Big Brother Tandem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Very Tara Head of Household

+17
Arik
DDTea
DanielB
Mercuzo
Alco
Iraheto
SuperVixenXo
Spooky33
imsexyniknowit
CaptainJimmy18
mikey_elite
Cherryyy
Alaina
reid_alexa
WCW
Cindyfan
sourxgumxrocks
21 posters

Page 14 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next

Go down

A Very Tara Head of Household - Page 14 Empty Re: A Very Tara Head of Household

Post by Arik Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:56 pm

Javis girlfriend is hot. Pretty jealous
Arik
Arik

Back to top Go down

Post by reid_alexa Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:57 pm

I would make a joke and say Dan is pretty hot but like then some people who talk a massive amount of shit in private would jump down my throat for questioning someones sexuality.

reid_alexa

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperVixenXo Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:57 pm

MY Vote was very personal and I enjoyed every damn minute of it.
SuperVixenXo
SuperVixenXo

Back to top Go down

Post by A-Supreme Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:58 pm

Alexa, we all know that 'passive aggressiveness' is a no-no on this board due to the decree of King Alco. Please elaborate on your comments, please and thank you. ^_^
A-Supreme
A-Supreme

Back to top Go down

Post by Arik Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:59 pm

If you would say "Dan is pretty hot" after calling him Javi's girlfriend. You arent questioning his sexuality but rather his gender. jsyk
Arik
Arik

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperVixenXo Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:00 am

she's saying you're Javi's gf...even though we all know I am Javi's gf of 5 years when I have only know him for 2 years. Cindy pointed this out to all of us.
SuperVixenXo
SuperVixenXo

Back to top Go down

Post by Iraheto Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:00 am

I don't think people's looks should matter when dating someone. Ex: Aria
Iraheto
Iraheto

Back to top Go down

Post by A-Supreme Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:00 am

Well, I am kinda hot so... ^_^
A-Supreme
A-Supreme

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielB Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:01 am

1. I didn't hack him. We went through this last night.

2. Krista wasn't my sockpuppet? She was one of my first friends here.  This explains why I didn't remember that comment lol.

3. I communicate with Kevin everyday and am likely going to his wedding. I use to talk to Kathy daily through KIK as well, and have John & BFF Angie on KIK. I have Mikey, Cherry, Jaybee, Kevin, Harley, & Alexa on social media. These people all must like or trust me enough for me to be their friends on social media.

4. I have tons of friends. I was actually voted Homecoming King at my University, which is on my Facebook. You can't be voted by a University of over 13,000 people without having friends and being well liked.
DanielB
DanielB

Back to top Go down

Post by reid_alexa Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:02 am

This is true Arik. My bad. Questioning someone's gender is okay? Just making sure I'm not "bullying".

I think someone once told me that they wanted to jiggle the closet door so someone else could find their way out, yet, was part of the pack hating on Alco for making his joke. I THINK y'all could piece it together. Think of it as a challenge!

reid_alexa

Back to top Go down

Post by Arik Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:02 am

OMFG Youre HCGK too? I fucking knew it!

lol
Arik
Arik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercuzo Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:02 am

Iraheto wrote:
Mercuzo wrote:
Iraheto wrote:Seems people are getting personal with Kim. Why are people bringing up what she does outside of this game or her age. The only person who really should be fighting with Kim is Dillon. Everyone else is just venting their anger of Cindy and Alexa losing this HOH which is just sad.

You're right, I'll stop poking away at Kim.

I do also agree that it's pretty sad that we're all getting so angry over this result. And on that note, why don't you go off to complete more preparations on your umpteenth game? You came what, a year before you invited me, and I think you've maybe only taken a total of 2 months off from participating in a game? You had that period where you were gone because you had a "job", but that didn't last for too long. Back in the saddle right after that! iBig Brother, yeaaaah!! What a way to spend your early 20s. Fuck hanging out and doing productive things like trimming your Eugene Levy eyebrows - let's book every Sunday-Friday afternoon/evening and dedicate it towards hanging out on IMDb and Tengaged! Dates? Nah! I'm hosting an endurance competition this Thursday night, baby! We'll have to do it some other time! Nope. Can't do Sunday either, toots. I can only pencil you in for Friday, and MAYBE I can squeeze you in for Saturdays - I usually do weekend competitions you see, sexy. That's how I roll!
Oh thats cute at you trying to get personal. Don't worry about me Aria, I got plenty of things to do outside of IMDb. One thing you won't have to worry about is me joining games with my girlfriend instead of spending time with her. Thats lolworthy, but you and Alexa make a cute couple though.

It's true, you're right, I should spend more time with her. But between you and me, she's really fucking dull Sad What can I do? There's only so many times I can listen to her ramble about Dan Gheesling. I knew I shouldn't have signed that damn lease with her. Then again, at least I have someone to pay half my rent! Good deal in the end, I guess.

A-Supreme wrote:Mercuzo, stfu about Javi. He at least wasn't making sockpuppets or throwing his friends underneath the bus in efforts to take over the board. He's earned his respect, unlike you who quits hosting a game midway through!

Pathetic to host games, you say? Well, say that to most of the other players on this board who actually have taken pride in hosting games for the enjoyment of other people. And, if you find it so fucking pathetic, then why are you even here in the first place?

I don't see where Javi or anybody else needs to approval of anybody on this board, especially people like you who turns on him in the blink of an eye because he's above all your bullshit.

Shit, don't fucking mention that again. Alright? That's too far. I know I've been a bit personal with my attacks, but if the cops ever find out that I abandoned those games halfway through, that's a really serious offense. Let's be a bit considerate towards my actual safety. I can't handle prison. My asshole isn't big enough. I'm sorry, okay? I didn't mean to lose the respect of all you great people because I abandoned some online games. And let's not even mention the sockpuppets, I'm really disappointed about them. I spent like a combined 5 minutes making them - Jesus Christ, what am I doing with my life??? Turning on Tim too? HE WAS MY BEST FRIEND. HE WAS A SANE PERSON I CONSIDERED A CLOSE FRIEND.

I would also gladly say that to most people here, but I was directing it to Javi as I was talking to him. And I've already explained - I'm here in this game because Alexa asked me to play, and usually boyfriends have to be nice to girlfriends (not sure if some of you guys know this). Don't worry about it though, I'll be out of your hair after Random Games 2 (which I signed up for as another favor).

And "lolz" at turning on Javi, as if we were actually friends. The only time I heard from him was when he wanted me to play in one of his games. Or to talk about his tragic dream about appearing on Big Brother the first month I was on the board.

It's funny that I come to Alexa's defense, and Javi has Dan come to his. I found that pretty humorous. Makes sense though - Javi and Dan are like a "Before/After" picture. Javi being the young guy hosting games, and Dan being the old guy in his late-20s still hosting games. Javi, just don't follow Dan's fashion sense. That's a sincere suggestion.
Mercuzo
Mercuzo

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperVixenXo Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:02 am

He's still saying ya did, Bud.

that was not directed toward JUST you...but others. Which is why I said you people and not just YOU.
SuperVixenXo
SuperVixenXo

Back to top Go down

Post by A-Supreme Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:03 am

And last I checked, I was open about my sexuality to the people who actually know me.
A-Supreme
A-Supreme

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercuzo Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:03 am

Iraheto wrote:I don't think people's looks should matter when dating someone. Ex: Aria

Hey man, I'm getting fucking plastic surgery. Just wait and we'll re-evaluate that attempt at a zinger.
Mercuzo
Mercuzo

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielB Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:04 am

Uh Javi? Your BFF Dan can attest that I said nothing but positive things about you in the jury thread so nah didn't say you were playing personal by nominating me?

Paranoid or what???
DanielB
DanielB

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperVixenXo Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:04 am

Merc, I don't get how you came to her defense b/c no one was attacking Alexa.
SuperVixenXo
SuperVixenXo

Back to top Go down

Post by reid_alexa Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:04 am

I don't think people's looks should matter when dating someone. Ex: Aria

I think you are trying to call him ugly...but I personally think he is more attractive than every other guy from imdb sooo....

reid_alexa

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperVixenXo Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:05 am

no honey, you said it right here for all of us to see. You said Javi was playing personal by nominating you the first time.
SuperVixenXo
SuperVixenXo

Back to top Go down

Post by Iraheto Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:05 am

DanielB wrote:Uh Javi? Your BFF Dan can attest that I said nothing but positive things about you in the jury thread so nah didn't say you were playing personal by nominating me?

Paranoid or what???
You said Arik and Mikey were the only ones not getting personal. I never got personal with you and I actually like you and Kevin as people.
Iraheto
Iraheto

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielB Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:06 am

I was referring to you being personal on this thread fighting, not towards me.
DanielB
DanielB

Back to top Go down

Post by A-Supreme Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:06 am

Wait, Daniel would never talk shit about people...

(in the jury house not long ago...)

DanielB wrote:Jimmy/Alaina made a sad move. Way to turn on your friends guys. I'm disappointed.

Oh, wait...
A-Supreme
A-Supreme

Back to top Go down

Post by Arik Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:07 am

reid_alexa wrote: Questioning someone's gender is okay?

I personally dont care if someone is male, female, gay, straight, bi, trans, drag, whatever else. Ill either like the person or not like them based on who they are as a person. And I dont like to question their sexuality or anything, because I dont care. Either they are my friend, in which case I would never insult my friend like that. Or they arent worth my time to wonder "OMG IS HE GAY?" "OMG THAT GIRL IS SOOOOO BUTCH" "OMG IS THAT A BOY OR GIRL" . I didnt even do that stuff in high school.
Arik
Arik

Back to top Go down

Post by reid_alexa Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:07 am

Why is no one competing in my challenge...

reid_alexa

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielB Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:07 am

That's not shit talking...that's my observation of their move...
DanielB
DanielB

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next