Big Brother Tandem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cool Kids Table

+3
DDTea
DanielB
A-Supreme
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Cool Kids Table Empty The Cool Kids Table

Post by A-Supreme Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:04 pm

Garrett and Kim, I'm so sorry that you two are probably leaving the game, but I am so glad to have some fun people here to keep me company. oiyref and DDTea have been absolute gentlemen and have kept me company and seem like pretty good sports. We shall deem them 'cool kids' and I look forward to hanging out with you two more! <3

As for the others who have shown themselves to be bitter, nasty, and gross....

The Cool Kids Table Tumblr_m9wl58EgMA1rzhv5ho1_500
A-Supreme
A-Supreme

Back to top Go down

The Cool Kids Table Empty Re: The Cool Kids Table

Post by DanielB Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:16 pm

Lol bitter nasty and gross yet you are reporting what I say here to Kim. She could have seen when she got here.
DanielB
DanielB

Back to top Go down

Post by A-Supreme Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:18 pm

Yes, I did. And I'll do it again, because she has a right to defend herself, no?

Besides, you accused me of leaking info before. I might as well live up to it! ^_^
A-Supreme
A-Supreme

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielB Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:21 pm

Lol you're a hypocrite. You are no better than anyone else telling us to LET IT GO.
DanielB
DanielB

Back to top Go down

Post by A-Supreme Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:23 pm

Well, I'm not exactly bitter about losing, so.... ^_^ I do, however, feel that I have the right to stand up for my friends.

For someone who bashed Jimmy and Alaina for nominating their friends, I would have expected you to understand the concept of "loyalty."
A-Supreme
A-Supreme

Back to top Go down

Post by DDTea Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:34 pm

can you guys please stop. I dont agree with what dillon said but i dont agree with it bein given to kim who has ongoin beef with him. this arguin isnt solving a thing and is gettin nowhere. i feel like yalls mama. we get it that on one likes each other but can we finish the game on a positive note?
DDTea
DDTea

Back to top Go down

Post by A-Supreme Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:36 pm

No.

But not out of disrespect for you, DDTea. I've tried putting my best attitude forward, but my give a damn's busted at this point and I will not sit idle while Dillon calls my friend a "psychotic redneck."
A-Supreme
A-Supreme

Back to top Go down

Post by DDTea Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:41 pm

i dont feel disrespected. just annoyed with this neverending dispute over name callin.
DDTea
DDTea

Back to top Go down

Post by Oiyref Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:43 pm

+1 what Kevin said.

The Cool Kids Table 50046016
Oiyref
Oiyref

Back to top Go down

Post by A-Supreme Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:44 pm

You're gonna have to talk to Dillon about that. That's what broke the camel's back in this case. But, consider this a calm before the storm because it's bound to get worse when Kim and Garrett get here. Then, all hell's gonna break loose in this jury house.
A-Supreme
A-Supreme

Back to top Go down

Post by DDTea Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:06 pm

whatever beef you all had in the past should have never been brought on here. Its arguing over things in the past that that in the long run dont mean shit have never witnessed grown folks arguin this much and im in the military. then from where i am it seems like 3 on one with dillon. one person says somethin to him and then suddenly you got others in it. i havent said much because i dont wanna disrupt the game but enough is enough already.
DDTea
DDTea

Back to top Go down

Post by A-Supreme Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:12 pm

3-on-1? Unless you're counting Alexa, Mercuzo, Alco, Cindy, and Dillon as one entity, that couldn't be further from the truth. Dillon is not a hopeless victim, and the attacks that have pissed me off have been made recently, not 'in the past'. Perhaps you're like me and ignore a bulk of the bullshit when you can, but enough is enough as far as I'm concerned. I'm not going to just sit there and see my friends get attacked and not defend them. It's sort of what friends do, especially when they're not in the current position to defend themselves.

If you want to complain about anybody bringing drama into this jury house, you best look at the source. And that is Dillon. And no one here even slung mud at him first.
A-Supreme
A-Supreme

Back to top Go down

Post by DDTea Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:24 pm

trust. I have talked to dillon. he is receptive to the idea which means no one should bother him with past shit, present shit, or bullshit. someone needs to be the bigger person in that mess. i know he is not a victim but like you i dont like seein a friend get talked about. I may have missed when all of them jumped on one person. i have mostly seen kim and dillon fight with cosignin from spooky. i just want things to chill and am frustrated.
DDTea
DDTea

Back to top Go down

Post by A-Supreme Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:27 pm

I'm frustrated too but as I am telling oiyref atm, we can always go back to talking about horror films since we were having a good time until some more nastiness got posted. <3
A-Supreme
A-Supreme

Back to top Go down

Post by DDTea Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:39 pm

im so down for that. can one of you make a horror section?? nit easy to do from my phone lol
DDTea
DDTea

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperVixenXo Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:23 pm

No offense to you, Kevin but, I don't know when he became receptive to this idea. Because, it was not even 24 hours ago that he showed up on a thread posting. When I asked John to please remove jurors from posting during challenges (Dan included). He called me Beluga. I am sorry but that doesn't seem to be him not causing drama.
SuperVixenXo
SuperVixenXo

Back to top Go down

Post by Spooky33 Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:24 pm

He's started 95% of the drama and all me and Kim did was end it. Sorry bout it.
Spooky33
Spooky33

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperVixenXo Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:28 pm

I am so sick of people making him seem like some innocent victim and a child. He's 20 fucking years old. I have been dealing with this nasty bullshit from him for 7 years...You've known him for how long? What I have posted about is not even half of what has gone on.
SuperVixenXo
SuperVixenXo

Back to top Go down

Post by DDTea Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:51 pm

he was receptive to it today because it wasnt right what he said or did and i told him that. we have talked on facebook a lot today and he agreed to stop bein involved in drama.  you didnt end anything spooky. it takes actual communication and not callin each other fat or bitches or whatever. guess i ended it for now.
DDTea
DDTea

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperVixenXo Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:59 pm

There will be no drama as long as he doesn't address me, doesn't talk about me passive aggressively, doesn't say my name or the name of any of my friends. I have no problem not talking to him...we don't talk in the first place but, I have never been one to back down and I am not about to start today. If someone talks shit to me, I will defend myself.
SuperVixenXo
SuperVixenXo

Back to top Go down

Post by Spooky33 Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:01 pm

DDTea wrote:you didnt end anything spooky. it takes actual communication and not callin each other fat or bitches or whatever.  guess i ended it for now.

Trust and believe I meant ending it like shutting his dumb ass down, not ending it as in making amends. I don't want to make amends, he's an asshole who can literally go fuck himself.
Spooky33
Spooky33

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperVixenXo Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:01 pm

It would have been ended had he not called me a whale. Just saying. If I don't like someone, I avoid them. He needs to do the same. I don't like him, we don't have the same mutual friends. There is no reason he and I should communicate at all.

Now enough about him as he has seriously wasted enough of my time...I would love to discuss horror movies anytime anyone is interested.
SuperVixenXo
SuperVixenXo

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperVixenXo Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:02 pm

I have to agree with Garrett. I don't want to be his friend, I don't even want to be civil with him. I prefer to act as if he does not exist b/c in my world he doesn't.
SuperVixenXo
SuperVixenXo

Back to top Go down

Post by Spooky33 Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:11 pm

SuperVixenXo wrote:I have to agree with Garrett. I don't want to be his friend, I don't even want to be civil with him. I prefer to act as if he does not exist b/c in my world he doesn't.
Spooky33
Spooky33

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielB Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:29 pm

Re: The Cool Kids Table
by SuperVixenXo Today at 6:02 pm
I have to agree with Garrett. I don't want to be their friend, I don't even want to be civil with them. I prefer to act as if they do not exist b/c in my world they do not.
DanielB
DanielB

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum