Big Brother Tandem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Very Tara Head of Household

+17
Arik
DDTea
DanielB
Mercuzo
Alco
Iraheto
SuperVixenXo
Spooky33
imsexyniknowit
CaptainJimmy18
mikey_elite
Cherryyy
Alaina
reid_alexa
WCW
Cindyfan
sourxgumxrocks
21 posters

Page 13 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next

Go down

A Very Tara Head of Household - Page 13 Empty Re: A Very Tara Head of Household

Post by Spooky33 Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:38 pm

reid_alexa wrote:So didn't we all learn in elementary that two wrongs don't make a right? If you think people shouldn't get personal than lead by example.

What was that word I used again...oh right, yes that was hypocrite.

You should probably tell that to your boyfriend.
Spooky33
Spooky33

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperVixenXo Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:39 pm

Cherry has also said I lied about having cancer so I don't feel bad about anything I say about her either...and not only that she's called me ugly before and she's called my sister ugly before...But, what does Cherry have to do with this fight? Stop reaching people..
SuperVixenXo
SuperVixenXo

Back to top Go down

Post by reid_alexa Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:40 pm

My *real* boyfriend does whatever he wants. <3

reid_alexa

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperVixenXo Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:40 pm

Iraheto wrote:Seems people are getting personal with Kim. Why are people bringing up what she does outside of this game or her age. The only person who really should be fighting with Kim is Dillon. Everyone else is just venting their anger of Cindy and Alexa losing this HOH which is just sad.

Honey, what do you expect? It's all they have...My age and what I said to Dillon. Oh big damn whoop! I embrace being 32.
SuperVixenXo
SuperVixenXo

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielB Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:41 pm

It was when I was pretending to be Addison and you were pretending to be Kaycee that these comments were made. I was 14 at the time. I changed my username to DanielB15 when I was 15 sweetie so yes I remember.

And everyone use to say I was mean when I was using a fake identity, and when I became myself with a fake name (Daniel) I was way more nice and we didn't have as many fights.
DanielB
DanielB

Back to top Go down

Post by Spooky33 Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:41 pm

I'd love to continue talking to you poor captive people who are being held in this embarrassing community against your will, but I have to work in the morning. I hope you all have a good night and finally get set free! Freedom! Amen.
Spooky33
Spooky33

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperVixenXo Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:42 pm

Age doesn't really matter tbh. Because, at 11 I knew better to tell someone I wanted to rip out the hair that they had left from their chemo treatments or to tell them to kill themselves like their daddy did over an online game.
SuperVixenXo
SuperVixenXo

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperVixenXo Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:43 pm

Yes and I have to be up at 7 am. Garrett will be giving me my wake up call. Even set an alarm on his phone. Chin up Cindy/Alexa. Mercuzo will still be here tomorrow to do challenges for you. You'll be fine.
SuperVixenXo
SuperVixenXo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercuzo Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:43 pm

Iraheto wrote:Seems people are getting personal with Kim. Why are people bringing up what she does outside of this game or her age. The only person who really should be fighting with Kim is Dillon. Everyone else is just venting their anger of Cindy and Alexa losing this HOH which is just sad.

You're right, I'll stop poking away at Kim.

I do also agree that it's pretty sad that we're all getting so angry over this result. And on that note, why don't you go off to complete more preparations on your umpteenth game? You came what, a year before you invited me, and I think you've maybe only taken a total of 2 months off from participating in a game? You had that period where you were gone because you had a "job", but that didn't last for too long. Back in the saddle right after that! iBig Brother, yeaaaah!! What a way to spend your early 20s. Fuck hanging out and doing productive things like trimming your Eugene Levy eyebrows - let's book every Sunday-Friday afternoon/evening and dedicate it towards hanging out on IMDb and Tengaged! Dates? Nah! I'm hosting an endurance competition this Thursday night, baby! We'll have to do it some other time! Nope. Can't do Sunday either, toots. I can only pencil you in for Friday, and MAYBE I can squeeze you in for Saturdays - I usually do weekend competitions you see, sexy. That's how I roll!
Mercuzo
Mercuzo

Back to top Go down

Post by reid_alexa Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:43 pm

Good for you girl.

reid_alexa

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielB Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:45 pm

Stop playing the victim. I never said I wanted to rip out the hair you had you just made that up but that doesn't surprise me.

I've had many family members pass from cancer, with my uncle passing last week. My grandpa currently has prostate cancer but we don't need your pity or anyone's.

I don't want anyone feeling sorry for me or my family.
DanielB
DanielB

Back to top Go down

Post by reid_alexa Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:46 pm

Actually Mercuzo will be at his real job. I will wake him up because it only took him a year to move in with me Wink

reid_alexa

Back to top Go down

Post by DDTea Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:47 pm

do you know how many stupid comments people make when they are young? i have seen people threaten lives in sports but at the end of the day they are just words said in the heat of the moment. let it go folks!
DDTea
DDTea

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercuzo Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:49 pm

reid_alexa wrote:Actually Mercuzo will be at his real job. I will wake him up because it only took him a year to move in with me Wink

In sunny California yeaaaaaaaaahhh!!
Mercuzo
Mercuzo

Back to top Go down

Post by Arik Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:49 pm

*strips for tara*

love you baby girl
Arik
Arik

Back to top Go down

Post by Iraheto Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:51 pm

Mercuzo wrote:

You're right, I'll stop poking away at Kim.

I do also agree that it's pretty sad that we're all getting so angry over this result. And on that note, why don't you go off to complete more preparations on your umpteenth game? You came what, a year before you invited me, and I think you've maybe only taken a total of 2 months off from participating in a game? You had that period where you were gone because you had a "job", but that didn't last for too long. Back in the saddle right after that! iBig Brother, yeaaaah!! What a way to spend your early 20s. Fuck hanging out and doing productive things like trimming your Eugene Levy eyebrows - let's book every Sunday-Friday afternoon/evening and dedicate it towards hanging out on IMDb and Tengaged! Dates? Nah! I'm hosting an endurance competition this Thursday night, baby! We'll have to do it some other time! Nope. Can't do Sunday either, toots. I can only pencil you in for Friday, and MAYBE I can squeeze you in for Saturdays - I usually do weekend competitions you see, sexy. That's how I roll!
Oh thats cute at you trying to get personal. Don't worry about me Aria, I got plenty of things to do outside of IMDb. One thing you won't have to worry about is me joining games with my girlfriend instead of spending time with her. Thats lolworthy, but you and Alexa make a cute couple though.
Iraheto
Iraheto

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielB Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:51 pm

Arik I'm proud of you for staying out the drama this season! Lol.
DanielB
DanielB

Back to top Go down

Post by A-Supreme Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:51 pm

Mercuzo, stfu about Javi. He at least wasn't making sockpuppets or throwing his friends underneath the bus in efforts to take over the board. He's earned his respect, unlike you who quits hosting a game midway through!

Pathetic to host games, you say? Well, say that to most of the other players on this board who actually have taken pride in hosting games for the enjoyment of other people. And, if you find it so fucking pathetic, then why are you even here in the first place?

I don't see where Javi or anybody else needs to approval of anybody on this board, especially people like you who turns on him in the blink of an eye because he's above all your bullshit.
A-Supreme
A-Supreme

Back to top Go down

Post by Arik Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:52 pm

Well to be fair Dillion I've been at work during most of the fights  Laughing But when I cause it I just do it to spicen a game up. I dont care about petty drama.
Arik
Arik

Back to top Go down

Post by reid_alexa Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:53 pm

One thing you won't have to worry about is me joining games with my girlfriend instead of spending time with her. Thats lolworthy, but you and Alexa make a cute couple though.

imdb usually takes up about an hour of our time 3-4 days a week... for the past 2 weeks? We haven't played in games since 2013.

But we are adorable.

reid_alexa

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielB Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:54 pm

Lol well to be honest I'm going to vote personal since everyone here is playing personal and you and Mikey have like a 100% chance at getting my vote because you guys are the only people who aren't playing personal or even having no brains like some of the teams
DanielB
DanielB

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperVixenXo Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:54 pm

Yes you did and I am sure if Payday was here he'd tell you himself. It was in HIS game...Because, your sp kristia was the one who said it and was expelled for it. You don't fool anyone honey. You have always used info I have told you against me. My cancer, my aunt's cancer, my mom's cancer...My dad dying. Should I even go on? You denying you said it doesn't surprise me either. Deny, Deny, Deny and make up excuses. It's all you ever do. I don't want to exchange notes on how many people each of us has lost to cancer. You hide behind your age too much. It's getting old. You weren't Addison when you HACKED Garrett's facebook. Yet you always bring up when Alicia and I hacked your IMDb. Hypocrite much? and you hacked him after all of that. I am so sick of my age being a factor, what I do in my spare time, and last but not least...How many people I talk to online. I have grown very close to people on here. I don't apologize for that. Dan and I send each other presents, Garrett and I text everyday, I snap chat Arik..sometimes I text Mikey...I am sorry no one likes or trusts you enough to develop that kind of bond with you. However, these people aren't the only people in my life. I have 4 real life best friends. Dan is friends with 2 of them on facebook. I have more friends that I am close to that aren't my best friends as well. I have a wonderful family that I am close to. I also have a boyfriend and I am close to his family. I mean you people act like I am 32 unemployed cat lady with no one in real life that plays games all day long when I should be working. Like just get over yourselves. You only use it because its all you have. Everyone in this game besides you 4 or 5 or whatever the case may be...they know the truth about me bc we talk every single damn day. whether its through text or skype. I like to talk to my friends. It's not a fucking crime. But no one is HALF MY AGE.
SuperVixenXo
SuperVixenXo

Back to top Go down

Post by Arik Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:55 pm

Oh thanks for making us a target. lol
Arik
Arik

Back to top Go down

Post by reid_alexa Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:55 pm

One thing you won't have to worry about is me joining games with my girlfriend instead of spending time with her.

Oh also...
What girlfriend?

reid_alexa

Back to top Go down

Post by Iraheto Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:55 pm

Yes, nominating Dillon is always personal. ALWAYS
Iraheto
Iraheto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content