Big Brother Tandem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jury - Arik & Mikey

+5
reid_alexa
Mercuzo
Cherryyy
Arik
sourxgumxrocks
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Jury - Arik & Mikey Empty Jury - Arik & Mikey

Post by sourxgumxrocks Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:17 pm

Please make comments/questions here!

This will be done to make it easier to see what has been answered and what hasn't. If you want to post in someone else's thread, that's fine, but be sure to post your primary stuff here! Thanks!
sourxgumxrocks
sourxgumxrocks
Admin

https://bbtandem.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Jury - Arik & Mikey Empty Re: Jury - Arik & Mikey

Post by Arik Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:58 pm

idk who im gonna vote. Kinda leaning towards Alexa/Cindy right now.

So cherry and Will, convince me you did something more than ask people to vote to keep me and mikey on round 1, then show back up at f5/f4. Because from ur opening it seems like u didnt do much but whine for people not to nom u. So prove me otherwise.

All:
Make a list of the controversial things that happened this game. Challenges, results, help in creative challenges, rulings, threats of evicted players returning. After you make this list, tell me if you think each event was fair. Then tell me if said event benefited u. Honesty please. Just because it benefited u and not someone else, doesnt mean it was fair. For example Mercuzo helping Alexa in the creative challenge. Benefited u, was not fair. Another example Cherry having friends that are bloggers. Benefited her, was not fair.

The second question wont affect my decision much but Id just like a reminder <3 Good luck to u all.
Arik
Arik

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherryyy Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:32 am

Hello, Arik. I assure you, we were there from the beginning. Week one, as mentioned, I campaigned for you guys to stay because I didn't think it was far you were being targeted when Mikey wasn't even around, plus at the time I thought there might be potential to work with you guys in the future. We also talked to several times, including Geoff and Tom, who said we were practically the only people to approach them.

The next couple weeks we may have been under the radar, but we were there. Both of us showed up for every challenge that fit into our scheduled and tried our best. Winning challenges isn't everything, and we all know this. But week two Javi and Andre were HoH, and we were aligned with them, so he and I talked a lot and discussed his decisions, and when Dillon and Kevin went up as replacement and he briefly got paranoid he didn't have the votes for Mercuzo to leave, I assured him I would help him. There were other teams in this game who seemed largely snubbed by other teams, such as Shayngel, and TomGeoff and I made it an effort to talk to both of them and discuss how to vote and ask for input.

Week three we were nominated, and I made sure Will and I had the votes to stay safe. We also spoke directly to Jimmy and Alaina about why they nominated us and built a potential bridge that we used later in the game, when they realized we were going to stay and acted as if that had always been their intentions. Weeks four and five may have been slower in our game, four we were pawns but I still went around making sure we had the votes to stay. Five Javi was HoH again and I communicated with him again. I encouraged him to use Shayngel as pawns instead of Will and myself, because I felt like the more times we were on the block, the greater our chances of eventually leaving.

Week six (also known as final SEVEN, not final five and definitely not final four) was when things seriously picked up for our team. Jimmy and Alaina nominating the girls solidified my thoughts that they were aligned with the other strong teams, and thus Will and I didn't know where we belonged. We were not going to sit around and do our nails and wait for other people to assign us 4th place, so we shook things up. I came up with the idea to align with the girls, and seeing as they had no one else, they were receptive. That wasn't the only thing we did that week though. The original nominations were CindyAlexa and Shayngel, and when the girls won the veto, I pushed hard for Jimmy and Alaina to put someone else up. I don't know if Jimmy is going to pop in and claim he would have done that anyway without my pushing, but I can post chat logs if needed of me making various points to him about how he had absolutely nothing to lose by backdooring a strong team and that they would 100% leave that week. They went for it and put up Kim and Spooky. They left, that weakened the main group, and also Shayngel stayed, giving our alliance numbers.

The next round unfortunately we ended up on the block against Shayngel, however thanks to our new alliance with the girls, I knew Will and I had the votes to stay.

The following round we won HoH and were in control. But oh wow, look at all the stuff we did before then.

"Unfair" things. Okay, I am not going to include things that I think are pure speculation. For instance, you can insist until you are blue in the face that Mercuzo did the creative challenge for the girls, but you have no idea if that happened or not. You just assume. I am not going to include assumptions.

Week 1 HoH - The "Hates/Pluto" controversy. I'm sorry, but David and Mercuzo legitimately won this one despite the fighting. Kim messed up spelling Hades wrong initially. John should have caught the error before saying they had the point, but John is human and does make mistakes sometimes.

Week 6 HoH - There was a questionable answer. I can see both sides. The question probably should have been thrown away, but wasn't. I guess that's unfair. I don't think I benefited either way.

Honestly I didn't care about the controversies as much as you, apparently. "Threats" of bringing evicted players back to replace inactives is hardly a new concept.

As for the bloggers thing...I'm sorry if it bothers you that I'm popular. I really don't know what your point on that issue was. You can't see the answer sheets anymore because Johnny locked it, but I didn't even get all questions involving Nat correct. Nat and Russ are my close friends, but they were only two of the bloggers. Henry is my friend too, but he wasn't included in the answers, which is funny cuz one of them I kept thinking sounded like him. So I guess you could say it's not fair that Johnny gave us a misleading answer list.

But I will not say the challenge was unfair just because I have friends. That's stupid. If you start there, where does it start? Was it unfair that there was a story writing challenge when I have a degree in English with an emphasis in creative writing? Was it unfair that Johnny posted part one of the final hoh knowing you and I both had work? What about any time a challenge involves recognizing pictures of celebrities, or Big Brother trivia? Some people know more about those things than others. Is that unfair? What about the challenge where you had to ask a nonplayer to do PoV with you? Some people don't have friends who weren't in this game to ask. Your partner won and you both found people to ask, so I don't recall you complaining on that one. What about when any European player stays up til 3 am their time just to do a challenge? Is that fair? You can't pick and choose things because you think they benefit others more than you. Life isn't hair. Suck it up.

Cherryyy
Cherryyy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherryyy Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:33 am

lmao at my typo the last sentence. LIFE ISN'T HAIR, ARIK.
Cherryyy
Cherryyy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercuzo Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:36 am

Will answer when I'm home from work and looked over my chat with my beautiful partner Smile
Mercuzo
Mercuzo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercuzo Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:36 am

Rofl
Mercuzo
Mercuzo

Back to top Go down

Post by reid_alexa Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:37 am

Ugh he's obviously joking since people still think he was playing my competitions. ^

reid_alexa

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainJimmy18 Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:39 am

Someone was reading the jury threads
CaptainJimmy18
CaptainJimmy18

Back to top Go down

Post by reid_alexa Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:41 am

Don't even have his password!  Sad

reid_alexa

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherryyy Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:50 am

You could just sneak on his computer when he goes to the bathroom...do robots need to use the bathroom?
Cherryyy
Cherryyy

Back to top Go down

Post by reid_alexa Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:51 am

He takes his computer with him  Neutral

reid_alexa

Back to top Go down

Post by Arik Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:59 am

For instance, you can insist until you are blue in the face that Mercuzo did the creative challenge for the girls, but you have no idea if that happened or not.

Helped with*
Arik
Arik

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherryyy Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:22 am

You still have no proof. You just assume he did. Even if he did, what would it really matter? Historically half the people on imdb don't do banner/flag challenges themselves. You should ask Travis how many people he's done them for.
Cherryyy
Cherryyy

Back to top Go down

Post by Arik Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:26 am

Cherryyy wrote:You still have no proof. You just assume he did. Even if he did, what would it really matter? Historically half the people on imdb don't do banner/flag challenges themselves. You should ask Travis how many people he's done them for.

funny he was a judge in that challenge too.
Arik
Arik

Back to top Go down

Post by reid_alexa Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:01 pm

Hi Arik,

There were a lot of controversies so we tried to remember them all, if you do want comments on any further controversies that were in the game we left out, feel free to ask.

Week 1: As Cherry mentioned was the incorrect spelling of Hades. We thought John had to make a decision and in the end it benefited us to a degree because the boys were going to protect us. Don’t think this was unfair. 

Week whatever: Return of an evicted player. We didn’t see this as controversial, but maybe its because it didn’t happen. Whether David was brought back or Dan was brought back, we think either side would have felt it to be unfair in the moment. We don’t know if Duckbear was planning on bringing back David or not, but it would have been a benefit to us had it occurred. I think it was fair due to John giving fair warning on what would happen.

Week 6: Again as Cherry mentioned, the Gods and Goddesses challenge. We clearly felt the ruling was unfair and were very vocal about it. At the time we believed it clearly benefited the opposite side. However, looking back it seems to be beneficial for us because we were made clear on who had our backs and who didn’t. Made for an easy decision on who to evict later in the game. 

Banner Veto Help: As we have discussed with anyone who has brought it up, the banner that we made, we did make it. We did, however, have minor help. (As a lot of people know because they asked) As I know how to use photoshop but am not a wizard, Mercuzo did teach us technical things in photoshop to assist in our flag/banner/whatever. Do we find this unfair? No. These were things that we could have learned from a youtube tutorial. Mercuzo did not make it. Also, Travis had absolutely no hand in it and had no clue what are banner looked like. I do not know Travis and Cindy saw the flag we submitted about 20 minutes before we submitted it, so she didn’t send it to him. Her and I both made flags and we decided at the very end which one to go with. It was beneficial to have a boyfriend who could teach me tricks about photoshop, but neither of us found it unfair as we did the work ourselves.

Final stage in HOH: I don’t know whether or not we found this “unfair” but we did think it was a controversial challenge to have at the final stage. It did seem like a luck based challenge. It may have benefited Cherry and Will due to their friendships with the fellow bloggers and knowing how they speak, but it wasn’t something we found completely unfair or catered completely to one pair.

reid_alexa

Back to top Go down

Post by Arik Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:50 am

We did, however, have minor help.

Thank you for the honesty.

Now Cherry. Do you care to admit u had help in the final HOH challenge? I believe Nat didnt help u. But Im fairly positive Russ told u which one was him. Whether you asked, or he volunteered the info. Idk. But Im pretty sure he helped.
Arik
Arik

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_elite Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:05 am

hey guys. some stuff has come up so my shit will be pretty short.

cherry and will:

For Will: Explain to me what you did for social gameplay in the game that did not rely on Cherry's friendships or allies she made first.

For Cherry: Did you reserve any help from Russ, or anyone else during the final part of the hoh? Whether someone approached you or approached them, doesn't matter. I realize Nat did not help you, but I am curious about Russ. Or anyone else for that matter.

For both of you: If you could each tell me what you guys did on your own for each week of the game that contributed to you getting to where you are now, and then also add what you did as a unit to get yourselves to this point that would be great.

--------------------

To Cindy and Alexa:

To Cindy: What did you do in this game on your own, without assistance from Alexa, throughout the game that ended up getting you here to the finals?

To Alexa: Why do you feel like your social game suffered as much as it did in this game, and do you feel that the way you were treated was justified?

To both Alexa and Cindy:

1. Why do you guys suck so bad at getting hoh lol

2. Looking back at how everything went on in the game, if you had to go back to the beginning and change how you operated in the game, what would be some of the key changes you would make, and do you think that by doing those you would still be here in the finals by doing so?

I think thats it. Congratulations ladies and Will.
mikey_elite
mikey_elite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherryyy Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:07 am

It's not possible that I just recognize the way my friends speak? You have to assume I have help on everything? Leave me alone, Arik. Seriously. You have gotten to the point of ridiculousness with these accusations of cheating and things rigged, and from you of all people it's so ridiculous. If you don't want to vote for me and Will, then don't. But I am not going to grovel to you and your immaturity.
Cherryyy
Cherryyy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherryyy Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:11 am

Mikey, I already essentially answered everything you ask me. On this thread. Feel free to read it.
Cherryyy
Cherryyy

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_elite Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:13 am

thats nice cherry, but those are arik's questions. feel free to answer the ones I did in a separate post
mikey_elite
mikey_elite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherryyy Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:17 am

Hello, Michael. I assure you, we were there from the beginning. Week one, as mentioned, I campaigned for you guys to stay because I didn't think it was far you guys were being targeted when you wasn't even around, plus at the time I thought there might be potential to work with you guys in the future. We also talked to several times, including Geoff and Tom, who said we were practically the only people to approach them.

The next couple weeks we may have been under the radar, but we were there. Both of us showed up for every challenge that fit into our scheduled and tried our best. Winning challenges isn't everything, and we all know this. But week two Javi and Andre were HoH, and we were aligned with them, so he and I talked a lot and discussed his decisions, and when Dillon and Kevin went up as replacement and he briefly got paranoid he didn't have the votes for Mercuzo to leave, I assured him I would help him. There were other teams in this game who seemed largely snubbed by other teams, such as Shayngel, and TomGeoff and I made it an effort to talk to both of them and discuss how to vote and ask for input.

Week three we were nominated, and I made sure Will and I had the votes to stay safe. We also spoke directly to Jimmy and Alaina about why they nominated us and built a potential bridge that we used later in the game, when they realized we were going to stay and acted as if that had always been their intentions. Weeks four and five may have been slower in our game, four we were pawns but I still went around making sure we had the votes to stay. Five Javi was HoH again and I communicated with him again. I encouraged him to use Shayngel as pawns instead of Will and myself, because I felt like the more times we were on the block, the greater our chances of eventually leaving.

Week six (also known as final SEVEN, not final five and definitely not final four) was when things seriously picked up for our team. Jimmy and Alaina nominating the girls solidified my thoughts that they were aligned with the other strong teams, and thus Will and I didn't know where we belonged. We were not going to sit around and do our nails and wait for other people to assign us 4th place, so we shook things up. I came up with the idea to align with the girls, and seeing as they had no one else, they were receptive. That wasn't the only thing we did that week though. The original nominations were CindyAlexa and Shayngel, and when the girls won the veto, I pushed hard for Jimmy and Alaina to put someone else up. I don't know if Jimmy is going to pop in and claim he would have done that anyway without my pushing, but I can post chat logs if needed of me making various points to him about how he had absolutely nothing to lose by backdooring a strong team and that they would 100% leave that week. They went for it and put up Kim and Spooky. They left, that weakened the main group, and also Shayngel stayed, giving our alliance numbers.

The next round unfortunately we ended up on the block against Shayngel, however thanks to our new alliance with the girls, I knew Will and I had the votes to stay.

The following round we won HoH and were in control. But oh wow, look at all the stuff we did before then.

xoxo.
Cherryyy
Cherryyy

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_elite Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:18 am

Oh and to Cherry:

Had you not been nominated by Me/Arik the week we won our first HOH, would we still have been your main target the next week when you won hoh or would things have been different, and how would have things gone?
mikey_elite
mikey_elite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherryyy Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:24 am

Had you not nominated Will and myself, you would have had to nominate either Javi and Andre or Jimmy and Alaina. Had you done that, they would have been voted out.

If Will and I still won the final five HoH, no, our target would not have been you specifically, but you still would have been nominated, along with whichever team between JA and JA (holy fuck just noticed both those teams have the same initials). Which went wouldn't have mattered to me. But if the veto was used, the girls would have gone up probably, because as much as I wanted to work with them, I don't think I would have been able to nominate Shay and Angel.

So the game would have been completely different had you guys not nominated us. The reason things went so far south was because you told me we would not be nominated. I immediately asked about if the veto was used, and you never answered me. I did not appreciate finding out we were going up through Arik's post. You also tried to pin that one solely on him, I believe. It's funny how much heat Will gets, but he and I were united on everything. We agreed on all nominations we made, and the way to vote each time.
Cherryyy
Cherryyy

Back to top Go down

Post by Arik Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:44 am

Cherryyy wrote:It's not possible that I just recognize the way my friends speak? You have to assume I have help on everything? Leave me alone, Arik. Seriously. You have gotten to the point of ridiculousness with these accusations of cheating and things rigged, and from you of all people it's so ridiculous. If you don't want to vote for me and Will, then don't. But I am not going to grovel to you and your immaturity.

So instead of answering my question, you instead attack me. That's a sign of guilt. So I guess in turn u did answer me.
John take note of this for the future. People will always cheat in those types of challenges. <3 ya bro
Arik
Arik

Back to top Go down

Post by reid_alexa Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:50 am

To Alexa: Why do you feel like your social game suffered as much as it did in this game, and do you feel that the way you were treated was justified?

I think some of the things that happened were justified. Cindy and I both may have overreacted to Dillon being nominated, but it was due to what was said in private chats that bothered us the most. I think that us blowing things out of proportion played a large role in our social game being not as great as it could have been. I do think our social game was impacted also by the amount of close personal friendships on the cast. Even when we were working with Jimmy and Alaina, we knew they were working with everyone else as well due to their lame nominations during their first HOH <3 So being abandoned by them and having our other close friends get boot after boot, we suffered getting back into the social side. I think we recovered though, with not only our alliance with Cherry and Will but just our overall communication with the rest of the cast. Some of the treatment was not justified. It was the very first veto when Mercuzo was still in the game and we won veto that we were accused of cheating. That continued throughout the entire game and the claims were completely unfounded. So everything stemming from that I felt was unjustified, but anything anyone said in an argument to me I wouldn't say was unjustified because I didn't do anything to stop it. 

To both Alexa and Cindy:

1. Why do you guys suck so bad at getting hoh lol

Haha we like pressure apparently. We ALWAYS before every hoh planned out who was going up and what we were going to say. I think winning veto got us cocky before HOH so we wouldn't perform as well. Then by veto we were feeling the pressure again so we knew not to mess up. We didn't lose any challenge that was absolutely needed to win.

2. Looking back at how everything went on in the game, if you had to go back to the beginning and change how you operated in the game, what would be some of the key changes you would make, and do you think that by doing those you would still be here in the finals by doing so?

I feel like we should say to just let Dillon and Kevin go and try to salvage our deal with Jimmy and Alaina, but I think the way things played out we did stick with the pair who would have stood by us no matter what. If we had not vetoed our boys I think we would have gotten close to the finals with Jimmy and Alaina but would have been disillusioned at their loyalty, making us fight less hard. Obviously something we would have changed if possible is to be HOH at least once haha. The only thing I would have changed on a personal note is staying out of arguments. I don't think it would have helped our social game very much at all, but its not a high point in this experience.

reid_alexa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next