Big Brother Tandem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to

+16
CaptainJimmy18
Alaina
Iraheto
Kristenbellfan09
Angel_Of_Purgatory
SuperVixenXo
Spooky33
DanielB
DDTea
Mercuzo
tom_delonge_ava
Oiyref
Straightloonz
Alco
A-Supreme
sourxgumxrocks
20 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Welcome to  Empty Welcome to

Post by sourxgumxrocks Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:49 pm

Welcome to  Tumblr_ly0kv5PwSe1qij1mgo1_500

Sorry you weren't able to last much longer in the game. Don't worry though, you are a member of the jury and will cast your vote for a winner at the end of the season. For now you may discuss whatever you want here in this area, ranging from shocking blindsides to your strategy before you were eliminated. I have a small questionnaire for you guys before you deliberate.

Please complete this in your confessional (failure to do so may result in your removal from the jury, thanks!)

(1) Why are you here and not in the game?

(2) As a juror, what will you be basing your jury vote on?

(3) As of now, please rank the remaining pairs from most likely to win to least.

(4) Overall how would you rate your partnership?

(5) Any regrets? Any comments on the game in regards to the hosting, the players, the format, etc? Criticism and compliments are greatly appreciated. I know it was rough but it is still an experiment and I will work on these for next season if this one is a success.

Thanks for your cooperation! Once you complete this survey, you may rant or preach here. The floor is yours. Enjoy!
sourxgumxrocks
sourxgumxrocks
Admin

https://bbtandem.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome to  Empty Re: Welcome to

Post by A-Supreme Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:08 pm

tl;dr
A-Supreme
A-Supreme

Back to top Go down

Post by sourxgumxrocks Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:52 am

Don't forget to complete this in order to remain a juror Smile
sourxgumxrocks
sourxgumxrocks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by A-Supreme Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:55 am

It's on my to-do list.
A-Supreme
A-Supreme

Back to top Go down

Post by A-Supreme Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:58 pm

We were way too busy with real-life obligations to give the game the full attention that it deserved. Along with that, I feel that we were targeted for being too damn good to keep in the game. I could cite possibly a personal vendetta played a role in our eviction based on some of the crap that was spewed by some of the sore losers in the game last night, but unlike them, we're not losers who whine and bitch when things don't go our way in games. We know we could have done better - I just wish others could look unto themselves say the same.

I am never fully certain how I will vote. In this case, I don't hate or dislike any one, per se, but some games I put more emphasis on rewarding strategy, social game while other games I put more emphasis on rewarding loyalty, game cleanliness. I will rarely reward games that strictly relied on challenges to make it through.

(3) As of now, please rank the remaining pairs from most likely to win to least.

I am going to spare personal feelings as best as I can, but after last night's shenanigans, I am a bit turned off by some individuals in this game so it'll seep through but whatever, don't read it and take it to heart long after the fact.

oiyref & tom_delonge_ava - They seem to be out of the drama and aren't victims of the 'clique' perceptions that have been formed in this game.
Angel_Of_Purgatory & KristenBellfan09 - They are out of the drama and are inoffensive players, yet can bring it when they need to in challenges.
Alaina-24 & CaptainJimmy18 - Like the previous two, they are out of the drama but they cast a target on themselves when they used the POV last round when they didn't have to. It may or may not come back to haunt them.
Arik_the_Amazing & Mikey_Elite - Arik is mouthy and a bottlerocket in games. Meanwhile, Mikey finds himself in positions where he HAS to win a lot otherwise he's gone. Yet, together, they are VERY good when they're vengeful and pissed off at people in the game.
casaresanto & Iraheto - Javi knows how to stay out of the drama, but winning HOH so early can go either way especially with such immature players. I hope these two can pull through though.
mrduckbear & realitytvfreak2 - Well, I think they're out of the drama, but something tells me that they are not as active or as into the game as most of them are. I also suspect they're expendable to all alliances in this game but I could be wrong.
Cherry_is_Shameless & DubyaCeeDubya - I think Cherry is mouthy at times. Meanwhile, Will is more laidback and I sense that sometimes he could pull off big moves but he's too hung up on loyalty to do so.
Spooky33 & SuperVixenXo - These two are very mouthy in games and are not afraid to snap a bitch in half if they are pissed, but they are VERY good when they want to be... I just hope they can be active.
reid_alexa & imsexyniknowit - These ladies know how to play, but melting down to every nomination is a surefire way not to win in the end. The damage they have done to their collective game after this round when they weren't even in danger of leaving is a bit crazy.
DanielB204 & DDTea - They seem expendable to all alliances and have all but quit this game just because they got nominated as pawns against a higher threat. Have these people never played a 'BB' game where they got nommed but won in the end? It's not an impossible feat........
Alco-Holocaust & mercuzo  - These two have a very 'cruisin' for a brusin'-like strategy. I hate to be ugly, but their game reminds me of Mark's from BB21 when he made a big splash as first HOH, nominated Swinners and Kathy, and then got bis ass handed to him the next round. It goes to show that you pull crap like that, you go home second and it appears to be the case here. And rightfully so. #SorryNotSorry

10/10. Even if we left first, people clearly knew the damage we COULD do if we had legitimately played. He's the best guy ever and I couldn't ask for a better partner.

(5) Any regrets? Any comments on the game in regards to the hosting, the players, the format, etc? Criticism and compliments are greatly appreciated. I know it was rough but it is still an experiment and I will work on these for next season if this one is a success.

I really don't have any further comments. It looks like this game is a hot mess but at least it's enjoyable unlike most games as of late. GL with it and let me know if you need an impromptu host, judge, or challenge idea. <3
A-Supreme
A-Supreme

Back to top Go down

Post by sourxgumxrocks Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:34 pm

Thanks for the in-depth answers! Sorry to see you go, I was certainly rooting for you :/
sourxgumxrocks
sourxgumxrocks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alco Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:16 pm

Because people feared the hell out of us as a cohesive unit Smile

Who had the harder time getting to the end...

1. Alexa/Cindy... if not them, I don't particularly care (though I hope Kevin and Daniel step up and help those ladies out cause they are both a-ok in my book and would be the ones I want to win if those lovely ladies cannot).

10/10... can't ask for more of a comp beast than Merc. Take into account the seriousness with which he takes most games (in terms of winning comps and protecting allies) and he was the only partner I would want for this game from IMDb aside from Cindy and Alexa... well, and I guess a few more I've been lucky enough to get to know who aren't in this game.

No regrets... my only regret was trusting Javi to look out for me like I always try to look out for him, but that's 2 games in a row we've played together where he's burned me, so I'll know better next time (if there is a next time :\).

It honestly is a great concept John, and you got some big names to come out of retirement and idleness for it... so congrats for that. My only complaint is the lopsidedness with regard to #s... most of the peeps on one side are all BFF (or tolerating each other cause partners are BFF). Those #s were gonna catch up to us eventually because winning 3-4 HOHs in a row was gonna be nearly impossible. Nothing you could have done about that though... so I get it.

Aside from that, much like Survivor 55, it was fun to self destruct in a game run by you Smile
Alco
Alco

Back to top Go down

Post by Alco Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:26 pm

...and I just read Dan's input:

I could cite possibly a personal vendetta played a role in our eviction based on some of the crap that was spewed by some of the sore losers in the game last night, but unlike them, we're not losers who whine and bitch when things don't go our way in games. We know we could have done better - I just wish others could look unto themselves say the same.

Why be passive aggressive Dan? Name some names or actually get involved so you (and everyone) can get what they have to say off their chest... I didn't hear talk from you last night, why say it here and not "to someones face"? Wink
Alco
Alco

Back to top Go down

Post by A-Supreme Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:59 pm

Umm...

First off, I did get involved last night and said my peace on the game thread. In fact, John wrote to me on Skype this morning saying how it was funny that I didn't complete my exit interview but could come on the thread sassing people. So, yeah, it's there, read it.

Second off, I did bring it to your face, but you logged off Skype quite conveniently. Just because you're a pussy does not mean that I am being passive aggressive. I am not afraid to bring my issues to someone's face, which brings me conveniently to my last point...

I was referring to a comment said by Alexa, who was touting off about this clique mentality. After I had attempted to message you, I messaged her and though we threw our jabs at each other, we talked it over and got it off our chest. So, yeah, if I have an issue with someone, I am fully capable of talking it over with the person on Skype without making my problem everyone else's problem.

Also, I don't really have a problem with mercuzo, because unlike some who shall remain nameless (figured if you were calling me 'passive aggressive' I'd play the part, he at least has kept his mouth shut and stayed out of the drama for the most part this season.
A-Supreme
A-Supreme

Back to top Go down

Post by Alco Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:39 pm

Just because you're a pussy does not mean that I am being passive aggressive.

Tough talk Daniel...

See, I was raised in the school of thought that when someone reduces themselves to presenting self beneficiary "facts", insults, or throwing punches... that person has already capitulated the argument. Considering you did 2/3 there, I have already won this "debate"... however I feel the need to set ya straight on a few things sir.

Pas·sive (/ˈpasiv/) Ag·gres·sion (/əˈgreSHən/):
as defined in The Angry Smile: The Psychology of Passive Aggressive Behavior in Families, Schools, and Workplaces, 2nd edition, is a deliberate and masked way of expressing covert feelings of anger.

Examples of Daniel's Passive Aggression:

1. In Response to Cherry's "stick up your ass" comment:
I don't think I could love Cherry any more than I do at this moment. ROFL <3

2. Debatable on whether this one is sass... passive aggression... or both!
But Daniel, I already prepared Alco and Mercuzo's room in the jury house. Smile

3. Same as above in terms of clarity:
David and Mercuzo's Corner

Post by A-Supreme Yesterday at 12:27 am
Welcome, boys. Smile

4. Let's go to the iBB5 bloggers lounge for this one Wink
Mikey Jo: "Now I don't have to spend nights looking at her and David's unattractive faces pretending I like them anymore."

O__________________________________O lmao

5. And of course the one I was originally speaking of:
I could cite possibly a personal vendetta played a role in our eviction based on some of the crap that was spewed by some of the sore losers in the game last night, but unlike them, we're not losers who whine and bitch when things don't go our way in games

...if you don't believe you were being passive aggressive towards me (not only in this game... but even a bit while watching iBB5) well, then you either don't know what it means or you have an over inflated ego that doesn't allow you to admit it.

I logged off skype cause I went out for the evening that night... and continued posting a bit on this forum on my phone while sitting on the train into the city. And I don't want to log onto skype right now.. so I'll paraphrase what you wrote:

"You know I've never had a problem with you.... but I agree with the people on the thread. And you know you're wrong"
... something along those lines, feel free to correct me if my memory is off. To think I would be afraid to debate you on skype is a testament to how little you know me... on top of the fact that, while that message may not have been passive aggressive, it certainly was smarmy as fuck (which is why I did not feel the need to respond when I got the message the next day) Wink

My problem with you breaks down to the comments you made here (not on the Veto thread while it was happening live) about "people" being whiny, bitching etc... If you got something to say, don't be passive... don't be phony... and don't hide behind the "nice guy" gimmick, just say what you really think when it is happening (not leave a passive comment that someone will read later when it is probably out of both people's minds).

I've interacted with enough of you sconnies during my studies at UW-Madison to know when someone like you is or is acting like a complete phony. Tbh, I've always thought this about you... but never felt the need to make it an issue, or tell anyone this was what I thought... it was just what I always took away from our brief convos. But from our first convo I've always thought you were a phony who I didn't like (something has always sat wrong with me when it came to you). Something is wrong with a man who posts ":p" after every... single... sentence. I have no "facts" to back my theory up about you being a complete phony, cause I don't know you in person, but from all my interactions with you (especially recent ones) and my gut perception after spending 4+ years in that hell hole you call a state, I'd guess I'm not too far off. I've always kinda wanted to get that off my chest.. but never felt the need to bring it up to you as our interactions have (thankfully) always been short, and you're not someone I have to deal with daily. So thank you for taking the unnecessary shot that finally allowed me to not feel bad in presenting to you my opinion on ya.

Anywho... glad we got that cleared up. You can retort... or ignore... or agree to disagree. I'm for any of those 3.. but if you do retort, facts (not childish insults) would be referred. Wink
Alco
Alco

Back to top Go down

Post by Alco Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:45 pm

*preferred

Alco wrote:badly placed typos kill any type of sass Sad
Alco
Alco

Back to top Go down

Post by A-Supreme Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:14 pm

lol @ you thinking I'd waste my time reading all that. Laughing

Btw - Not my fault that you're a sore ass loser.

Welcome, nonetheless. Wink
A-Supreme
A-Supreme

Back to top Go down

Post by A-Supreme Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:17 pm

I decided to skim, but nothing you said is of value because, as I said, it's not my fault you can't take losing well. That's what you're truly angry about, anyway. So, no need to take it out on me. xoxo
A-Supreme
A-Supreme

Back to top Go down

Post by Alco Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:31 pm

it's not my fault you can't take losing well. That's what you're truly angry about, anyway

Dude... you are so off on that it's kind of amusing. I thought it would be obvious the reason Merc and I signed up for this game... and it ended up working out (albeit earlier than we would have liked) exactly how we wanted.

I don't "like" calling you out for being a phony (but you took a shot and I gave you my honest opinion).. so let's be amicable and just go back to not speaking to each other ever. I think that would be healthiest and works out best for both of us.

At the very least.. I'll give you credit for not just posting a lame "tl;dr" comment (which is what I thought you would). You came close... but I'll give credit, at least you "skimmed". Wink
Alco
Alco

Back to top Go down

Post by A-Supreme Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:20 pm

Dude, has it ever occurred to you that I don't really care what you think of me? That I don't give a shit that you think I am "phony"? What does that even have to do with anything, or this argument?

All that you showed was that you apparently didn't like me coming into this game, which gives credence to my comment regarding my eviction being the result a personal vendetta. I wasn't even talking about myself as much as I was talking about Justin, who played with you both before in a previous game and last I checked, things didn't exactly end well there. But, congratulations, buddy, you've proven my point to be true nonetheless... I just didn't realize the vendetta was against me but it's not a shock to my system nor am I truly disappointed. I didn't really care about this game. I took my eviction in stride, I knew I could have done better, and I wasn't about to lose blood or friends over it like you apparently are. It was just a game as far as I'm concerned, until some people started in on my friends for only playing the game. That's when I started showing up and posting.

You can quote me 'til you're blue in the face to prove your point that I am "passive aggressive", but that doesn't make what you're saying necessary or justified. I mean, you're quoting stuff I "said" in iBB5, which I only blogged about because I wanted to show support for Javi and his season. I was merely just amused that Mikey said that comment, it had nothing to do with any sort of personal feeling towards you or Cindy, who was at the other end of that jab. But if you want to claim that that was a beaming example of my passive aggression, then by all means... as for the other "sassy" comments, it was clear as fuck who I was talking about and I wasn't afraid to go toe-in-toe with you in a Skype chat or wherever. That doesn't mean that I have to make my issue with someone public, because at the end of the day, no one cares about either one of us because we're both losers sitting here in the jury house. ^_^

In a nutshell... I was asked questions and I answered them... for the host. So I think my eviction was fueled in part by a personal vendetta? Does such a statement rock your world that much that you come unglued and start fighting with me in the jury house, with you whining about my passive aggression as though proving such a point is going to establish world peace? Because, last I checked, the interview was calling for MY opinions, and I have a right to them... and a right to not have to answer for them for your sake, TYVM. The survey asks for opinions, not facts. So, get over yourself... not everyone is going to bend down and kiss your ass and pat you on the back for a good game when you clearly didn't play one.

That brings me to a conclusion. If you want the whole truth of the matter, I think you're only mad because you're being a sore loser (not the first time, won't be the last I suspect) and are taking it out on me all because I said ~ in an Exit Interview for god's sake ~ my peace in response to a question that was posed to me by the host. You were telling me to say names and shit, well fuck, last I checked, I didn't owe you a goddam thing? Or did I miss something?? I don't know you outside of the way you've shown yourself to behave when you get your ass handed to you in games, and you don't know me despite a few polite conversations we've shared, which I clearly wasted any sort of common decency on you - I guess politeness to you is "phoniness"?... I apologize in retrospect, I'll remember to act overtly jerkholish to you next time we have to talk for this reason or whatever. Wink

Bottom Line: Your opinion of me, however unnecessary it was to be said, doesn't really mean much to me outside of the fact that you kind of completely proven my point. So thank you for that, I guess. What a Face
A-Supreme
A-Supreme

Back to top Go down

Post by Alco Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:30 pm

All that you showed was that you apparently didn't like me coming into this game, which gives credence to my comment regarding my eviction being the result a personal vendetta.

God dang.. I read every word, but find it so perfect that you started off with the one thing I knew you were gonna be able to spin... and that's this comment here. I will not allow you to cop out with everything else you said because you are brushing over this one by once again presenting something like it's fact.

My dislike of you since our first interaction is one I felt naturally.. and I was finally almost baited to say through your own comment saying I'm a "pussy". You called me that because I called you passive aggressive.... but I provided truths sir, you just made an angry comment and finally gathered your thoughts enough to make your long diatribe.

I presented facts about how you have been a passive aggressive person towards me.. and you dismiss them by belittling my recollection of them as facts for my argument? You did say all of those things... I'm not making anything up here, you are trying to spin this.

I have no desire to win anyone over that I'm not already friends with... you present everything you say as a means of making yourself look good, or at least better than me in this instance.

I almost always regret "one and done" posts I sit down and write without spell checking.. my opinion of you that time was harsh, but one that is true.

I don't know you outside of the way you've shown yourself to behave when you get your ass handed to you in games, and you don't know me despite a few polite conversations we've shared, which I clearly wasted any sort of common decency on you - I guess politeness to you is "phoniness"?... I apologize in retrospect, I'll remember to act overtly jerkholish to you next time we have to talk for this reason or whatever.

The last convo we had was one you initiated because of Merc posting my convos with Javi from iBB1. You came ready to chew my head off, and when you realized I didn't have anything to do with posting them on the board.... you calmed the fuck right down and said "So how have you been?" You can spin that as being "polite", but that is the epitome of phony in my eyes (considering what you initially came to me to chat about).

I will give you one point.. I knew before I posted that last entry that I should just make my point about the argument and leave my personal feelings out of it. However, what that was, Daniel, was honesty.  As much as I lied in one game I played... I'm probably one of the more brutally honest people on the board. When I said we put up the 4 people we did Week 1.. it was 100% for the reasons stated. I have never once said to Merc, Alexa, Cindy... or anyone for that matter, that I didn't like you. That was something that came out after you resorted to name calling... and before you try and spin that by saying I called you a name first by saying you are passive aggressive... I provided facts to back that claim up, sir.

You can think I'm angry about getting voted out, I already assured you... that is simply not a fact. My response was a response to your response... while I understand you were literally asked your opinions... they were ones that were hoping for a reaction imo. Well, a reaction you got. The original post I made that thread saying Javi was waiting for permission from Arik... was the most clear case of trying to stir the pot anyone should have ever seen.

I think you are full of shit... and a politician. To say you didn't have a negative opinion of me for a while now would be a lie... your comments I presented prove my point. I knew you would spin some one thing I said into the catalyst for your self righteous post... idk what comes next, but let's have it Daniel.
Alco
Alco

Back to top Go down

Post by A-Supreme Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:48 pm

I had a negative opinion of you? Well, it wasn't really negative, but I certainly didn't trust you. Excuse me for finding it even a little bit shady that one of your buddies threw you under the bus by posting a conversation you had with Javi (your so-called friend) on IMDb to get Javi into trouble. You may not have posted it (or even had the knowledge that they were going to), but you still clearly shared conversations with them for whatever reason, even knowing that they were trolls looking to cause mischief on the boards.

But you swept it under the rug, the way politicians who are full of shit do. There you were, cowering in the corner playing the victim, when you knew exactly what you had done and trying to make yourself out to look like you had just gotten played. I didn't buy for an instant that you were an innocent bystander in the situation because had you been the least bit loyal to Javi the way you claim to be, you would have never shared personal conversations with him with your troll friends in the first place.
A-Supreme
A-Supreme

Back to top Go down

Post by A-Supreme Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:52 pm

Also, has it ever occurred to you that I don't care enough about you to even located said "facts" on you? I can clearly see here that you are a beacon of imperfection, as will other people when they get here. I don't even really have to say any more, since you were the one who started this whole charade in the first place.

And you ARE mad about getting voted out. The comments you've said about Javi and Arik show a clear anger about it, and if you are claiming that you are not, then perhaps you're the one at fault for being passive aggressive. At least own it.
A-Supreme
A-Supreme

Back to top Go down

Post by A-Supreme Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:58 pm

David has brought a stench of complete phoniness to this room... I think he CAN keep this one to himself. Wink
A-Supreme
A-Supreme

Back to top Go down

Post by Alco Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:10 pm

There you were, cowering in the corner playing the victim, when you knew exactly what you had done and trying to make yourself out to look like you had just gotten played. I didn't buy for an instant that you were an innocent bystander in the situation because had you been the least bit loyal to Javi the way you claim to be, you would have never shared personal conversations with him with your troll friends in the first place.

I explained to Javi why I showed Merc and Tim his comments... I told you whatever I did because you messaged me about it (even though it had nothing to do with you.) I don't remember what I said to you in the slightest because it was a phony convo (on your part.. trying to see if I did have anything to do with it). I explained myself to Javi... and that was all I cared about.

Fact is, I do accept Merc as a Troll... in many ways like I accept the amazing John is a troll. I didn't expect Aria to take the messages I shared and post them like he did... but Javi wasn't mad, and nothing really shocking came out. Don't try to spin it like I did it with the knowledge something like that would happen.. as that is something you are trying to do to validate your argument (and is simply it's not true).

And you ARE mad about getting voted out. The comments you've said about Javi and Arik show a clear anger about it, and if you are claiming that you are not, then perhaps you're the one at fault for being passive aggressive. At least own it.

I'll say it at this point since you seem dense enough to not understand it yet. Merc and I joined this game for the sole purpose of pushing Alexa/Cindy forward. They may not have been 100% aware of this fact, but it was something Merc and I agreed to.

My comment to Javi and Arik afterwards were 1. to try and get a rise out of Javi (stir the pot) and 2. a response to Cherry sticking her nose into something that didn't concern her. She stuck her nose in, so I spilled something she told me in private about a player in the game who she is aligned with.... yeah, I went there (cause she shouldn't have told me anything about Arik in the first place).

This is gonna go on and on sir. I'd like to act like I have the energy to do that... but I frankly have lost interest quick. You and I are not 2 people who were meant to get along in a "real" fashion. I was always as courteous back to you as you were to me... regardless of my opinion. This all came about from your initial decision to be as passive aggressive as you were... and more specifically now straying from a solid argument and simply insulting me initially. Had you responded to my initial post as level headed as yo uwant to come across now... we probably would have been able to "talk" this out. Just sayin...
Alco
Alco

Back to top Go down

Post by A-Supreme Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:16 pm

You still did it though, and it was shady as fuck. You may have explained yourself, but it still doesn't make you out to be the wholly innocent saint that you proclaim yourself to be. And you called me the 'full of shit' politician - that's what they do on a daily basis over in Washington. ^_^

You're the one who came across as mad initially, with your comments about Arik and Javi and then your "phoniness" comment in your rightful room in the Jury House... you proclaim to have decent enough reasons for saying what you say, but perhaps I wanted to get a rise out of you? Pfft, nah, unlike you, I didn't give a shit what you thought of my comments because they were MY truth and I meant every word when I said them at the time. And I still mean them. And I don't give a fuck if you think they were passive aggressive, because again, I don't owe you a thang booooooo. ^_^

And it's impossible to 'talk' this out when you're completely bitter and angry. If you and mercuzo were playing to propel other players forward (which, imo, is so lame), then you wouldn't have lost your cool.
A-Supreme
A-Supreme

Back to top Go down

Post by A-Supreme Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:24 pm

Btw, this is how I read your posts:

Welcome to  Tumblr_mai6viDwI71qajc4eo1_500

Razz
A-Supreme
A-Supreme

Back to top Go down

Post by Alco Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:29 pm

No one has lost their cool homie.. we may have only known each other for a short while, but I've been at this "internet thing" for a while now.

While I don't troll anymore... this is what I meant about having the energy to go back and forth. those days are long past me... and while once I could argue with you about specific points for eternity... I (much like you probably) don't want to waste the time.

If you think I'm bitter and angry... awesome. I think you are passive aggressive and phony. Let us agree to disagree... you have your opinions about me, and vice versa. I was more than fine with not interacting with you ever... so let's go back to that, yes?

And say what you will about the way Merc and I intended to play... but he and Alexa are obvious, and I owe Cindy a few favors.
Alco
Alco

Back to top Go down

Post by A-Supreme Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:33 pm

Well, our paths crossed and will continue to cross so long as we both hang out on the boards. You clearly haven't been on the boards long enough to know that making enemies is not smart or good business. So... don't you even think about offering me an apology when Javi's iBB: All-Stars rolls around. Because you know for damn sure that I will be in the cast or hosting. I am not going anywhere, so you'll be dealing with me whether you like it or not. Razz
A-Supreme
A-Supreme

Back to top Go down

Post by Alco Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:48 pm

So... don't you even think about offering me an apology when Javi's iBB: All-Stars rolls around. Because you know for damn sure that I will be in the cast or hosting. I am not going anywhere, so you'll be dealing with me whether you like it or not

You continue to presume things when clearly, you do not know me in the slightest sir... I would never dream of coming to you with a deal in a game after this (I would either try to get you out... or take it on the chin. That's how I am... ).

I told you months ago I wanted to play a game with you to get you out... you said "too bad we won't, but you know I'd be able to talk myself out of eviction"... and well here we are Wink

You clearly haven't been on the boards long enough to know that making enemies is not smart or good business.

I won my 1 game... and I honestly didn't think it would ever happen. Everything after this (however long it lasts) will be gravy. I want to meet, chat and play with cool peeps from the board. I have met a few who would have equally nice things to say about me as I do them... but we are obviously never gonna run within the same circle.

I appreciate this back and forth, and wish you a pleasant 'morrow sir.
Alco
Alco

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum