Big Brother Tandem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eviction #6

+6
imsexyniknowit
Kristenbellfan09
SuperVixenXo
Spooky33
reid_alexa
sourxgumxrocks
10 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Eviction #6 Empty Eviction #6

Post by sourxgumxrocks Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:57 pm

Welcome to the sixth eviction of the season! 

Alaina-24 & CaptainJimmy18 have nominated:

Angel_Of_Purgatory & KristenBellfan09
SuperVixenXo & Spooky33

In just a few moments two of you are about to become the sixth pair of houseguests evicted from Big Brother Tandem. When I read the vote the pair evicted must grab their belongings and walk out the front door. 

By a vote of 

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Your next Head of Household competition will be at 9:00PM Central tonight, hosted by the cute yet feisty kyogre123. As outgoing HOH, Alaina & Jimmy are ineligible to compete.
sourxgumxrocks
sourxgumxrocks
Admin

https://bbtandem.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Eviction #6 Empty Re: Eviction #6

Post by reid_alexa Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:02 pm

Eviction #6 Tumblr_m72vty45cN1qa3wlk
Eviction #6 Tumblr_n7q8mg1D8m1sgcwhoo1_250

reid_alexa

Back to top Go down

Post by Spooky33 Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:18 pm

THANK JESUS!

Congrats on 2nd place, Alexa & Cindy.
Spooky33
Spooky33

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperVixenXo Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:20 pm

Spooky33 wrote:THANK JESUS!

Congrats on 2nd place, Alexa & Cindy.
rd
What he said. Please be careful at work, Alexa. It would be ashame if hot coffee poured on you and you got 3rd degree burns from it.

SuperVixenXo
SuperVixenXo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristenbellfan09 Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:30 pm

Bye Kim and Spooky.

Thanks for keeping us everyone!

Kristenbellfan09

Back to top Go down

Post by reid_alexa Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:03 pm

I'm really glad I'm classy enough to have never wished bodily harm on someone over an online game.

But thanks "Nurse" Kim, I definitely wouldn't be getting 3rd degree burns from our coffee.

reid_alexa

Back to top Go down

Post by imsexyniknowit Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:06 pm

Eviction #6 Tumblr_mcmqnn2aLw1qgu1mqo1_500
imsexyniknowit
imsexyniknowit

Back to top Go down

Post by Spooky33 Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:08 pm

reid_alexa wrote:But thanks "Nurse" Kim, I definitely wouldn't be getting 3rd degree burns from our coffee.

I've seen her fucking work ID and her last paycheck and she is a nurse and she makes a damn good amount of money. Go back to making coffee and having your boyfriend play games for you.
Spooky33
Spooky33

Back to top Go down

Post by imsexyniknowit Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:11 pm

For someone that makes good amount money sure makes people feel sorry for her by talking about her sad life.
imsexyniknowit
imsexyniknowit

Back to top Go down

Post by Spooky33 Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:12 pm

Because she's fucking had cancer? Because a lot of her family has had it? Seriously don't be such a insensitive bitch all the time. It's not cute.
Spooky33
Spooky33

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperVixenXo Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:13 pm

Alexa, if I was wishing bodily harm upon you I'd say I would love to dump that shit on your head. Believe me I want nothing more than to do that. There...Now I have wished you bodily harm..Smile
SuperVixenXo
SuperVixenXo

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperVixenXo Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:14 pm

imsexyniknowit wrote:For someone that makes good amount money sure makes people feel sorry for her by talking about her sad life.

Cindy, You do realize you made no sense. What does money have to do with my family members having cancer? You really need to log off line and pick up a book once in a while because you are by far the dumbest bitch to ever roll through IMDb. You can tell how uneducated you are by that comment.
SuperVixenXo
SuperVixenXo

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperVixenXo Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:15 pm

I would love to know how to pay a certain amount of money to cure cancer bc I would certainly do it.
SuperVixenXo
SuperVixenXo

Back to top Go down

Post by reid_alexa Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:16 pm

Yeah I would never put that amount of negativity out but I guess I'm just a more positive person than you are.

Ciao, doll face.

reid_alexa

Back to top Go down

Post by imsexyniknowit Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:16 pm

Spooky33 wrote:Because she's fucking had cancer? Because a lot of her family has had it? Seriously don't be such a insensitive bitch all the time. It's not cute.

Please take your own advice...
imsexyniknowit
imsexyniknowit

Back to top Go down

Post by Spooky33 Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:17 pm

imsexyniknowit wrote:
Spooky33 wrote:Because she's fucking had cancer? Because a lot of her family has had it? Seriously don't be such a insensitive bitch all the time. It's not cute.

Please take your own advice...

When you leave the boards, I will.
Spooky33
Spooky33

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperVixenXo Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:18 pm

He's not insensitive. He was born with something you lack...called common sense.
SuperVixenXo
SuperVixenXo

Back to top Go down

Post by imsexyniknowit Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:18 pm

Btw what I said had nothing to do with Cancer...what I meant about your sad life is that you always complain about people picking on you..and always make you feel like shit.
imsexyniknowit
imsexyniknowit

Back to top Go down

Post by reid_alexa Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:20 pm

As someone whose had many family members die of cancer and other terrible diseases, I've learned to be a more positive person and enjoy life rather than wish that kind of misery on others (even people I hate). So my advice for anyone who tells people they hope they get cancer or third degree burns, get some serious psychological help. It's not cute and even if your friends defend you, I sure hope at some level they are horrified by your behavior.

reid_alexa

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperVixenXo Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:21 pm

I never complain about people "picking" on me. What does picking me? Do you mean making fun of? I just don't speak "dumbass bitch" and trust me, no one on here has ever made me feel like shit. Except for when stabs are made about cancer b/c it has indeed affected me and my family. At the end of the day, I am very very secure with who I am and what I am. The only opinions that matter to me are those who I love.
SuperVixenXo
SuperVixenXo

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperVixenXo Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:23 pm

reid_alexa wrote:As someone whose had many family members die of cancer and other terrible diseases, I've learned to be a more positive person and enjoy life rather than wish that kind of misery on others (even people I hate). So my advice for anyone who tells people they hope they get cancer or third degree burns, get some serious psychological help. It's not cute and even if your friends defend you, I sure hope at some level they are horrified by your behavior.

Just like you're horrified of Dillon's behavior. You have been his biggest supporter so you don't have a leg to stand on. I don't care how long ago it was when he said it...it was still said and it was not cute. I do enjoy my life. but, what I don't enjoy is people being hypocrites...being able to dish it out but not take it when its flung back at them. I think if you stir the pot you should have to lick the shitty spoon.
SuperVixenXo
SuperVixenXo

Back to top Go down

Post by imsexyniknowit Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:25 pm

Really for someone who is secure about herself sure makes a lot of rumors about people who they don't get along with. When we got along, we are fine but then we get into fight, you start a rumor about me or anyone like Jenna being a boy or about Mel..or anyone that stand up to you.
imsexyniknowit
imsexyniknowit

Back to top Go down

Post by reid_alexa Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:26 pm

Stirring the pot in an online game in no way will ever require a response similar to yours. Dillon is fully aware of what I think of his previous commentary. Anyone who wishes that has some issues they need to work through. So no, people who stir the pot do not need to have death and bodily harm wished upon them, ever.

reid_alexa

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperVixenXo Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:31 pm

Honey, you're confused. I have NEVER said Jenna was a boy. I have been on many calls with Jenna and I can say with 100% certainty that she's not a boy...I can't say the same for you..I said YOU were a boy and it's bc you sounded like a boy on skype trying to talk like a girl. In fact, I had two other people message me in private during that same call to tell me you sounded like a dude. I am not gonna call names because they're not here. We still make fun of how you kept saying "I'm lost". It takes a stupid fucking person to be lost during a skype call...What is there to be lost about...lmao. Either way, it was very apparent that you were trying to keep us from hearing your real voice. As for Melanie, I said she wasn't who she said she is and I am pretty sure I am not the one who came up with that nor am I the only one who thinks that. It's true. Melanie and I have never gotten along. I don't like Cherry but I don't make up rumors about her. lmao. I just accept that we're not friends. You're stupid as fuck right now...Because, Jenna isn't here, Melanie isn't here. This ongoing arguement is between me and you.
SuperVixenXo
SuperVixenXo

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperVixenXo Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:32 pm

Also, Jenna and I are cordial now because we're both adults...and I have apologized for anything I have said about her when we weren't friends. But, me saying she was a boy was not one of them.
SuperVixenXo
SuperVixenXo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next