Big Brother Tandem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eviction #6

+6
imsexyniknowit
Kristenbellfan09
SuperVixenXo
Spooky33
reid_alexa
sourxgumxrocks
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Eviction #6 - Page 2 Empty Re: Eviction #6

Post by SuperVixenXo Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:33 pm

reid_alexa wrote:Stirring the pot in an online game in no way will ever require a response  similar to yours. Dillon is fully aware of what I think of his previous commentary.  Anyone who wishes that has some issues they need to work through. So no, people who stir the pot do not need to have death and bodily harm wished upon them, ever.

Are you saying Dillon also has issues?
SuperVixenXo
SuperVixenXo

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperVixenXo Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:36 pm

Cindy, calling me out for talking shit on people I don't like will not work. Everyone here knows I don't say anything in private that I won't say right to your face, their face, or anyone's face that wants to know.
SuperVixenXo
SuperVixenXo

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperVixenXo Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:46 pm

I guess the silence answers my question or either you've realized you inserted your foot into your mouth. I will apologize to you for what I said to you but, I will not apologize for anything I have said to him. Another thing, please put your dog Cindy back on her leash...she's barking up the wrong tree right now. Half the people she thinks love and adore her think she's lying about who she is. That's all, I am done posting here.
SuperVixenXo
SuperVixenXo

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielB Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:47 pm

Cindy I love you for who you are! You're perfect sweetie!
DanielB
DanielB

Back to top Go down

Post by imsexyniknowit Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:49 pm

Well I didn't trust you people back then, guess I was right after..Btw I don't love anyone, I am not stupid enough to love anyone online. What happens online stays online, my life revolve around it.
imsexyniknowit
imsexyniknowit

Back to top Go down

Post by imsexyniknowit Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:50 pm

DanielB wrote:Cindy I love you for who you are! You're perfect sweetie!

Aww thank you, I love myself for who I am too. You are amazing too <3
imsexyniknowit
imsexyniknowit

Back to top Go down

Post by imsexyniknowit Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:52 pm

my life doesn't revolve around it *
imsexyniknowit
imsexyniknowit

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperVixenXo Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:53 pm

imsexyniknowit wrote:Well I didn't trust you people back then, guess I was right after..Btw I don't love anyone, I am not stupid enough to love anyone online. What happens online stays online, my life revolve around it.

I was not gonna post here again but I have to.

You didn't trust us hearing your voice? Did you think we were gonna track you down with a voice tracker? lol I can't even.
SuperVixenXo
SuperVixenXo

Back to top Go down

Post by imsexyniknowit Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:57 pm

You can make fun of me all you want Kim or your other friends, in the end of the day, I love myself and I don't need anyone else too Smile
imsexyniknowit
imsexyniknowit

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperVixenXo Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:15 pm

imsexyniknowit wrote:You can make fun of me all you want Kim or your other friends, in the end of the day, I love myself and I don't need anyone else too Smile  

we have that in common.
SuperVixenXo
SuperVixenXo

Back to top Go down

Post by reid_alexa Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:18 pm

I have never and will never Dillon if he says those types of things and he knows that. I challenge you to find anything I've ever said that defends those types of actions. You want and always have wanted me to hate him for actions he did when I wasn't around. If you want everyone to hate him for stupid remarks he said, then how can you make those same kind of remarks and expect your own friends to like you. It's hypocritical. You can say you said them to him because he said those types of things first. I've never said anything of that nature yet you still "hope that I get third degree burns." So clearly you are okay with making those kinds of comments when they weren't justified, just when you lose a game.
You can be friends with people and not like certain ways they have behaved.

I'm not going to discuss anything further with you because I actually think you have some serious issues and it's immature to fight with people like that. Take the advice you've been giving to Dillon and remove yourself from the actual game. Bye now

reid_alexa

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperVixenXo Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:25 pm

I am gonna say this and then I'm going be out...

Alexa, your boyfriend has said just as bad to people...One of them is in this game. It might have been different terms but just as bad none the less. One sin is not bigger than another sin..and you still love him. I'll go to therapy for my "mental issues" when he does.
SuperVixenXo
SuperVixenXo

Back to top Go down

Post by reid_alexa Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:05 pm

If he has wished harm or actually threatened anyone, clearly I haven't been paying attention to what he's posted.

reid_alexa

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperVixenXo Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:22 pm

Okay I am just gonna say this...

1. There are honestly things that are just as bad as threats of violence/harm. He's said some pretty disgusting things to certain people. There are many different forms of abuse. Not just physical. Verbal and mental. I have thick skin and can handle it...A lot of people cannot.

2. I don't feel bad about what I said to SOMEONE on a computer who I have no emotional connection to. Especially when they've said just as bad and worse to me. . It doesn't mean I am mentally unstable. It just means that people over the computer who are not my friends don't matter to me one way or another. Just like people haven't felt bad about things they've said to me. At the end of the day, it should not affect you. We're not friends. We'll never meet. My friends who know me know that I don't actually find cancer or third degree burns to be funny. BUT you find me being called pig face, beluga the whale, and OLD (even though 32 is quite young) to be hilarious. To me attacking someone else's looks mean you have nothing else and you're insecure. Other's don't have thick skin like I do. If it was Dan I said that to or Garrett it would be different but its not like he did not ask for what I said. Because, he very much instigated it and continued to instigate it until today. You were sucking his dick and kissing his ass before I even said anything to him so please just stop.

3. If what I said bothers you, then you're in for a rude awakening in the real world honey. You need to leave this site immediately. I have been attacked about cancer, my weight, my face, etc etc etc. It doesn't bother me b/c people who say that are not and will not ever be my friend. The other night when he was saying he didn't say that you could have kept your mouth shut and so could your boyfriend. But, you jumped into it. You asked for what you got back.

4. You claimed I said I hoped you got burned before I actually said it.
SuperVixenXo
SuperVixenXo

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperVixenXo Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:23 pm

and PLEASE tell me what I did last night to Dillon to provoke him calling me beluga and telling Garrett he wanted to beat his ass?
SuperVixenXo
SuperVixenXo

Back to top Go down

Post by reid_alexa Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:30 pm

I guess we have different opinions. While I've never posted anything about anyone's appearance or weight on this site (Dillon and Mercuzo are not me) I think doing that is so far less than actually wishing death or physical harm to someone. I don't even have those thoughts. I've never thought to myself, wouldn't it be great if that person got cancer just so they'd know how it felt. Nope. The fact that you think those things, and then actually say them out loud is so so so much worse.

But fine you think Dillon calling you fat is worse than wishing bodily harm on someone, fine. There's a reason no one is defending you and agreeing that they too wish coffee would spill on me. (Wouldn't give a healthy 22 year old 3rd degree burns, you of all people should know that)

reid_alexa

Back to top Go down

Post by Spooky33 Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:36 pm

There's a reason no one is defending you and agreeing that they too wish coffee would spill on me. (Wouldn't give a healthy 22 year old 3rd degree burns, you of all people should know that)

Jesus. The only reason I'm not defending her is because I don't really want to associate myself with trash like you and now that I'm out, I don't have to but since you think my silence is a win for you, it isn't. Please spill hot coffee on yourself, I wouldn't give a fuck.
Spooky33
Spooky33

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperVixenXo Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:36 pm

Alexa, that is because YOU have never had cancer and then have someone talk shit about you because of it. That is why you don't have those thoughts.
SuperVixenXo
SuperVixenXo

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperVixenXo Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:38 pm

If you ever get cancer and go through what I have gone through personally THEN we can talk about your feelings toward the person who bashed you because of it.
SuperVixenXo
SuperVixenXo

Back to top Go down

Post by reid_alexa Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:14 am

Do you understand that this conversation stemmed from you wishing bodily harm on ME? Someone who has never once commented on your weight, you appearance or your illnesses. Yes, I questioned your job and I still don't believe you. But you literally wished that I would get 3rd degree burns over a game. I did nothing to justify a wish like that. THAT is what I'm basing my opinion on. If you can so easily with physical pain on someone over something so little, there are issues. Period.

This was not about Dillon, until you get again brought his beautiful booty into it. This was about me.

reid_alexa

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperVixenXo Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:07 pm

Please don't make it about something it's not, Alexa. It's not about the game. I said that to you because you are a fucking bitch. I don't care if you question my job..and I don't care if you believe me or not. Clearly my best friends here believe me. They know way more about me and my real life than anyone on this site will ever know. The reason is b/c I don't have to worry about getting in a fight with them and having them post all about it on the boards. I cannot say the same for everyone else. I did not wish for you to get 3rd degree burns over a game...so stop saying that.

I will say this pertaining to the game. You didn't do anything by getting me out. All it did when you posted that picture is make you look dumb as fuck b.c everyone in this game knew how over it Garrett and I were. The only reason YOU are still here is b/c you keep winning the damn veto. I lasted as long as I did winning one hoh and one veto. I wasn't even in danger when I won the veto. I think you need to wake up and smell the coffee b.c no one in this house wants you here. You've set a record for times on the block here. Here's why: When Javi put you up you were not in danger..you went off on him for no reason. The claimed him nominating Dillon was personal. It was not personal b/c I didn't tell him to do that and to my knowledge Javi didn't have any issue with Dillon prior to this. This opinion is not solely mine. I kept my mouth shut when you acted a damn fool. THEN I gave you a chance. I am the ONLY person in this house from this so-called clique that would have given you a chance. Anyone else would have nominated you...Okay I get HOH and I don't nominate you...you removed Dillon from the block. You not only pissed me off bc I gave you a chance. But, you pissed off 2 people who had your back in this game and actually won shit. You put them in danger..Saving you from the block put a huge target on Jimmy and Alaina. You didn't give a shit about that..You just wanted to make it personal and remove Dillon. I don't think you are working with him b/c you like him. I think you worked with him to spite me. I said my peace and didn't talk to you anymore. We weren't bffing it up to begin with. Tara made a mistake when she was hosting and you guys were BEYOND rude to her. Most people can handle that kind of shit..She can't. Then you get mad at Jimmy and Alaina for putting you up on the block. I am sorry but you deserved that when you not only alienated the entire house but, alienated your alliance as well. Then since you have nothing else to talk about you attack my job and my character...Everything I said to you before that pertained to the game...You GUYS are the one who made it personal. Calling me old, pig faced, etc etc. Do you realize that those are personal attacks? Just like whenever I asked John to stop letting Dillon post during competitions and he called me beluga. Did I say anything personal to him? No, I didn't. But, since you guys want to make it seem like I have...I might as well start doing it now...No one in this game has bullied you..You're an outsider/underdog b/c you made yourself that.
SuperVixenXo
SuperVixenXo

Back to top Go down

Post by reid_alexa Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:52 pm

Rofl k. You never had a problem with me before I used a veto on Dillon. Then you said you couldn't trust me of I liked a person like that. So either you are just an incredibly fake bitch, or it has everything to do with my actions in the game.

And ooooh girl you have no idea who I talk to in this game and you going home wasn't only because you wanted to. Just like Dillon getting voted out wasn't because he wanted to. Bye bye go enjoy jury.

reid_alexa

Back to top Go down

Post by reid_alexa Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:54 pm

Also making an awfully big habit about posting in an online game during "work" but I'm sure you have many wonderful excuses.

P.s. You were only not a target cause you joined a game with a bunch of your friends. That's not a social game Wink

reid_alexa

Back to top Go down

Post by A-Supreme Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:07 pm

To the contrary Alexa (and please let's keep this at a civil level because I am so sick of fighting at this point lol), I don't think a lot of us knew each other were joining. When I was recruited to play by Justin, I had no idea that the cast would consist of pretty much all of my close friends on this site. Someone else also told me that last night even so I clearly wasn't the only one blindsided by hardcore this cast ended up being. I think seeing the cast alone led to a large disinterest because had I been really in game mode, I would have had to lie, cheat, and misdirect my friends and after my experience of doing that in iBB2 to get my 'final' win, I wasn't prepared to do it again. Being the first eliminated was the best blessing I could have asked for and it's a large reason why I am not angry about how this game ended for me. I didn't want to deal with that personal baggage and had I known the cast prior to joining, there's no way I would have joined because before this game, I had nothing really bad to say about most of the people, especially on a personal level.

Just like it's not fair for people to assume that you're cheating (and, as one of the first to leave, I can't comment on the authenticity of such claims so I won't be basing my vote on it), it's also not fair for you to accuse others of joining the game in a 'pre-made' alliance when it wasn't there, to my knowledge anyway. I think both sides have been making a lot of defamatory statements about the other and it's why this game has had such escalated drama. Hopefully it'll resolve in the wash, though.

Good luck at veto tonight, btw.
A-Supreme
A-Supreme

Back to top Go down

Post by reid_alexa Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:23 pm

I didnt say she joined a game because of her friends or even had knowledge of them being in there. I didn't say any of you knew. I DID say that I think you can't claim a good social game if the game is full of your friends. Of course you aren't a target because all of your friends have had power. If you are never a target until the very end, maybe I'd be impressed. Whether they were pre-existing alliances or not, friends work together. 

Winning vetoes is a perfectly acceptable way of playing a game.

reid_alexa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next