Big Brother Tandem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jury - Dan & Justin

+2
A-Supreme
sourxgumxrocks
6 posters

Go down

Jury - Dan & Justin Empty Jury - Dan & Justin

Post by sourxgumxrocks Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:22 pm

Please make comments/questions here!

This will be done to make it easier to see what has been answered and what hasn't. If you want to post in someone else's thread, that's fine, but be sure to post your primary stuff here! Thanks!
sourxgumxrocks
sourxgumxrocks
Admin

https://bbtandem.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Jury - Dan & Justin Empty Re: Jury - Dan & Justin

Post by A-Supreme Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:05 am

Hey guys.

I want to give a sincere congratulations for the four of you making it to the end. This game seemed like a hellish one to endure, but you all weathered the storm and beat out several skilled players to make it here. That deserves some recognition and no matter what comes out of this mess, the winner will have earned it.

Despite the nastiness that was spewed throughout the game and my mini-involvement in it (trust me, I've had my share of battles in the jury house), I really harbor no ill will towards either pair. I lament to report, however, that my vote is pretty locked and I doubt either side could offer up anything to change my mind. So, I won't waste your time with silly questions and answers. It's only fair.

Just know that you guys should be proud of yourselves and I wish you well in the future.

Peace.
A-Supreme
A-Supreme

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherryyy Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:20 am

T.ears Danny, I like silly questions. But thanks for the good wishes and stuff Smile
Cherryyy
Cherryyy

Back to top Go down

Post by reid_alexa Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:06 am

T.ears Danny, I like silly questions. But thanks for the good wishes and stuff Jury - Dan & Justin Icon_smile

reid_alexa

Back to top Go down

Post by A-Supreme Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:25 pm

lol fine. I don't know if these have been asked or answered before, so if they have been, I apologize. Feel free to be brief - I'm only asking because you two apparently like silly questions.

The Alphas (for Cherry and Alexa to answer) - If John were to turn on his iPod right now, what song would be top on the 'Most Played' category and why?

I'll put Cindy and Will to work too:

The Omegas (for Cindy and Will to answer) - It seems that you're perceived as taking a backseat role in your duo. I want you two to take this opportunity to address your naysayers and say why your contribution to the game should earn your team the win. This is a more serious question, obviously.

Good luck, guys.
A-Supreme
A-Supreme

Back to top Go down

Post by imsexyniknowit Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:33 pm

The Omegas (for Cindy and Will to answer) - It seems that you're perceived as taking a backseat role in your duo. I want you two to take this opportunity to address your naysayers and say why your contribution to the game should earn your team the win. This is a more serious question, obviously.

Well I have been a great partner to Alexa Wink but she also was a great partner which is why we worked so well together and got us to the end. I could have easily let her do all the work and just go to sleep but I joined this game because of her and didn't want her to do all the work. I may not have great in challenges like her but I still tried. I was also the one that talked to Javi, Jimmy and Kevin(DDtea) about working together. But most of all Alexa and I worked as a team, we always asked each others opinion in the alliances that we made, in decisions that we had to make in the game and even with the jury questions.
imsexyniknowit
imsexyniknowit

Back to top Go down

Post by reid_alexa Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:10 pm

The Alphas (for Cherry and Alexa to answer) - If John were to turn on his iPod right now, what song would be top on the 'Most Played' category and why?

Also for those who have some how perceived Cindy to be any less of an asset to our partnership than I was, that is just simply untrue. She showed up for every challenge. We discussed and agreed on every move that happened and every deal we made. I can't imagine that any team in the game worked together anymore equally than we did.

reid_alexa

Back to top Go down

Post by WCW Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:49 pm

Hey dan, I have answered this a few times in another thread but I will use this time to group everything I have said about your question.

Socially I did lack in this game I am not going to lie, but when Jimmy and Alaina nominated us the first time in week 3, I decided not to be mad at them and just ask them if we were the target or not. I was told that they didn't really care who went home and then once we had the votes they wanted to potentially work together. This kept the line of communication open a tiny bit and they both ended up asking for us to save them when we won HOH, unfortunately since they hadn't talked to me a lot since then I knew it was just a ploy and I felt they didn't intend to honor the deal they were proposing.

Also with Cindy I started a conversation when Tara hosted some of the rules weren't clear and the girls lost HOH, at that point we weren't really working with them and it had only been a thought of Cherry's, so while Tara consulted John I sent a PM out saying that it was messed up if they get it taken away from them and what not, and in reality I was just trying to save our asses at that point. They ended up not getting the HOH but now the communication was open and it made it more natural to talk to them, I will admit I only talked to Cindy as Alexa disabled her PM feature on here and I could only get a hold of her on imdb.

those are the instances where I reached out to others when Cherry didn't, and it didn't piggy back over her previous moves.

We knew walking into this cast that challenges were going to be tough but we did try in them and there were a few challenges that I got points for our team and did somewhat well. I also single handedly won our first HOH with the puzzle and that proved to be a pivotal win for us. I also single handedly won part 2 of the final HOH, due to my extensive notes and chart. Both of the wins I was responsible for would not have gotten us here. We won our way to the finals no one took us here. We had to play a little under the radar because in the beginning me and Cherry both said that all the big players would go after each other first and it was true and we stayed out of the drama as much as we could and we maneuvered through the game well.

So while I might not have posted all the time or talked to everyone I knew what I brought to the table and that was in the challenges, and it worked in our favor.

WCW

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherryyy Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:35 pm

Obviously this is Johnny's most played song.
Cherryyy
Cherryyy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down