Big Brother Tandem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Very Tara Head of Household

+17
Arik
DDTea
DanielB
Mercuzo
Alco
Iraheto
SuperVixenXo
Spooky33
imsexyniknowit
CaptainJimmy18
mikey_elite
Cherryyy
Alaina
reid_alexa
WCW
Cindyfan
sourxgumxrocks
21 posters

Page 10 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 24  Next

Go down

A Very Tara Head of Household - Page 10 Empty Re: A Very Tara Head of Household

Post by Spooky33 Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:54 pm

Mercuzo wrote:You should be hurt by the fact that you're a grown woman who was yelling at guy almost a decade younger than you (if not moreso - I'm not sure how old Dillon is). Glancing over that thread was one of the saddest things I've ever seen on the internet.

He's been on this site for years and has started fights with plenty others. He didn't seem to mind last night when he was throwing shit back at her so I don't think it's quite the same as fighting with someone you know isn't gonna fight back.
Spooky33
Spooky33

Back to top Go down

Post by imsexyniknowit Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:55 pm

Mercuzo wrote:Another lol for me in this thread: everyone playing the anti-bullying card as if IMDb is a haven for the kindest and most loving of God's creatures.

They act as if they don't bully people and that they are always the victims. Most people around 30s are married not playing on imdb
imsexyniknowit
imsexyniknowit

Back to top Go down

Post by Spooky33 Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:55 pm

Mercuzo wrote:Another lol for me in this thread: everyone playing the anti-bullying card as if IMDb is a haven for the kindest and most loving of God's creatures.

I wouldn't be if it wasn't Tara. Who is the nicest fucking person I've met on this site. She's never had a bad thing to say to anyone so people being so rude to her is uncalled for. So lol all the way off this thread please.
Spooky33
Spooky33

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaina Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:55 pm

Tara seems like one of the nicest people on imdb and tbh i think she did the best she could with this group of people since I feel like people would have complained no matter what had they not won.
Alaina
Alaina

Back to top Go down

Post by imsexyniknowit Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:55 pm

Tara is the nicest person on here, we agreed on that and she made a mistake which she agreed on that. Get it?
imsexyniknowit
imsexyniknowit

Back to top Go down

Post by Spooky33 Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:56 pm

Alaina wrote:Tara seems like one of the nicest people on imdb and tbh i think she did the best she could with this group of people since I feel like people would have complained no matter what had they not won.
Spooky33
Spooky33

Back to top Go down

Post by reid_alexa Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:56 pm

The junior high comment was clearly for Javi who was trying to argue Hercules was a god, which Tara never did. I didn't insult Tara's intelligence for using the most ridiculous sites for sources, that was again Javi.

reid_alexa

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperVixenXo Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:56 pm

Mercuzo wrote:You should be hurt by the fact that you're a grown woman who was yelling at guy almost a decade younger than you (if not moreso - I'm not sure how old Dillon is). Glancing over that thread was one of the saddest things I've ever seen on the internet.

Dillon is not a victim...If you're gonna make nasty comments toward me and my family dealing with a VERY personal situation...then you should be able to take the heat dished back at you.

You should be sad that a grown ass man made a sockpuppet to play in an online game. erica_m_m‏ anyone ever heard of her?
SuperVixenXo
SuperVixenXo

Back to top Go down

Post by Iraheto Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:56 pm

No one here is an angel, I'm definitely not, but Tara isn't exactly fighting with anyone.
Iraheto
Iraheto

Back to top Go down

Post by Spooky33 Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:56 pm

imsexyniknowit wrote:Tara is the nicest person on here, we agreed on that and she made a mistake which she agreed on that. Get it?

Then point out the mistake. Don't mock her intelligence or bash her hosting skills.
Spooky33
Spooky33

Back to top Go down

Post by Alco Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:57 pm

Alaina wrote:Tara seems like one of the nicest people on imdb and tbh i think she did the best she could with this group of people since I feel like people would have complained no matter what had they not won.

yuppp, someone would have complained no matter what her decision.

I wouldn't complain at all if I thought there were precedence to give Hercules (which is what this argument is about right?) the title of "god" (which we all admit he is not).
Alco
Alco

Back to top Go down

Post by reid_alexa Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:58 pm

NO ONE IS FIGHTING WITH TARA. Tara seems like an ABSOLUTE peach. She admitted to making a mistake. I was frustrated that she said there would be a redo, and then she changed back, because that is unprofessional. The only person I've attacked is Javi.

reid_alexa

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperVixenXo Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 pm

imsexyniknowit wrote:

They act as if they don't bully people and that they are always the victims. Most people around 30s are married not playing on imdb

Okay, is that all you have honey? I am 30 and not married. I am 32 and not married but, I have had the same boyfriend for 5 years. I also have a college degree, a grad school degree, and a brand new 2014 car. Is not being married a crime? LMAO. This is my first game in forever. I am just dying at all your little elementary school come backs.
SuperVixenXo
SuperVixenXo

Back to top Go down

Post by imsexyniknowit Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:00 pm

Here

Sorry Tara for attacking you about your hosting skills, obviously I was angry that you kept changing your mind but overall it is only a game we will get over it.

imsexyniknowit
imsexyniknowit

Back to top Go down

Post by Spooky33 Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:00 pm

Alright then keep attacking Javi <3 I won't fight you there
Spooky33
Spooky33

Back to top Go down

Post by Iraheto Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:00 pm

reid_alexa wrote:NO ONE IS FIGHTING WITH TARA. Tara seems like an ABSOLUTE peach. She admitted to making a mistake. I was frustrated that she said there would be a redo, and then she changed back, because that is unprofessional. The only person I've attacked is Javi.

but had you won HOH and then she said there would be a redo you would have said that was unprofessional too.
Iraheto
Iraheto

Back to top Go down

Post by reid_alexa Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:00 pm

Tara you are a sweetheart, I'm sorry this challenge didn't happen as well as you'd hoped. I understand your decision and I'm not going to be mad at you. See no "bullying" no "badgering.

What world am I living in that the only people I like left in the game are Cherry and her partner?

reid_alexa

Back to top Go down

Post by Spooky33 Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:00 pm

imsexyniknowit wrote:Here

Sorry Tara for attacking you about your hosting skills, obviously I was angry that you kept changing your mind but overall it is only a game we will get over it.

<3
Spooky33
Spooky33

Back to top Go down

Post by imsexyniknowit Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:01 pm

SuperVixenXo wrote:
imsexyniknowit wrote:

Okay, is that all you have honey? I am 30 and not married. I am 32 and not married but, I have had the same boyfriend for 5 years. I also have a college degree, a grad school degree, and a brand new 2014 car. Is not being married a crime? LMAO. This is my first game in forever. I am just dying at all your little elementary school come backs.

if you do then why are you spending your time on the internet talking to people half your age. Clearly if I had all of that I would be doing something with my life.
imsexyniknowit
imsexyniknowit

Back to top Go down

Post by reid_alexa Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:01 pm

Yes the entire way that Tara handled the situation I found to be unprofessional. I have said that a million and one times Javi. What else you got?

reid_alexa

Back to top Go down

Post by Iraheto Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:03 pm

Alexa I've been done already. Still waiting on Cindy to tell me where I got personal though? I will definitely apologize if I did but I'm waiting for proof.
Iraheto
Iraheto

Back to top Go down

Post by reid_alexa Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:05 pm

I don't think you've gotten personal Javi. I think Cindys frustration stems from you pretending to not be like these people. For a year you've acted like you are above them. Not that she has played a game with you, she realizes you are the exact same person. You will be playing these games until you are in your mid thirties, and it makes her angry cause she thought you were different.

There is my psychological analysis of Cindy's annoyance with you. Anyone else?

reid_alexa

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielB Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:06 pm

You should be sad that a grown ass man made a sockpuppet to play in an online game. erica_m_m‏ anyone ever heard of her?

Wait are you insinuating that that is me? What game did she play in? I'm confused lol
DanielB
DanielB

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperVixenXo Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:06 pm

imsexyniknowit wrote:
SuperVixenXo wrote:
imsexyniknowit wrote:

if you do then why are you spending your time on the internet talking to people half your age. Clearly if I had all of that I would be doing something with my life.

1. Half my age is 16 and there is no 16 year olds on this site that I talk to. Jaybee is 20, Garrett is 20, Dan is 26, Justin and Javi are 22, Arik is 20. Mikey is 20 or 21. Where is this 16 year old you speak of? Because those are the only people I fucking talk to on this site on a regular basis. I am not ALWAYS online..lmao You don't even talk to me on the regular so you wouldn't know what the fuck I do with my spare time. All my friends can vouch that they write me all the time and half the time they have to text my phone bc I don't respond..but I am ALWAYSSS on the internet.
SuperVixenXo
SuperVixenXo

Back to top Go down

Post by Spooky33 Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:06 pm

Can you just post a psychological analysis of everyone? It'd be a fun activity.
Spooky33
Spooky33

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 24  Next