cherryyy
Cherryyy

Back to top Go down

Post by DDTea Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:07 am

very nice cherry. this is what i didnt see when we left. i do want to clarify that it isnt just because they are nice ir friends that they had a good chance with my vote. i just saw more of their work and not yours. now that i see you did work behind the scenes i have more to think about.
DDTea
DDTea

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielB Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:59 pm

My vote is probably already locked up as well, but my question to you Cherry, since I feel as if you played the game alone, why didn't you just vote me out when I asked you to? You're the only person I went to in the game and literally begged to be voted out. I told you I was miserable and I spilled a lot of my feelings and you still didn't vote me out.

You had no intentions of working with me or Kevin, who only had Alexa/Cindy as allies, so there was no point in voting to keep me, after I begged you to let me out of this awful game lol.

I won't go any further on my thoughts, because I told you that night how I felt about your game and that pretty much stands now.
DanielB
DanielB

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherryyy Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:03 pm

Dillon, I looked at it like this. Online games are not the same as being in the big brother house. If we were legitimately locked away somewhere and you can't to me and said I'm miserable, I want to go home, as a friend I would have honored that request. But it's an online game. It didn't consume your whole life. If you're miserable, go inactive and wait to be voted out. You may have not been enjoying the game but you were campaigning to leave ask the other team could stay. At the time my strongest alliance was with Javi and I was not going to go back on what he wanted to feed into your diva fits.

As for your thoughts on my game, I feel like I ended up doing the opposite of what you accused me if when we talk, but you can have your own opinion other.
Cherryyy
Cherryyy

Back to top Go down

Post by reid_alexa Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:09 pm

Yes, the girls used the veto on you. Sure that was nice. But they didn't "sacrifice" it. If they didn't use it, it would have collected dust and then their only allies at the time would have left. I'm not saying they don't like you guys, but they used the veto because they would be idiots not to. But I wouldn't assume I was owed someone's vote just because I did something to benefit them.  

<3333333 hi guys!

I don't think anyone should base their votes on who helped them most in the game but I will say (even if Cherry wasn't aware), it was an absolute sacrifice in our game to use that veto. As Dillon knows, we were alligned with Jimmy and Alaina at the time and  we weren't nominated because we also were talking with Kim and Spooky. Using that veto knowingly cost us both of those allies because we were trying to keep you in the game further because we were closest to you guys. We had hoped we'd be able to win HOH the next round so both of our pairs could go on through the game but unfortunately that didn't happen.

Also, we do agree that winning challenges is not everything. That was not our only strategy. We had a similar social game, while not as strong. We did make strategic moves when we were in the position to do so, which is how we became in the final 2. We were targets throughout the game so we had to win challenges in order to stay.

reid_alexa

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielB Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:58 pm

Cherry I think you played a good game, I wish you would have done something sooner. I don't think anyone thinks Will did much...I mean he's not even answering questions.

I had said that I wouldn't vote Javi since this was a TEAM game and I felt he was the only one playing for his team. I kind of feel the same about you.
DanielB
DanielB

Back to top Go down

Post by imsexyniknowit Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:12 pm

Daniel and Kevinnnnnnnnnnn <3

imsexyniknowit
imsexyniknowit

Back to top Go down

Post by DDTea Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:14 pm

hey girls!  I love you 
DDTea
DDTea

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherryyy Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:17 pm

When you go to a restaurant you sit down and a waiter comes and takes your order. Then he comes out later with your food. You don't see the cook in the kitchen making it, but that doesn't mean he doesn't exist. The server's job is to interact with the customers, the cook's job is to make food behind the scenes. I'm a writer. I'm better at words and answering questions than Will is. I'm also better at socializing. So yes, people see more of me, but that doesn't mean Will isn't there.

The first hoh competition we won, the puzzle, that was all Will. And we both posted nominations, he posted one pair, I posted the other. When Mikey won veto and we had to make a replacement, Will posted that as well. The parts two and three of the final hoh we worked on together.

I wouldn't compare that with Javi and Andre. I understand that both Javi and I are more dominant than our partners, but Will and I communicated in everything. We talked before we made moves, we left each other messages and ideas in our diary room. Havi admitted to me that the first time he was hoh he didn't tell Andre who he was going to nominate. So yes, that's an example of him playing solo. But Will and I communicated on everything and he gave input. Just because I'm the one out here dreaming the customers doesn't mean he's not in the kitchen cooking.
Cherryyy
Cherryyy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherryyy Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:29 pm

Wow I really shouldn't do these mobile. Please ignore any typos and auto correct fails.
Cherryyy
Cherryyy

Back to top Go down

Post by Iraheto Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:32 pm

Who the eff is Havi?
Iraheto
Iraheto

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherryyy Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:34 pm

It's my new name for you xoxo. Lol I have no idea how that happened. I'm sorry, I posted without proofreading first. I need an edit button.
Cherryyy
Cherryyy

Back to top Go down

Post by WCW Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:35 pm

Hey guys I would like to answer more questions but every time I come on to the board after work or whatever they have already been answered by my partner, its not that I am avoiding answering them or trying to dodge them its just I work all day and they are already answered.

Going into this final we both discussed what we wanted to say and we are on the same page with everything. I don't think you guys understand how much of a team we were, my opinions about the game don't differ much from cherrys because we played the same game we were together through and through, we never argued or had a falling out we basically played as one person, not two individuals because we knew that if we wanted to get to the end we had to play as one person and not two individuals.

WCW

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down