Big Brother Tandem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jury - Arik & Mikey

+5
reid_alexa
Mercuzo
Cherryyy
Arik
sourxgumxrocks
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Jury - Arik & Mikey - Page 2 Empty Re: Jury - Arik & Mikey

Post by reid_alexa Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:54 am

I apologize to Mikey in advance for the poor grammar <3

reid_alexa

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherryyy Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:58 am

Honestly, Arik, I just don't want to deal with you. Period. You're not going to vote for me, but you still feel the need to harass me. Interpret that however you please and move on with your life.

Maybe you're just upset this was on a forum so you couldn't log into other people's accounts to do challenges for them.

Have a great night.
Cherryyy
Cherryyy

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_elite Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:44 am

haha <3 no worries, guys. Chill.
mikey_elite
mikey_elite

Back to top Go down

Post by imsexyniknowit Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:46 am

To Cindy: What did you do in this game on your own, without assistance from Alexa, throughout the game that ended up getting you here to the finals?

Again, I would say building that alliance with Javi/Andre, Jimmy/Alaina, Kevin/Daniel, I knew these were the people I wanted to work with when I saw the first the cast. By working with Jimmy/Alaina, it helped us in week 2 by them using the veto on us because had we stayed on the block, people could have changed their mind and decided to vote us out instead David/Merc. Also I feel like I am repeating myself but I did stayed close to Jimmy even after he nominated us just in case we needed them in which I did think about trying to make a final 2 between but in the end, they could have easily beaten us so I changed my mind.

To both Alexa and Cindy:

1. Why do you guys suck so bad at getting hoh lol

What Alexa said.

2. Looking back at how everything went on in the game, if you had to go back to the beginning and change how you operated in the game, what would be some of the key changes you would make, and do you think that by doing those you would still be here in the finals by doing so?[/quote]

I would maybe not getting mad at Javi and Jimmy but more so Javi because Jimmy and I did talk about it after. But yeah if we didn't get so mad at Javi and Jimmy, we could have maybe still stayed close to them or continue our alliance..

imsexyniknowit
imsexyniknowit

Back to top Go down

Post by Arik Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:25 pm

Cherryyy wrote:Honestly, Arik, I just don't want to deal with you. Period. You're not going to vote for me, but you still feel the need to harass me. Interpret that however you please and move on with your life.

Maybe you're just upset this was on a forum so you couldn't log into other people's accounts to do challenges for them.

Have a great night.

As my vote was up in the air. I said I was leaning towards them. But apparently losing my vote is worth not admitting u cheated.
And cherry I missed a lot of challenges because of work. You missed some too but I actually take pride in my job where I'm now working 5-6 days a week and getting promoted. I didn't have time to log into others accounts
Arik
Arik

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherryyy Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:52 pm

Congrats on your promotion. I'm still not going to tell you what you want you hear. If you are choosing to base your vote on whether or not you think someone aided me, that's on you. We got four more correct than you. It was almost more but I second guessed and changed a couple answers at the last minute. Don't take away our victory with your bitterness. I'm done posting on your thread unless you leave something new to say for once.
Cherryyy
Cherryyy

Back to top Go down

Post by WCW Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:41 pm

For Will: Explain to me what you did for social gameplay in the game that did not rely on Cherry's friendships or allies she made first.

Socially I did lack in this game I am not going to lie, but when Jimmy and Alaina nominated us the first time in week 3, I decided not to be mad at them and just ask them if we were the target or not. I was told that they didn't really care who went home and then once we had the votes they wanted to potentially work together. This kept the line of communication open a tiny bit and they both ended up asking for us to save them when we won HOH, unfortunately since they hadn't talked to me a lot since then I knew it was just a ploy and I felt they didn't intend to honor the deal they were proposing.

Also with Cindy I started a conversation when Tara hosted some of the rules weren't clear and the girls lost HOH, at that point we weren't really working with them and it had only been a thought of Cherry's, so while Tara consulted John I sent a PM out saying that it was messed up if they get it taken away from them and what not, and in reality I was just trying to save our asses at that point. They ended up not getting the HOH but now the communication was open and it made it more natural to talk to them, I will admit I only talked to Cindy as Alexa disabled her PM feature on here and I could only get a hold of her on imdb.

those are the instances where I reached out to others when Cherry didn't, and it didn't piggy back over her previous moves.

WCW

Back to top Go down

Post by Arik Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:36 pm

Cherryyy wrote:Congrats on your promotion. I'm still not going to tell you what you want you hear. If you are choosing to base your vote on whether or not you think someone aided me, that's on you. We got four more correct than you. It was almost more but I second guessed and changed a couple answers at the last minute. Don't take away our victory with your bitterness. I'm done posting on your thread unless you leave something new to say for once.

Thank you Smile

And cherry me asking this wasn't against u. U used connections to your benefit. I just wanted a conformation or denial. But u didn't do either and that's fine. Your choice
Arik
Arik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2