Big Brother Tandem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 3 Confessional

3 posters

Go down

Week 3 Confessional Empty Week 3 Confessional

Post by SuperVixenXo Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:00 pm

Merc/Alco is gone. But, John announced they're coming back if RTF doesn't vote which I find to be fucking annoying as hell. Anyways, Jilaina won HOH and nomed DuckGoose and RTF with Cherry and WCW. Tonight at the veto, my boy G dominated and we chose not to use it. As much as I would love to cast a vote against Cherry...I voted out Ducky and RTF. I can't take the chance of having alco/merc coming back and ruining this game despite my distain of Cherry and How much she annoys the shit out of me.
SuperVixenXo
SuperVixenXo

Back to top Go down

Week 3 Confessional Empty Re: Week 3 Confessional

Post by Spooky33 Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:04 pm

Winning POV was pretty amazeballs. The first win of many. I really want to boot Cherry since we hate each other but it's everyone's best interest to keep Mercuzo out of the game and boot the inactive.
Spooky33
Spooky33

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperVixenXo Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:14 pm

Dilaniel, can one of your personalities stfu. Like leave already and go figure out what you're gonna be next. You've been a girl, a boy, a different boy, straight, bi, gay...What next? A horse? ugh.

Anyways, I love how no one is whining that the noms are personal this week and how Dilaniel is all of a sudden interested in the game again.
SuperVixenXo
SuperVixenXo

Back to top Go down

Post by reid_alexa Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:16 pm

Winning POV was pretty amazeballs. The first win of many

LOL.

reid_alexa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content