Big Brother Tandem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jury - Geoff & Tom

+3
Cherryyy
tom_delonge_ava
sourxgumxrocks
7 posters

Go down

Jury - Geoff & Tom Empty Jury - Geoff & Tom

Post by sourxgumxrocks Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:21 pm

Please make comments/questions here!

This will be done to make it easier to see what has been answered and what hasn't. If you want to post in someone else's thread, that's fine, but be sure to post your primary stuff here! Thanks!
sourxgumxrocks
sourxgumxrocks
Admin

https://bbtandem.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Jury - Geoff & Tom Empty Re: Jury - Geoff & Tom

Post by tom_delonge_ava Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:46 pm

I vote for Alexa and Cindy to win.
tom_delonge_ava
tom_delonge_ava

Back to top Go down

Post by sourxgumxrocks Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:00 pm

Rofl this is where you post your questions, silly rabbit.
sourxgumxrocks
sourxgumxrocks
Admin

https://bbtandem.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherryyy Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:35 pm

Keep it classy, Tommy. Don't bother to listen to our answers or treat any if us the way you'd like to be treated in the final two Smile
Cherryyy
Cherryyy

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainJimmy18 Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:04 pm

lol
CaptainJimmy18
CaptainJimmy18

Back to top Go down

Post by Oiyref Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:16 pm

Congrats on the final 2 (4)!

I'm impressed with your tenacity and fighting spirit, Reid and Alexa. You guys fought against odds and were able to come out on top. A very exciting underdog story!

I'm impressed with your moves, Will and Cherry. You made some hard decisions to get ahead, and I can respect that.

I'm probably one of, if not the only, people who doesn't know who they're voting for.

I wish I could think of questions that would help me decide, lol. I don't really have any. (other than why was Cherry the only one of you four to even talk to me?? sadface...)

But if you have any additional things you think could be helpful, or some mud to sling, go for it!

Otherwise, I guess I'll just observe this process and make a decision from there.

Smooches!
Oiyref
Oiyref

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherryyy Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:53 pm

Hey Geoff!

(other than why was Cherry the only one of you four to even talk to me?? sadface...)

Hm, I guess that's an example of my social game, then :p But in all seriousness, I think a lot of people on imdb equate good social game with having a lot of friends, and use the terms friends and allies interchangeably. I can't say I have never worked with friends, because of course I have plenty of times, but I think it's a greater test of your social game if you can work with other people.

Will and I are partners, and while we have always gotten along, we have never been especially close friends, nor do we really "run in the same circles." I think that opened the door for us a lot socially. If I had been paired with a close friend, I may have felt more obligated to work with my close friends, but being aligned with Will opened doors a bit. I think it may have also made other people more likely to trust that our offers were legitimate than they may have if I was with someone else.

I'm sorry we didn't get to work with you and your partner more though. You guys were a team we legitimately wanted to work with, but between your busy schedules and not lasting terribly long, it never fully came to fruition.
Cherryyy
Cherryyy

Back to top Go down

Post by reid_alexa Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:12 am

(other than why was Cherry the only one of you four to even talk to me?? sadface...)

Honestly, that was poor decision making and laziness on my part. In the beginning I relied heavily on Cindy bringing people in. With the cast as big and crazy as it was, it was overwhelming for me to try and talk with so many different people. I would have loved to gotten to know you though!

I think if you are going to base your decision on who played the better game, Cindy and I deserve your vote. While I think both teams are deserving of being in the finals, in my personal opinion, we played a more well rounded game. We had to veto whore ourselves at certain points because we were always going to be a threat due to our personal relationships with certain people and our history in challenges. We had the tougher route to the end and we got there by having competitive, social and strategic gameplay.

reid_alexa

Back to top Go down

Post by tom_delonge_ava Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:56 am

My actual question to both:

Identify the one, most relevant mistake, that each juror made which had the biggest influence on he/she not making it to further.

tom_delonge_ava
tom_delonge_ava

Back to top Go down

Post by tom_delonge_ava Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:57 am

eliminate the word "to" above and you have translated my question to English.
tom_delonge_ava
tom_delonge_ava

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherryyy Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:39 pm

Danny and Justin's mistake was being too busy, Justin especially, to play this game. I don't think either one showed up for the veto, which was of course a big part of their downfall.

David and Mercuzo's big mistake was not nominating Javi and Andre alongside Arik and Mikey. David bragged at their nomination ceremony that they were making a big move, but they really weren't. They wasted their hoh getting rid of inactives. A big move would have been putting Javi up against Arik. That would have actually caused fireworks, and it would have forced people to choose between them. Much more dramatic move, and had Javi left, he couldn't have won the next hoh to get rid of them.

Duck and RTF's mistake was inactivity. RTF never even voted. I'm sorry Duck got the short end of the stick here.

You and Geoff's mistake was not being very active. You guys voted so everyone knew you were there, but neither of you made appearances at most of the challenges, and although I talked to both of you, it seems like hardly anyone else did. Which meant no one knew where you stood or had any incentive to keep you further.

Kevin and Dillon's mistake was isolating themselves and Dillon constantly fighting with people. I know I voted them out partially because they were against my allies, partially because I was hoping the drama would die out.

Kim and Spooky's mistake was isolating half the cast, along with adding severely to the drama. They were a good team while they lasted, but when they ended up on the block people were ready to get rid of them.

Shay and Angel's mistake was being too quiet. People thought I controlled them and wanted the four person voting block separated. Because Will and I had been more vocal in forming alliances, people saved us instead.

Javi and Andre's mistake was never offering my team an official final two, causing us to seek greener pastures.

Jimmy and Alaina's mistake was jumping around too much trying to play all sides. It caught up to them eventually when the girls, who had been their early game allies, sent them packing.

Arik and Mikey made it as far as they could. I guess their mistake was ending up in the final three with two teams who would not take them to the end if they won.

There you go. I answered this on my phone so please forgive any errors.

Cherryyy
Cherryyy

Back to top Go down

Post by reid_alexa Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:32 pm

Justin and Dan's mistake was being inactive during the first week and not campaigning for votes when they were nominated. They likely could have stayed if they had tried.

Mercuzo and David's eviction weren't really based on mistakes but obviously based on their reputations. While they did nominate two strong teams right away, this wasn't a mistake. They knew they'd be taken out quickly due to the other's teams opinions of them. They could have tried to make deals with every person in the game and Javi still would have nominated all of us.

Mrduckbear and RTF's mistake was their inactivity. I think once RTF penalty voted, Mrduckbear felt deflated and didn't try to remain in the game. 

Tom and Geoff- I would presume your biggest mistake was your social game. I hadn't talked to either of you because you had been voting with the opposite side which made us assume you were working with them. No one was as surprised as us when you were nominated for "being a part of our alliance." Had we had an open line of communication I think you guys would have stayed longer.

Kevin and Dillons mistake was Dillon being a 14 year old once who said mean things to someone on the internet. Someone still holds resentment against him and wanted him gone the very first time they saw his name. He didn't help things by arguing, but I think the only huge mistake they made was not winning necessary challenges because I don't know what could have been done about their social game. They were also aligned with us and everyone wanted us out, so they took them out since they couldn't take us out. 

Kim and Spookys mistake- They came on very strong to some people in the game. I think Jimmy and Alaina saw the opportunity to backdoor a strong competitive team and knew since they had been in all of the arguments in the game, they would go home. So I think they're biggest mistake was their attitudes.

Shay and Angels mistake was their social game- I don't think they had a lot of deals in the game, so when it came down to voting them out or Cherry and Will be sent the team who could help us later on and who had spoken to us. 

Javi and Andres big mistake was not nurturing their alliance with Cherry and Will. Javi obviously had a close relationship with Jimmy and Alaina, as well as Arik and Mikey. They made no effort to try and hide their loyalties, so Cherry and Will sought out a better option. 

Jimmy and Alaina- I would agree that their mistake was trying to play too many sides. They were obviously aligned with a lot of pairs earlier on based on their decisions when in power. They ultimately chose a side and it ended up backfiring when Cindy and I had the power to evict them. 

Arik and Mikeys mistake was not winning the final part of the hoh. They showed a lot of fight in the first round and then couldn't pull it through in the end. Not necessarily their fault as it was the challenge did not favor them.

reid_alexa

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielB Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:49 pm

Kevin and Dillons mistake was Dillon being a 14 year old once who said mean things to someone on the internet. Someone still holds resentment against him and wanted him gone the very first time they saw his name.

Laughing worst mistake of ~my life~
DanielB
DanielB

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down