Big Brother Tandem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to

+16
CaptainJimmy18
Alaina
Iraheto
Kristenbellfan09
Angel_Of_Purgatory
SuperVixenXo
Spooky33
DanielB
DDTea
Mercuzo
tom_delonge_ava
Oiyref
Straightloonz
Alco
A-Supreme
sourxgumxrocks
20 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Welcome to  - Page 3 Empty Re: Welcome to

Post by A-Supreme Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:24 am

Thanks! I don't know how I'm still there, either.  I was for certain I was going to bottom-three two or three of the times I submitted, but I guess I have similar taste to the judges that helps.

If I had my way last round, I would have sent in Shemar Moore instead of the guy I did. But I guess Nat in the end did me a favor by stealing him from me. ^_^
A-Supreme
A-Supreme

Back to top Go down

Post by tom_delonge_ava Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:00 am

You actually think threatening me with non-jury is a good way to get me to fill out yet another survey? I am doing it out of respect for hosting and that is all. You deserve nothing.

(1) Why are you here and not in the game?

Because this game is a sham and has a predetermined outcome because you cast everything in secret and put an auto alliance of 8 in the game. Thanks for "recruiting" a bunch of pawns to fill up the cast though, I'm sure Geoff really appreciates that.

(2) As a juror, what will you be basing your jury vote on?

I already know the finale will be garbage and I will be asking some really good questions as usual. The answers to them will decide my vote, but also who makes me barf the least.

(3) As of now, please rank the remaining pairs from most likely to win to least.

Fack no. I hope Angel wins. Honestly I do because she needs to develop some self respect. But I know she will be used and thrown in the gutter as usual and vote for the person who does that to her. Can't stand these people. And I am the bad guy for pointing it out. What deluded mind thinks they have good social game because they sign up with their friends and don't even have to do anything to advance?

(4) Overall how would you rate your partnership?

Geoff is awesome and deserved more respect than the hosts and people in this game gave him. He was tricked into playing this as was I and that is a fact. I would never allow an obvious group of people to join a game and then trick other people just to get it started. I will wait until mine fills up naturally even if it takes months.

(5) Any regrets? Any comments on the game in regards to the hosting, the players, the format, etc? Criticism and compliments are greatly appreciated. I know it was rough but it is still an experiment and I will work on these for next season if this one is a success.

I think I have said enough about it. You have a good concept but you didn't have sufficient people to carry it out so you just settled for a sham just for the sake of having it take place. Call me bitter all you want I know a fair game when I see one and this was not it. I don't care how inactive I was. If I was aggressive I would have been out first instead of 4th. It's all predetermined and I could literally give you the boot order. I hate signing up for games like this and you know it so you tricked me using Geoff.

FACTS: Any game where Dan, Justin, Tom, and Geoff are out this early in a game based on likeability and social ability is a crock. Fack being threats these remaining players are mostly terrible at games and life. I wish I could sit down and do a psychological assessment of all of them and prescribe the appropriate meds but they are the kind of people who would refuse intake anyways.

P.S. Hi Alco and Merc I wish you guys could have destroyed a few more people before you left. Maybe next time.

P.P.S. I am going to work now so YWIA for giving you something to read this morning.

P.P.P.S. I'm really torn between trying to remember to log on every could days to ridicule each group that comes here or just to delete this game from my memory as quickly as possible.

Be warned, anyone asking me to join a game anytime in the next few months will be verbally abused with no impunity.

Join Parole Board please. Ok bye.
tom_delonge_ava
tom_delonge_ava

Back to top Go down

Post by sourxgumxrocks Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:21 am

HAI
sourxgumxrocks
sourxgumxrocks
Admin

https://bbtandem.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by A-Supreme Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:23 am

Hey Tom!
A-Supreme
A-Supreme

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercuzo Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:35 pm

Tom has said everything I need to. Thanks, buddy. Peace out.
Mercuzo
Mercuzo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercuzo Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:35 pm

Although I don't blame John.
Mercuzo
Mercuzo

Back to top Go down

Post by tom_delonge_ava Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:58 pm

While at work today, I thought of how this game would have been worthwhile and not predictable:

All you had to do was make the pairs enemies instead of besties. It's not like I wouldn't still talk to Geoff if he was someone's partner besides me, and it would prevent cliques from having the ability to clique up. If I was partners with Mikey and Spooky was partners with Dillon, it would have been so much more fun and they couldn't vote me out cuz I own one of their clique members.

By the way mercuzo, I am interested to know who you DO blame.

And I think I forgot to say this before: Hi Dan and Justin! You guys are awesome and my idols. However, Dan predicting Geoff and I to win kinda makes me think you are in idiot! Help me get past this! <3
tom_delonge_ava
tom_delonge_ava

Back to top Go down

Post by A-Supreme Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:21 pm

"are in idiot"

Man, typos are brutal in this house. Wink
A-Supreme
A-Supreme

Back to top Go down

Post by DDTea Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:48 am

everyone is in jury?? i didnt see this survey but will do it in a sec
DDTea
DDTea

Back to top Go down

Post by DDTea Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:30 pm

because people in this game dont like my partner so instead of playin a fresh game this is a game full of vindictive petty people. people who dont like others from other games and people that dont like people over hurt feelings and personal bullshit. what the fuck is that??? from what i have witnessed people get too caught up in their personal feelings in this stuff and its foreign to me. for me as long as you dont mess with the three m's which are my man, my money, and my military career we are good. callin names and holdin grudges over silly shit that dont matter in the long run just boggles my mind. i love tom! do you know how many times we end up opposite? yet in this game i still worked him. it is all about havin fun. anyway i know who i dont want to be in games with from here on unless they get over themselves.

who played the game best. isnt that what you should do? so far all duos with the exception of one have a good chance.

(3) As of now, please rank the remaining pairs from most likely to win to least.
javi and cessomethin
supervixen and spooky
jimmy and alaina
mikey and arik
cherry and will
angel and shay
cindy and alexa

i rank it 100. dillon is a mess yes. drunk and confrontin people is what we call doin the most and dillon did the most on several occasions and i didnt agree with it. but dillon is my sistah. like most siblings you may not agree with each others actions but you still love them. thats my baby lol! we worked on challenges very well together. its just unfortunate that i have been vacationin and he has been workin. luckily we had fb to communicate.

(5) Any regrets? Any comments on the game in regards to the hosting, the players, the format, etc? Criticism and compliments are greatly appreciated. I know it was rough but it is still an experiment and I will work on these for next season if this one is a success.
i regret not puttin more time and energy in. i also regret the first argument i jumped in all buzzed and shit lol. john i thought your hosting was on point. i am sorry you had to deal with rude ass comments on the first challenge. puttin so much work into a webpage and game for peoples enjoyment and you have to deal with rudeness. it was outta line. i felt like i was on a playground dealin with kids havin tantrums. no criticisms here. this was all cool to me. nice playin a game somewhere else. felt like i visited another country Smile.
my rant. people tend to be extra and bold online and i will bet those same people are some punk ass bitches irl. i will gladly tell someone off and if shit got outta hand give a proper beatdown in person but fights online are a waste of time. is the person on the other end of a screen worth the time and energy?? think about it.

and on that note can someone make me malibu and pineapple??
DDTea
DDTea

Back to top Go down

Post by sourxgumxrocks Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:45 pm

A+ Kevin <3 love ya!
sourxgumxrocks
sourxgumxrocks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oiyref Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:54 pm

Welcome fellas! Love your responses, Kevin. You really seem like a stand up guy! Also check out Russell Todd in Chopping Mall. You have to see this 80s cult classic to believe it!
Oiyref
Oiyref

Back to top Go down

Post by DDTea Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:59 pm

thanks geoff! i saw that movie so long ago and forgot he was in it until i looked up his imdb profile. i coulda told him i was in an online game that has his movie in a challenge. we coulda been put on the map lol!! when i told him i recognized him from friday part 2 he looked almost embarrassed lol. i wonder how he woulda felt about chopping mall!

john muah! love you back booboo
DDTea
DDTea

Back to top Go down

Post by A-Supreme Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:51 pm

DDTea wrote:on that note can someone make me malibu and pineapple??
Of course, sorry to see you here. You seem nice.
A-Supreme
A-Supreme

Back to top Go down

Post by Alco Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:57 pm

my rant. people tend to be extra and bold online and i will bet those same people are some punk ass bitches irl.

I just grow to love you more and more sir <3
Alco
Alco

Back to top Go down

Post by DDTea Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:03 pm

thank you mr a-supreme! you seem very sweet to. i wouldve rather had you stick around longer. sounds like you are good and fair!

david you had me several games ago at hello lol
DDTea
DDTea

Back to top Go down

Post by A-Supreme Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:07 pm

Aww thanks man! I would've loved to have stuck around even though this game seemed ulcer-inducing, but I guess my primary role has become patrolling the jury house and setting the law since I was the first one here... and I'm fine with that! Very Happy
A-Supreme
A-Supreme

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielB Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:13 pm

Because you let an alliance of 8 play the game. 2 of which can't stand me and cream their pants when they get rid of me in a game.

I won't be voting for the girl who said she hopes me and my family get cancer or that ghost that follows her around and does her bidding.

Alexa and Cindy won't win unfortunately. I don't respect the game Jimmy/Alaina are playing. They could have actually done something with their HOH but chose not to. Like you guys are out soon because you didn't make a move. I regret helping them win the HOH because I would have won had I not found the 10th title and sent it to them. I had balls to actually protect my alliance not get rid of fucking Rtf and Duckbear lmao.

I can't vote for Angel because she is weak minded and a follower.

I'd vote Mikey/Arik. I'd vote Iraheto. Can't vote Cherry because she's irrelevant in this game.

Love my sister.

Don't be so one sided casting wise. I know you knew going in that Kim and I were going to clash. I get that I had Merc/Alco/Cindy/Alexa in my corner but it was so one sided and just terrible. I hated this game.
DanielB
DanielB

Back to top Go down

Post by A-Supreme Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:16 pm

Hey Daniel, sorry that you hated the game. It seems like most did. =\
A-Supreme
A-Supreme

Back to top Go down

Post by sourxgumxrocks Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:18 pm

A-Supreme wrote:Hey Daniel, sorry that you hated the game. It seems like most did. =\

THANKS
sourxgumxrocks
sourxgumxrocks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by A-Supreme Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:30 pm

If it's any consolation, I never said that I hated it. Razz
A-Supreme
A-Supreme

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielB Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:48 pm

Jimmy/Alaina made a sad move. Way to turn on your friends guys. I'm disappointed.
DanielB
DanielB

Back to top Go down

Post by A-Supreme Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:55 pm

It's not impossible for them to be friends with everyone in the cast...?

Jesus fuck, stop being so overdramatic about a game.
A-Supreme
A-Supreme

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercuzo Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:41 am

I'm their only friend, fuckers.
Mercuzo
Mercuzo

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielB Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:41 pm

Fingers crossed Alexa and Cindy win Veto!!!
DanielB
DanielB

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum