Big Brother Tandem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jury - Kevin & Taylor

+2
mrduckbear
sourxgumxrocks
6 posters

Go down

Jury - Kevin & Taylor  Empty Jury - Kevin & Taylor

Post by sourxgumxrocks Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:23 pm

Please make comments/questions here if you two decide to show up. Be sure to answer the jury survey first!

This will be done to make it easier to see what has been answered and what hasn't. If you want to post in someone else's thread, that's fine, but be sure to post your primary stuff here! Thanks
sourxgumxrocks
sourxgumxrocks
Admin

https://bbtandem.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Jury - Kevin & Taylor  Empty Re: Jury - Kevin & Taylor

Post by mrduckbear Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:05 pm

well i guess i'll answer for the both of us..

i have to admit that i wasn't paying attention to the game anymore once we were eliminated and i never got a chance to get a new partner after our untimely demise.

so i'll ask this question as i know all of the players in this final 2 except for their partners ironically lol.

i prefer if cindy or cherry answers these just a clarification.

Cindy, i've been told that you really tried to save me before my eviction because you were hoping to have used the POV on us so that i'd make the next round and get a new partner...i am wondering, what made you want to save me? was it because you really wanted me to move on or did you want to save me because there was a possibility that someone that was evicted you were hoping would get picked to be my new partner and enter back into the game?

Cherry, i know you to be a pretty strong competitor when you want to be and it really shows..you finally made a final 2 spot lol at least when i was in the game with you. I want to know if you've backstabbed anybody in this game and who and why did you backstab them?

that's all i have to ask  flower 
Jury - Kevin & Taylor  Wtpsog-03

mrduckbear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherryyy Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:46 pm

Hey Kevin! Thanks, I'm glad my partner and I could make it to the end!

I want to know if you've backstabbed anybody in this game and who and why did you backstab them?

Hmm. I think for the most part we were cautious enough when making alliances and deals that backstabbing wasn't really necessary, Will and I may be accused of turning on some people, but most of those people we were never formally aligned with. However, I guess I would say that I did backstab Javi and Andre. Javi and I communicated a lot, and they were probably the team we trusted most in the beginning. We never made an official final two deal though, and as the game went on, I felt like Javindre were closer to other teams than they were to us, so we sought out a team that we could be final two with. I felt bad nominating Javi and Andre and even worse evicting them because they are my friends, but at the same time I know they both understand that it's just a game and you do what you need to to get yourself ahead sometimes. I knew neither one would hold it against me long term.

Cherryyy
Cherryyy

Back to top Go down

Post by imsexyniknowit Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:31 pm

Cindy, i've been told that you really tried to save me before my eviction because you were hoping to have used the POV on us so that i'd make the next round and get a new partner...i am wondering, what made you want to save me? was it because you really wanted me to move on or did you want to save me because there was a possibility that someone that was evicted you were hoping would get picked to be my new partner and enter back into the game?

We played together before in iBB5 Kevin, so I know how much of a gamer you are and I really wanted to try and protect you that round you went out. I thought it was unfair you got the short end of the stick and were left with an inactive partner. I wanted to see you do well since you are sort of a newbie and I like seeing the new players doing well in games. Added on top of this is obviously (as you seem to know) the potential for you to pick a new partner with RTFs inactivity. But Alexa and I had almost no one on our side, so even if you had stayed with RTF as your partner, I would have fought just as hard to try and take you down that round. Unfortunately, we just couldn't get it done that veto.
imsexyniknowit
imsexyniknowit

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperVixenXo Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:09 am

WRONG! You only wanted to save Kevin so that David aka Alco could come back when RTF got expelled for inactivity.
SuperVixenXo
SuperVixenXo

Back to top Go down

Post by reid_alexa Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:54 pm

Hi Kevin,

What Cindy said is exactly how she felt and what she wanted. I know this because as my partner we discussed everything throughout the game. While it would have been an added bonus for both of us if you had been able to bring our friend back into the game, Cindy’s reasonings were more complex than just that.

reid_alexa

Back to top Go down

Post by mrduckbear Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:34 pm

thank you for your responses...i think i've made up my mind now. good luck to all of you and good job on being the final 3/4 girls in a game lol!  farao  study elephant queen  king 
Jury - Kevin & Taylor  Winnie_the_pooh_008

mrduckbear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down