answer to javi

Go down

answer to javi

Post by WCW on Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:58 pm

Hey Javi,

The challenges in the beginning yes we were both sporadic in our attendance, we both agreed that we wanted to have a presence in the game but not really win anything or go full forced because it would have ended our game the next week. Therefore, it was an intentional thing about the challenges, I was there every night and did try in a few but ultimately the veteran players who know the tips and tricks of forum motion got me on a few (not that I wanted to win anyway). We knew we could lean on our allies in the beginning because we made strong bonds, we wanted to stay low due to all the craziness going on, and it did help.
As for me being obsessed with getting you out in games I am going to need clarification on, I really do not remember leading multiple rallies in multiple games to get you out. At least I do not recall any.

What I did better than Cindy and Alexa both was that I thought about the long-term game from the jump. Seeing the cast I knew that I would not be able to win competitions and I know my social game lacked a bunch, but I found a strong social partner and I thought long term. I knew we could not stick out to much in the beginning due to the big clique alliances and stuff. Cindy and Alexa paired up with a strong team and it bit them in the end because the other pair played hard and it ended up biting them and after that first two weeks I realized what kind of game we were playing. The big players were going to take out the other big players and we needed to be the team that people could come talk to and that we were solid but also stayed out of the way. Cindy and Alexa had to play with their backs against a wall, and they did not think long term about what allies they kept, after all the crazy fighting they still stuck with allies who everyone wanted out because they were their friends (Daniel and Kevin I’m talking about here). If they were thinking long term they would have dropped them knowing it was too late and moved on. Example: Them voting for shay/angel when Daniel and Kevin left, the only two outlier votes, while to them it was a nice vote between friends it just further showed everyone in the game that Cindy and Alexa were doing their own thing, and not thinking long term. Them voting their friends off, to me at least, would have shown that the girls are not playing with emotion and are here to play and can possibly be worked with, but voting with emotion makes me pump the brakes on any possible plan.

If this was a solo BB game I think I would have ended up on jury at least, probably early jury that seems to be my spot as I am a loyal player to a fault and then I get too comfortable and end up being dropped because I am low man on the totem pole. And it was Cherry’s willingness to work with people who no one wanted to work with that got me out of rut and showed me how you get to the end of a game.

** I just re read it and I contradict myself about the challenges I say we wanted to be around but not win and then I say I knew I couldn't win any. so that's def gonna be a change.

WCW

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: answer to javi

Post by WCW on Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:47 pm

Hi Javi,

In the beginning, we knew that most of the challenges would be difficult for us with a lot of strong challenge players. We also thought that if we at least tried then it would show our presence in the game, and show that we were actually playing. Most of the challenges that I participated in I actually did try but against a lot of the more veteran players who know tips and tricks on forum motion I didn’t really stand a chance, and that was ok with us, we didn’t want to win in the beginning weeks because we saw the retaliation with Merc and David. At that time, we knew we could lean on our allies to help get us through the beginning votes and it helped us in week 3 and 4 when we were nominated.

What I did better than Cindy and Alexa both was that I thought about the long-term game from the jump. Seeing the cast I knew that I would not be able to win competitions and I know my social game lacked a bunch, but I found a strong social partner and I thought long term. I knew we could not stick out too much in the beginning due to the big clique alliances and stuff. Cindy and Alexa paired up with a strong team and it bit them in the end because the other pair played hard and it ended up back firing on them and after that first two weeks I realized what kind of game we were playing. The big players were going to take out the other big players and we needed to be the team that people could come talk to and that we were solid but also stayed out of the way. Cindy and Alexa had to play with their backs against a wall, and they did not think long term about what allies they kept, after all the crazy fighting they still stuck with allies who everyone wanted out because they were their friends (Daniel and Kevin I’m talking about here). If they were thinking long term they would have dropped them knowing it was too late and moved on. Example: Them voting for shay/angel when Daniel and Kevin left, the only two outlier votes, while to them it was a nice vote between friends it just further showed everyone in the game that Cindy and Alexa were doing their own thing, and not thinking long term. Them voting their friends off, to me at least, would have shown that the girls are not playing with emotion and are here to play and can possibly be worked with, but voting with emotion makes me pump the brakes on any possible plan.

If this was a solo BB game I think I would have ended up on jury at least, probably early jury that seems to be my spot as I am a loyal player to a fault and then I get too comfortable and end up being dropped because I am low man on the totem pole. And it was Cherry’s willingness to work with people who no one wanted to work with that got me out of rut and showed me how you get to the end of a game.

WCW

View user profile

Back to top Go down