Big Brother Tandem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jury - Andre & Javi

+5
CaptainJimmy18
casaresanto
Oiyref
Iraheto
sourxgumxrocks
9 posters

Go down

Jury - Andre & Javi Empty Jury - Andre & Javi

Post by sourxgumxrocks Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:18 pm

Please make comments/questions here!

This will be done to make it easier to see what has been answered and what hasn't. If you want to post in someone else's thread, that's fine, but be sure to post your primary stuff here! Thanks!
sourxgumxrocks
sourxgumxrocks
Admin

https://bbtandem.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Jury - Andre & Javi Empty Re: Jury - Andre & Javi

Post by Iraheto Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:15 pm

Whoever finds Andre gets my vote.
Iraheto
Iraheto

Back to top Go down

Post by Oiyref Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:18 pm

Jury - Andre & Javi Johnny+Bananas

Surprise victory!!
Oiyref
Oiyref

Back to top Go down

Post by Iraheto Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:24 pm

I vote for Geoff!
Iraheto
Iraheto

Back to top Go down

Post by casaresanto Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:32 pm

Apparently Cherry wants me to post here.
Where do I answer the quiz?

casaresanto

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainJimmy18 Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:02 pm

Apparently Cherry wants me to post here.

Did she ask you to vote for her too?
CaptainJimmy18
CaptainJimmy18

Back to top Go down

Post by casaresanto Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:08 pm

Actually, she didn't...

casaresanto

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainJimmy18 Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:09 pm

casaresanto wrote:Actually, she didn't...

lol it just looks weird. A finalist telling jurors to ask them questions privately. Figured I'd ask.  Very Happy 
CaptainJimmy18
CaptainJimmy18

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherryyy Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:25 pm

Umm I clearly asked him to post because of Javi's post asking people to find Andre. I don't think Javi will base his vote on that because he's not an idiot, I just thought it would be funny if Javi said "I'm voting for whoever finds Andre" and then Andre appears and mentions me. I didn't realize that was anything inappropriate, sorry if I offended you, Jimmy.
Cherryyy
Cherryyy

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainJimmy18 Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:29 pm

Cherryyy wrote:Umm I clearly asked him to post because of Javi's post asking people to find Andre. I don't think Javi will base his vote on that because he's not an idiot, I just thought it would be funny if Javi said "I'm voting for whoever finds Andre" and then Andre appears and mentions me. I didn't realize that was anything inappropriate, sorry if I offended you, Jimmy.

Oh I see
Jury - Andre & Javi Tumblr_m0xk1zE3SN1qe9rxvo1_500
CaptainJimmy18
CaptainJimmy18

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherryyy Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:33 pm

My goal wasn't to entertain you, I just thought Javi would find it mildly amusing. Cute that you have no interest in asking any questions, but you're obsessively following these threads.
Cherryyy
Cherryyy

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainJimmy18 Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:37 pm

Jury question 1

Where's Will?

Jury question 2

Does he know he's in the finals?
CaptainJimmy18
CaptainJimmy18

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherryyy Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:51 pm

1. Will is in class. He's taking summer classes, and he has them in the evening sometimes.

2. Obviously he knows he's in the finals. He was there with me last night when we worked on the final HoH together. He was the one who posted our vote for Arik and Mikey to join the jury. He also helped me with our opening, but I was the one to formally post it. Johnny said we should only post one opening. I don't see you monitoring the girls' activity to see if they are posting enough. Sometimes people have busy schedules but that doesn't mean they don't care about the game. Will and I communicated daily and made all of our decisions together.
Cherryyy
Cherryyy

Back to top Go down

Post by imsexyniknowit Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:01 pm

Sorry I was busy looking at this.

Jury - Andre & Javi Tumblr_n8m8zeLo6S1rq9d8qo1_500
imsexyniknowit
imsexyniknowit

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainJimmy18 Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:04 pm

is that Zak Efron?
CaptainJimmy18
CaptainJimmy18

Back to top Go down

Post by imsexyniknowit Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:06 pm

Noo Olivier Girouddddd!! He is french <3
imsexyniknowit
imsexyniknowit

Back to top Go down

Post by WCW Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:24 pm

Hey guys I'm here I was working today and was at a family function, I hope there's some questions that cherry didn't answer so I can do it lol

WCW

Back to top Go down

Post by Iraheto Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:44 pm

I guess Andre has no questions.

I do, unlike most of the jury I'm actually gonna give the finalists a chance. I'm leaning on one team right now but it's so close that the answers could change that. Still stuck at work right now though.
Iraheto
Iraheto

Back to top Go down

Post by Iraheto Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:49 pm

Okay. Congratulations finalists, its been an interesting game to say the least. I just wanna say no hard feelings at least thats how I feel, I know some of you probably took this game to extreme but it the heat of the moment we all say things just to be assholes. Anyways, I have a questions for all 4 of you.

Alexa:
First of all I wanna know who's idea was it to align with Cherry and William? Was it yours or did they approach you first? Also, do you believe this game got too personal and if so do you think you were apart of the personal attacks? Your social game wasn't really amazing but it doesn't matter when you win vetos so congratulations. I just wanna say I don't align with the same people over and over, Arik and Cherry still have their scars from Survivor Cutthroat but it gets annoying people always play that card at me. Last question, if you hadn't veto whored yourself in so many of those speed vetos what would have been your plan b aka your plan to stay in the game? Congrats again and it was nice racing with you in those speed challenges.

Cindy:
Sweet, not so innocent Cindy. It felt weird being on the opposite sides of the track but thats how the cards fell in this game but you of all people know that I align with who I think will be better for my game and every cast is different. You did approach me for an alliance and I'm the one who went back on it. If you're looking for a reason its because while I did trust you two, I didn't trust the people you were aligned with. Whatever, past is past and you 2 have become such a powerful duo that I feel like a proud parent. My question for you is, what social game did you even have? It seems when you're angry you show it and I love it but after coming out of a 7-0 loss in iBB5 you think you would try to learn from those mistakes. Is there anything you brought to the table more than Alexa?

Cherry:
Churro congrats on backstabbing me and making finals. Its nice to know I kept you safe and had a big part of keeping you safe in the rounds you were nommed just so you can go and fuck me over the first chance you get. This is BB so I totally get it though and that is the reason I believe your social game was miles over Cindexa but thats not really saying much. Unfortunately people that fuck me over in games and expect my vote usually get a bag of shit instead. I admit keeping Cindexa was better for your game and not mine but getting rid of me over Jimaina was odd and I felt that was more of a revenge move from a different game. Ultimately who came up with that decision to evict me over Jimaina, you or Will? Do not even tell me it was a joint decision cause I will 'eyeroll and call bullshit. Also, quit throwing the "omg i just wanted to prove that i dont align with the same people over and over xoxo" card, you say that almost every game.

Will:
Oh Willy, you are such character. I'm glad you finally decided to start playing at final 5. You and Cherry can both claim you were as involved as Cindy and Alexa but everyone that showed up to the challenges can agree otherwise. You barely showed up to the challenges early in the game. However you made it count when you won that puzzle challenge that night John showed up and decided he was too lazy to type up and challenge. Your social game was God awful, even your partner agreed when she told me you thought it was weird I didn't nominate Kim and Garrett. lmao I don't think you even knew what was going on but luckily Cherry did and I know shes making you out to be more involved that you were. Its almost as funny as when you would message me giving me pointers on who I should nominate, as if I needed to be told who to put up. Anyways, with all that being said, I was actually loyal to you but I think your own obsession with taking me out in games clouded your judgement. My question for you is what did you do that was better than Cindy and Alexa? Also, how do you feel you would have done in this game if this was a solo BB game? Just basically prove me that I'm wrong and that you actually did play this game from start to finish.

Okay I'm done.
Iraheto
Iraheto

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherryyy Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:27 pm

Oh Javi xoxo. It was never my goal to fuck you over, and I think deep down you actually know that. When the game started, you and I talked a lot. I am not denying that. I originally intended for a strong alliance between your team and mine. I like working with you and you know that. I sincerely was never just "biding time" til I could have a chance to backstab you.

What actually happened was I didn't know where I stood with you. I know you think that is just me making excuses, but it's true. You told me very early on that you did not like my partner and that you were only working with him because of me. That made me feel like you had some reserves about us, and I was afraid you were closer with other teams that you felt you could communicate with both partners.

I know you and I have talked since then and you mentioned that you really had intended on sticking with us until the end, but I did not know that. The words final two were never used between your team and mine. In hindsight, if at the time Jimmy and Alaina won HoH for the second time (when we flipped to align with the girls), had I sincerely thought the final two would have been you/Andre and me/Will I would have stuck with that. I actually can see your logic now in why you would have wanted us in the final two with you. But at the time, I thought you had other teams who you were more closely aligned with and I was afraid Will and I would end up getting 4th place or so while your team, Arik's team, and Jimmy's team were the final three, and then I would have felt stupid for letting that happen and not even trying to put up a fight. I may not always succeed in games, but I have never been the type to not try to better myself if I think I am on the bottom of an alliance. And in this case, the only alliance was with you, and I thought you were with other teams.

As for getting you out...it was never our intention. I really did not even want to nominate you that round. I very badly wanted Arik and Mikey to leave, because Arik was the only person left in the game who I had ZERO communication with, and he seemed to want Will and me out, at least from the impression I got from him. We did consider doing Jimmy and Alaina as an initial nominee instead of you and Andre, but I was afraid if you won the veto you would use it on Arik's team, forcing us to backdoor the girls. The girls were the ONLY team who I thought would 100% go to the end with Will and I, and I did not want our closest allies to leave on our HoH.

As for the actual vote and tiebreaker and why you got evicted over Jimmy and Alaina...it was a combination of things. If you think it's because Will has some vendetta against you, you are giving him far too much credit. I went back and forth because between your team, Arik's, and Jimmy's I could not figure out which two were the closest. The actual decision was an agreement between Alexa and I. We decided that whatever Arik and Mikey wanted, we would do the opposite. So when they voted to keep you, to us that seemed like they would prefer you in the final four, so that made us want the opposite. Jimmy and Alaina had flopped around so much in that game that it was hard to figure out where they truly stood. I had hope that if they made the final four they would try to keep Will and myself with them if it came down to them being the veto holders.

That is the honest truth, Javi. It was not any grudge from any other game you and I played together, and in complete honesty, I think you know me better than that. It was simply trying to do what I could to get Will and myself ahead. I hated evicting you and Andre, and that is the honest truth. But Will didn't "make" me do it, and neither did the girls. It was a mutual agreement that if we couldn't get Arik and Mikey out, it was better to take out you and Andre.

I also don't think I say the align with different people thing every game, although I admit I have said it before. But you say the same thing, it's something you and I have discussed before. I think the reason I did it in this game especially was because the beginning of this game WAS cliquey as fuck and everyone knows that whether they admit it or not. It gave the extra push for us to make a different alliance and not just be the prop to help two other teams get to the end.

Cherryyy
Cherryyy

Back to top Go down

Post by WCW Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:48 pm

Hi Javi,

In the beginning, we knew that most of the challenges would be difficult for us with a lot of strong challenge players. We also thought that if we at least tried then it would show our presence in the game, and show that we were actually playing. Most of the challenges that I participated in I actually did try but against a lot of the more veteran players who know tips and tricks on forum motion I didn’t really stand a chance, and that was ok with us, we didn’t want to win in the beginning weeks because we saw the retaliation with Merc and David. At that time, we knew we could lean on our allies to help get us through the beginning votes and it helped us in week 3 and 4 when we were nominated.

What I did better than Cindy and Alexa both was that I thought about the long-term game from the jump. Seeing the cast I knew that I would not be able to win competitions and I know my social game lacked a bunch, but I found a strong social partner and I thought long term. I knew we could not stick out too much in the beginning due to the big clique alliances and stuff. Cindy and Alexa paired up with a strong team and it bit them in the end because the other pair played hard and it ended up back firing on them and after that first two weeks I realized what kind of game we were playing. The big players were going to take out the other big players and we needed to be the team that people could come talk to and that we were solid but also stayed out of the way. Cindy and Alexa had to play with their backs against a wall, and they did not think long term about what allies they kept, after all the crazy fighting they still stuck with allies who everyone wanted out because they were their friends (Daniel and Kevin I’m talking about here). If they were thinking long term they would have dropped them knowing it was too late and moved on. Example: Them voting for shay/angel when Daniel and Kevin left, the only two outlier votes, while to them it was a nice vote between friends it just further showed everyone in the game that Cindy and Alexa were doing their own thing, and not thinking long term. Them voting their friends off, to me at least, would have shown that the girls are not playing with emotion and are here to play and can possibly be worked with, but voting with emotion makes me pump the brakes on any possible plan.

If this was a solo BB game I think I would have ended up on jury at least, probably early jury that seems to be my spot as I am a loyal player to a fault and then I get too comfortable and end up being dropped because I am low man on the totem pole. And it was Cherry’s willingness to work with people who no one wanted to work with that got me out of rut and showed me how you get to the end of a game.

WCW

Back to top Go down

Post by reid_alexa Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:04 am

Hello Mr. President,

While Cindy and I discussed approaching Cherry and Will early on in the game, we decided to delay it because of their loyalties to other groups. We believed that they were on the bottom of your alliance and would eventually notice. So we were planning on approaching them once Shay and Angel were gone, because then they would have been the next to go. We were actually surprised when they approached us first with the idea, but I do think they wanted to align earlier to try and save Shay and Angel (which would have been smart if we could have made it work). So while we had intended to do so eventually, Cherry and Will approached us first. 

I do believe the game got too personal, and I didn't help in that situation. I made personal comments towards Kim and I have admitted that. I don't think it was a coincidence that once Kim and Dillon were out of the game, the personal attacks and overall drama were basically gone. While I don't necessarily take back anything I have said, I should have remained a neutral third party and stayed away from the drama. As Cindy and I both tried to do for the remainder of the game. Our social games definitely lacked in the middle because I think we both felt a little betrayed by allies we had made in the beginning. I do think we improved our social game towards the end, making allies that I would never have dreamed I would work with. 

If we hadn't vetowhored ourselves to the end, we would have just whored ourselves. Just kidding. I think if we had ever lost a veto that was necessary for our survival we would have approached Cherry and Will much earlier on. We tried to make deals with a lot of teams throughout the game, but they had already formed closer allegiances. 

Although you didn't ask me, I would like to comment about your eviction. Cherry and Will told us that they would vote however we voted, so I do think it was ultimately our decision. I went back and forth with Mikey about who to keep and him telling me he was voting Jimmy and Alaina out showed me that he had stronger ties with you. We thought that it may break a little bit of the bond between Arik/Mikey and Jimmy/Alaina if they voted them out and they stayed, so Cindy and I were strategizing for how we wanted the end game to go. So I think that demonstrates that Cindy and I did make strategic moves throughout the game when we had the power to do so and we did not simply rely on our challenge abilities. 

Also, to comment on you asking Cindy about what she did more than me, I would like to give her credit for our social game in the beginning. She was the one that created an alliance with Jimmy and Alaina. She was the one that approached you and Andre. She talked with Kim.  She was the one that helped create a wonderful bond with our lovers Dillon and Kevin. Also, she controls David. If it were not for her, we wouldn't have talked to most of the teams in the game and likely would have gone home very early. She was a wonderful partner who was always there  and we discussed and did everything as equal partners. There was no decision made that both of us hadn't absolutely agreed upon.

reid_alexa

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherryyy Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:57 am

Also, she controls David.

I snorted. Not disagreeing, just saying the bluntness of the statement made me laugh.
Cherryyy
Cherryyy

Back to top Go down

Post by imsexyniknowit Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:21 am

Cindy:
Sweet, not so innocent Cindy. It felt weird being on the opposite sides of the track but thats how the cards fell in this game but you of all people know that I align with who I think will be better for my game and every cast is different. You did approach me for an alliance and I'm the one who went back on it. If you're looking for a reason its because while I did trust you two, I didn't trust the people you were aligned with. Whatever, past is past and you 2 have become such a powerful duo that I feel like a proud parent. My question for you is, what social game did you even have? It seems when you're angry you show it and I love it but after coming out of a 7-0 loss in iBB5 you think you would try to learn from those mistakes. Is there anything you brought to the table more than Alexa?

I was one that created that alliance between you & Andre, Jimmy & Alaina and Daniel & Kevin. Oh yeah and also David. In the end I did want all of us to come together as a big alliance but it didn't happen after you nominated us.Sad The only two people I got mad was you and Jimmy, only because I really trusted you two in this game and thought you guys would have done the same but I do apologize for anything I said to you guys, can I also blame the lack of sleep for this also? Having only 4 hours of sleep everyday because of this game wasn't easy so I am glad this game has ended. Also I did still talked to Jimmy after he nominated us in case I needed him in the future, turns out it was the other way around Wink. Will and I did talk a bit before our alliance were created when we had lost the HOH to Jimmy/Alaina in which I told Will, had we won that he was safe, maybe that helped in building an alliance with them.

Anyways Thanks for your questions Javi.
imsexyniknowit
imsexyniknowit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down