Big Brother Tandem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Javi is not our biggest fan right now

3 posters

Go down

Javi is not our biggest fan right now Empty Javi is not our biggest fan right now

Post by Cherryyy Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:47 am

[7/13/2014 11:49:58 AM] Javisus Christ: well whether you keep me or jimmy its gonna have the same result but unlike them i never nommed your or voted to evict you the 3 times you were on the block. still confused why you wouldnt trust me or Andre since we both talked about how much we needed you in the game but i suppose you probably pictured things differently
[7/13/2014 11:51:23 AM] Javisus Christ: if youre evicting me and Andre over Jimmy and Alaina let me know ahead of time at least
[7/13/2014 12:18:23 PM] Javisus Christ: ok
[7/13/2014 4:22:35 PM | Edited 4:22:52 PM] Javisus Christ: btw i know you told them to vote us out. xoxo cindy told us she was voting how you told them to. glad you got that vendetta from a diff game taken care of
[7/13/2014 7:16:15 PM] Cherry Snow ♥️: lol wtf are you talking about? I don't have any vendettas against you. I used that other game as an example of how sometimes you try to align with someone but you aren't sure if you are number one with them so you make other arrangements. I was not trying to "get back at you" for anything, I am not David, I don't do that, and even if I did I wouldn't punish Andre for something you did before this game started. I also don't believe Jimmy and Alaina voted to evict us three times either. Considering the first time we were on the block they were the ones who nominated us, thus not having a vote. the other two times we were up I'm ppretty sure they voted to save us and we worked out some agreemnts with each other after they nominated us the first time.
[7/13/2014 7:19:01 PM] Cherry Snow ♥️: sorry I didnt let you know ahead of time though. I wasn't on skype so I didn't get any of your messages until now. and I did not tell the girls to vote you out. if cindy said that it was probably her trying to look innocent, or show that she was working with me. I never told them how to vote. Alexa and I had a conversation last night and discussed which team would be better to leave, but if anything we came to a mutual agreement. Either Alexa doesn't communicate very well with Cindy, or Cindy is just trying to gain favor.
[7/13/2014 7:34:04 PM] Cherry Snow ♥️: also
[7/13/2014 7:34:07 PM] Cherry Snow ♥️: [7:32:41 PM] Cherry Snow ♥️: Razz
[7:32:44 PM] Cherry Snow ♥️: btw
[7:32:52 PM] Cherry Snow ♥️: I meant to ask you days ago and forgot
[7:33:10 PM] Cherry Snow ♥️: that round when me and will were on the block against shay and angel who did you vote for?
[7:33:18 PM] André Iwan: for you
[7:33:24 PM] André Iwan: it was kinda random
[7:33:29 PM] André Iwan: lol
[7:33:36 PM] André Iwan: no hard feelings?
[7:33:47 PM] Cherry Snow ♥️: none at all. in fact
[7:33:49 PM] Cherry Snow ♥️: I love you
[7:33:51 PM] Cherry Snow ♥️: thank you

...he didn't reply to any of that :/

btw ugh @ the boys winning HoH. Now they'll be in the final three, I would have preferred Jimmy and Alaina. Will you be around for veto? Us or the girls have to win!
Cherryyy
Cherryyy

Back to top Go down

Javi is not our biggest fan right now Empty Re: Javi is not our biggest fan right now

Post by WCW Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:21 am

yea I should be here for veto, we def have to win in it.

do cindy/alexa have Skype? I was thinking we could get a big group chat going on so we can help each other.

WCW

Back to top Go down

Javi is not our biggest fan right now Empty Re: Javi is not our biggest fan right now

Post by Cherryyy Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:46 pm

yeah they do, I'll make a group chat with the four of us
Cherryyy
Cherryyy

Back to top Go down

Post by imsexyniknowit Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:48 pm

Funny how Javi said I told him how I would vote how Cherry said when I didnt even talk to Javi..
imsexyniknowit
imsexyniknowit

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherryyy Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:05 pm

You said that to Jimmy though, didn't you? Maybe Jimmy told Javi? idk
Cherryyy
Cherryyy

Back to top Go down

Post by imsexyniknowit Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:39 am

Yeah but Jimmy already knew I would have kept him over Javi.
imsexyniknowit
imsexyniknowit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down