Big Brother Tandem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Very Tara Head of Household

+17
Arik
DDTea
DanielB
Mercuzo
Alco
Iraheto
SuperVixenXo
Spooky33
imsexyniknowit
CaptainJimmy18
mikey_elite
Cherryyy
Alaina
reid_alexa
WCW
Cindyfan
sourxgumxrocks
21 posters

Page 12 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next

Go down

A Very Tara Head of Household - Page 12 Empty Re: A Very Tara Head of Household

Post by Spooky33 Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:25 pm

Mercuzo wrote:
Spooky33 wrote:
I actually haven't played here for a while and didn't/don't plan on doing so for a long while (until I enter the Kim years). I only played because David needed a partner and Alexa asked me to. Alexa also hasn't played many games recently, but her reasons may be different.

The second hand embarrassment is indeed one of the key reasons for my disinterest in playing these games. Very intuitive of you there.

And yes, I'll always be here to win challenges for other people. $50 per challenge. $50 bonus if I win. I'll give you all of you guys in the game a special rate of $25/$25 since I don't want to encroach on your wallets more than they've already been.

Do you think I was talking to you? If so you're wrong. I was talking to Alexa & Cindy who brought it up in the first place. Please leave the board if you wish. No one is keeping you here.

Do you think I was talking to you? If so you're wrong. I was talking to Spooky, who brought it up in the first place.

My message stands. No one is forcing you to stay on the board. Leave.
Spooky33
Spooky33

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercuzo Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:27 pm

Spooky33 wrote:
Mercuzo wrote:
Spooky33 wrote:
I actually haven't played here for a while and didn't/don't plan on doing so for a long while (until I enter the Kim years). I only played because David needed a partner and Alexa asked me to. Alexa also hasn't played many games recently, but her reasons may be different.

The second hand embarrassment is indeed one of the key reasons for my disinterest in playing these games. Very intuitive of you there.

And yes, I'll always be here to win challenges for other people. $50 per challenge. $50 bonus if I win. I'll give you all of you guys in the game a special rate of $25/$25 since I don't want to encroach on your wallets more than they've already been.

Do you think I was talking to you? If so you're wrong. I was talking to Alexa & Cindy who brought it up in the first place. Please leave the board if you wish. No one is keeping you here.

Do you think I was talking to you? If so you're wrong. I was talking to Spooky, who brought it up in the first place.

Nah, I'll stick around for a bit. I'm enjoying this battle of wits.

Or rather, this battle of wits vs. whatever spare change is tumbling around the pig's head that Kim calls a face.
Mercuzo
Mercuzo

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperVixenXo Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:27 pm

imsexyniknowit wrote:Um she does night shifts too..

Good for her. I don't work nights or weekends UNLESS I am on call. I work in surgeries that are planned..and they do surgeries Monday - Friday from 6 am - 5 pm. I work every other week and weekend on call for emergencies. If you aren't aware of what that means then ask your nurse friend.
SuperVixenXo
SuperVixenXo

Back to top Go down

Post by Alco Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:28 pm

Can we all at least agree on one thing?

Alexa and Cindy rightfully won that comp Smile
Alco
Alco

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielB Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:28 pm

Agreed Alco
DanielB
DanielB

Back to top Go down

Post by reid_alexa Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:28 pm

Well I played because I needed to get my mind off my college assignments. Now I play because I have a glorious year off as a bum, and that working with my adorable partner Cindy (whom has been one of the greatest people I've met on this board) would be fun. We knew two other people, as others who we worked with can confirm by my "OH MY GOD I JUST SAW YOU ON THE CASTLIST FOR JOHNS GAME YAY" skype messages.

I started the games because I love Big Brother. I still adore many people from this site, hell I'm dating one. I will eventually find Hugo in LA as well and we will be an adorable couple made of three.

I don't think I've made a comment about how disgusting it is to play in my thirties, but I certainly will no be playing in my thirties.

reid_alexa

Back to top Go down

Post by Spooky33 Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:29 pm

Mercuzo wrote:
Spooky33 wrote:
Mercuzo wrote:
Spooky33 wrote:

Nah, I'll stick around for a bit. I'm enjoying this battle of wits.

Or rather, this battle of wits vs. whatever spare change is tumbling around the pig's head that Kim calls a face.

Then please stop acting like this place is such an embarrassing community to be a part of. Kim's smarter than you'll ever be and is fucking beautiful, she doesn't have a pig head. Fuck off.
Spooky33
Spooky33

Back to top Go down

Post by imsexyniknowit Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:30 pm

reid_alexa wrote:Well I played because I needed to get my mind off my college assignments. Now I play because I have a glorious year off as a bum, and that working with my adorable partner Cindy (whom has been one of the greatest people I've met on this board) would be fun. We knew two other people, as others who we worked with can confirm by my "OH MY GOD I JUST SAW YOU ON THE CASTLIST FOR JOHNS GAME YAY" skype messages.

I started the games because I love Big Brother. I still adore many people from this site, hell I'm dating one. I will eventually find Hugo in LA as well and we will be an adorable couple made of three.

I don't think I've made a comment about how disgusting it is to play in my thirties, but I certainly will no be playing in my thirties.

Well said Alexa <3 you are one of my favorite people on here!
imsexyniknowit
imsexyniknowit

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperVixenXo Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:31 pm

and I didn't lamely meet my partner on a site I dissed people for being a part of. It's really sick to get so personal. Some of you need psychological help before casting stones at others.
SuperVixenXo
SuperVixenXo

Back to top Go down

Post by Alco Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:32 pm

SuperVixenXo wrote:and I didn't lamely meet my partner on a site I dissed people for being a part of. It's really sick to get so personal. Some of you need psychological help before casting stones at others.

You told Dillon you hope he and his family get cancer lady o_0
Alco
Alco

Back to top Go down

Post by Spooky33 Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:32 pm

I love that Mercuzo said that mine and Kim's fight with DillonDanielDeniseAddison last night was the most disgusting thing he'd seen or whatever but he gets personal with Kim first by calling her ugly. Hypocritical? If you think something is so disgusting, don't do it 5 minutes later. So much for battle of the wits
Spooky33
Spooky33

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperVixenXo Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:32 pm

after he said I lied about my aunt, mother, and self having cancer. Are you on drugs? and I still stand by what I said. I hope he knows exactly what it feels like. He's told me to kill myself before so we're even.
SuperVixenXo
SuperVixenXo

Back to top Go down

Post by Spooky33 Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:33 pm

Alco wrote:
SuperVixenXo wrote:and I didn't lamely meet my partner on a site I dissed people for being a part of. It's really sick to get so personal. Some of you need psychological help before casting stones at others.

You told Dillon you hope he and his family get cancer lady o_0

And he told her to shoot herself in the head like her father did soooooooo get all the facts before you start casting people as victims.
Spooky33
Spooky33

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielB Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:34 pm

I never said you lied about having cancer last night dumb hippo.

I corrected what YOU SAID that I SAID years ago. ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID?

And Garrett go eat a dick.
DanielB
DanielB

Back to top Go down

Post by reid_alexa Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:34 pm

and I didn't lamely meet my partner on a site I dissed people for being a part of. It's really sick to get so personal. Some of you need psychological help before casting stones at others.
You do see the hypocrisy of bringing up something personal in a sentence that says "dont get so personal" right? Does know one else see this?

And it may be lame but most people think it is an adorable story!

reid_alexa

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielB Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:35 pm

Never said that last night. Lmao
DanielB
DanielB

Back to top Go down

Post by Spooky33 Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:35 pm

DanielB wrote:And Garrett go eat a dick.

I didn't realize we were enrolled in high school again. I'm so excited. How many classes do we have together?

I'm just happy you didn't tell me to kill myself.
Spooky33
Spooky33

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperVixenXo Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:36 pm

I said that after I was told I had a pig face, Honey. So learn to read.

You did not say this years ago, You gender confused bitch. You said it less than a year and a 2 months ago...that isn't YEARS ago....
SuperVixenXo
SuperVixenXo

Back to top Go down

Post by DDTea Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:36 pm

has he apologized since those comments? if he has why are you all still fighting over it? you all do know his uncle died from cancer right?
DDTea
DDTea

Back to top Go down

Post by reid_alexa Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:36 pm

So didn't we all learn in elementary that two wrongs don't make a right? If you think people shouldn't get personal than lead by example.

What was that word I used again...oh right, yes that was hypocrite.

reid_alexa

Back to top Go down

Post by Iraheto Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:37 pm

Seems people are getting personal with Kim. Why are people bringing up what she does outside of this game or her age. The only person who really should be fighting with Kim is Dillon. Everyone else is just venting their anger of Cindy and Alexa losing this HOH which is just sad.
Iraheto
Iraheto

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercuzo Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:37 pm

Spooky33 wrote:Then please stop acting like this place is such an embarrassing community to be a part of. Kim's smarter than you'll ever be and is fucking beautiful, she doesn't have a pig head. Fuck off.

Yes, Kim is smarter than I'll ever be. You win. "What a strike, Jerry, I think he's down for the count!"

A Very Tara Head of Household - Page 12 Tumblr_mmrgjhabnZ1rvzxbzo6_500

"Another zinger, I think he's really out of it this time, JR!"

Man, what am I gonna do, Kim just launched an incredible comeback by deriding by relationship with the label "lame". Jesus Christ. That was too far. I'm calling the FBi because I'm being harassed. I AM BEING HARASSED. KIM JUST CALLED MY RELATIONSHIP LAME.

It's funny that there's a little uproar here about me commenting on someone else's looks, but when Mikey makes Kim a Christmas card poking fun at Cherry's looks, it's forgotten amidst the horror that Mercuzo is spewing.
Mercuzo
Mercuzo

Back to top Go down

Post by Spooky33 Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:37 pm

DDTea wrote:has he apologized since those comments?  if he has why are you all still fighting over it?  you all do know his uncle died from cancer right?

When my family members have died, I didn't come back on this site for a few months. I mean it's hard to feel empathy, especially when he's posting on a game he's already been evicted in.
Spooky33
Spooky33

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperVixenXo Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:37 pm

He never apologized to me for that. EVER! If he had apologized for that I would def. remember.
SuperVixenXo
SuperVixenXo

Back to top Go down

Post by reid_alexa Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:37 pm

has he apologized since those comments? if he has why are you all still fighting over it? you all do know his uncle died from cancer right?

reid_alexa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next