Big Brother Tandem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Very Tara Head of Household

+17
Arik
DDTea
DanielB
Mercuzo
Alco
Iraheto
SuperVixenXo
Spooky33
imsexyniknowit
CaptainJimmy18
mikey_elite
Cherryyy
Alaina
reid_alexa
WCW
Cindyfan
sourxgumxrocks
21 posters

Page 11 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next

Go down

A Very Tara Head of Household - Page 11 Empty Re: A Very Tara Head of Household

Post by reid_alexa Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:07 pm

I don't know everyone enough, but I'm gonna be honest, most of y'alls would be very similar

reid_alexa

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperVixenXo Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:08 pm

DanielB wrote:
You should be sad that a grown ass man made a sockpuppet to play in an online game. erica_m_m‏ anyone ever heard of her?

Wait are you insinuating that that is me? What game did she play in? I'm confused lol

Honey, I copied and pasted what Mercuzo said. However, it's funny that as soon as a SP is brought up you automatically assume I am talking to you. Suspecious?
SuperVixenXo
SuperVixenXo

Back to top Go down

Post by Iraheto Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:08 pm

reid_alexa wrote:I don't think you've gotten personal Javi. I think Cindys frustration stems from you pretending to not be like these people. For a year you've acted like you are above them. Not that she has played a game with you, she realizes you are the exact same person. You will be playing these games until you are in your mid thirties, and it makes her angry cause she thought you were different.

There is my psychological analysis of Cindy's annoyance with you. Anyone else?

lmao, I got here a year before you two did so chill out. How the hell did I ever pretend to be above anyone? please explain.

Also, I've played with Cindy before and we've gotten along just great.
Iraheto
Iraheto

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercuzo Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:09 pm

Oh, I know Tara's nice. I like Tara. But I don't think many of you really know what bullying is (although I may be wrong, since most of you are entering your late twenties/mid thirties and live your life ). But you're acting as if Alexa and Cindy are the first people to ever complain about a challenge's end result on an IMDb game - I'm pretty sure most of you "veterans" have argued over a result before. And it's not like they're going around calling Tara fat or a bitch either.

Regarding Dillon, from what I understand, most of what Dillon said/did took place when he was a teenager, so if we're holding people accountable for what they did as a teenager, then I think we're all in a lot of shit.

You should be sad that a grown ass man made a sockpuppet to play in an online game. erica_m_m‏ anyone ever heard of her?

I'm hardly a grown ass man, as I could just legally start drinking a year or so ago, but okay. And lol, I love erica_m_m, what a legend she was. But yes, I created a sockpuppet solely because I was just dying to play in an RTF game. That's the reason.

So yeah, no, there's a difference between being a young guy like me that hardly plays these games, to a middleaged woman that gets worked up about online games as if her life depends on them (good job, this is your first game in "forever". It's not like we didn't play a game together in January, and you played iBB recently as well, I believe, but we'll run with that). Good job on getting a new car from 2014. You want a medal? Good job on actually accomplishing something that I would expect most middleaged people to have by now. Weren't you the one talking about having a "big girl job" or something, whilst complaining about writing 1000 words as if you had to run a marathon? Lolz. What's your big girl job? Working in retail? Cashier at a supermarket? Oh, wait, no, are you a telemarketer? Fucking telemarketers.
Mercuzo
Mercuzo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercuzo Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:10 pm

#RTF
Mercuzo
Mercuzo

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielB Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:10 pm

Well y'all were talking about me and then you said that so I thought you were insinuating that was me. You know I'll always chime in to take up for myself.
DanielB
DanielB

Back to top Go down

Post by Spooky33 Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:10 pm

I'm just wondering why y'all play on here if it's such a disgusting thing to do. What is wrong with someone in their thirties to play something they enjoy in their spare time? It's the same thing as playing sports, watching TV or whatever else. What's the difference? Quit playing if you get second hand embarrassment from others playing.
Spooky33
Spooky33

Back to top Go down

Post by Iraheto Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:11 pm

Kim goes months without going to IMDb sometimes.
Iraheto
Iraheto

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperVixenXo Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:14 pm

Iraheto wrote:Kim goes months without going to IMDb sometimes.

Thank You Javi. That is correct.

I don't know why they're so upset. Mercuzo will still be around to do the challenge for them.
SuperVixenXo
SuperVixenXo

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperVixenXo Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:15 pm

My big girl job is being a NURSE. in the Operating Room FYI.
SuperVixenXo
SuperVixenXo

Back to top Go down

Post by imsexyniknowit Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:17 pm

[06/05/2013 12:21:12 PM] Kim: I love Javi the most. <3
[06/05/2013 12:23:42 PM] Cindy R: Omg me too lol I was talking to him n he told me not to trust Jimmy and Travis again
[06/05/2013 12:23:56 PM] Cindy R: Hes a cutie lol
[06/05/2013 12:24:17 PM] Kim: he's my boyfriend
[06/05/2013 12:25:25 PM] Cindy R: Lol really
[06/05/2013 12:25:32 PM] Kim: yes!

Um so Javi has been your boyfriend for 5 years?
imsexyniknowit
imsexyniknowit

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_elite Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:18 pm

"Justin and Javi are 22, Arik is 20. Mikey is 20 or 21. "

Razz girl, Justin and I are both 23.
mikey_elite
mikey_elite

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperVixenXo Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:18 pm

Um clearly that was a joke...last June LMAO...

I am sure Javi remembers me telling him I told you this. It's back when we all thought you were a lost boy.
SuperVixenXo
SuperVixenXo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercuzo Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:19 pm

SuperVixenXo wrote:
Iraheto wrote:Kim goes months without going to IMDb sometimes.

Thank You Javi. That is correct.

A Very Tara Head of Household - Page 11 Slow_clap_citizen_kane

I'm just wondering why y'all play on here if it's such a disgusting thing to do. What is wrong with someone in their thirties to play something they enjoy in their spare time? It's the same thing as playing sports, watching TV or whatever else. What's the difference? Quit playing if you get second hand embarrassment from others playing.

I actually haven't played here for a while and didn't/don't plan on doing so for a long while (until I enter the Kim years). I only played because David needed a partner and Alexa asked me to. Alexa also hasn't played many games recently, but her reasons may be different.

The second hand embarrassment is indeed one of the key reasons for my disinterest in playing these games. Very intuitive of you there.

And yes, I'll always be here to win challenges for other people. $50 per challenge. $50 bonus if I win. I'll give you all of you guys in the game a special rate of $25/$25 since I don't want to encroach on your wallets more than they've already been.
Mercuzo
Mercuzo

Back to top Go down

Post by Iraheto Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:19 pm

lol @ 2013

you were reaching hard
Iraheto
Iraheto

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperVixenXo Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:19 pm

Javi and Justin have both been my "boyfriend" and Dan was my "husband" LMAO how lame are you to go back and fine a conversation from a year ago to try and make me look bad LMAO. You are a class act. My friends know I have a boyfriend...that isn't fucking Javi. lmao.
SuperVixenXo
SuperVixenXo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercuzo Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:21 pm

SuperVixenXo wrote:My big girl job is being a NURSE. in the Operating Room FYI.

Oops, I already used this gif for my other post, but whatever:

A Very Tara Head of Household - Page 11 Slow_clap_citizen_kane

Strange that for someone that works in an operating room, you're able to be online so much. And let's not do the "Well I'm not online that much, only during certain times and people have to text me or fax me because blah blah" tango. I'm not much of a dancer.
Mercuzo
Mercuzo

Back to top Go down

Post by imsexyniknowit Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:21 pm

Just like you are a nurse. I have a friend that is a nurse, she is usually working at the hospital not playing games..
imsexyniknowit
imsexyniknowit

Back to top Go down

Post by Spooky33 Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:22 pm

I actually haven't played here for a while and didn't/don't plan on doing so for a long while (until I enter the Kim years). I only played because David needed a partner and Alexa asked me to. Alexa also hasn't played many games recently, but her reasons may be different.

The second hand embarrassment is indeed one of the key reasons for my disinterest in playing these games. Very intuitive of you there.

And yes, I'll always be here to win challenges for other people. $50 per challenge. $50 bonus if I win. I'll give you all of you guys in the game a special rate of $25/$25 since I don't want to encroach on your wallets more than they've already been.

Do you think I was talking to you? If so you're wrong. I was talking to Alexa & Cindy who brought it up in the first place. Please leave the board if you wish. No one is keeping you here.
Spooky33
Spooky33

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_elite Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:22 pm

SuperVixenXo wrote:Javi and Justin have both been my "boyfriend" and Dan was my "husband" LMAO how lame are you to go back and fine a conversation from a year ago to try and make me look bad LMAO. You are a class act. My friends know I have a boyfriend...that isn't fucking Javi. lmao.

Zach and Javier aren't fucking? But I already paid for the dvd ;(
mikey_elite
mikey_elite

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperVixenXo Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:22 pm

it's 11:22 at night..Operating room is closed unless I am on call. Also, you have no idea how much I am online bc I don't fucking talk to you. I keep dying at this observations.
SuperVixenXo
SuperVixenXo

Back to top Go down

Post by imsexyniknowit Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:24 pm

Um she does night shifts too..
imsexyniknowit
imsexyniknowit

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercuzo Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:24 pm

Spooky33 wrote:

Do you think I was talking to you? If so you're wrong. I was talking to Alexa & Cindy who brought it up in the first place. Please leave the board if you wish. No one is keeping you here.

Do you think I was talking to you? If so you're wrong. I was talking to Spooky, who brought it up in the first place.
Mercuzo
Mercuzo

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperVixenXo Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:25 pm

mikey_elite wrote:
SuperVixenXo wrote:Javi and Justin have both been my "boyfriend" and Dan was my "husband" LMAO how lame are you to go back and fine a conversation from a year ago to try and make me look bad LMAO. You are a class act. My friends know I have a boyfriend...that isn't fucking Javi. lmao.

Zach and Javier aren't fucking? But I already paid for the dvd ;(

LMAO Mikey! I am sorry but I can't release this lmao.

and Cindy, do we have games during the day? We don't. My job is during the day only unless I am on call. I had to refrain from hosting Dan's game last week because I was on call and got CALLED into work. Garrett works and he's here for the challenge. He works 40 hours a fucking week. Is he lying about his job too?
SuperVixenXo
SuperVixenXo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercuzo Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:25 pm

SuperVixenXo wrote:it's 11:22 at night..Operating room is closed unless I am on call. Also, you have no idea how much I am online bc I don't fucking talk to you. I keep dying at this observations.

Remind me never to get seriously injured near this hospital. Heaven forbid I have to wait for on call staff to come help me while I'm dying of a ruptured anus.
Mercuzo
Mercuzo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next