Big Brother Tandem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Questioning

+4
WCW
Cherryyy
reid_alexa
sourxgumxrocks
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Final Questioning Empty Final Questioning

Post by sourxgumxrocks Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:53 pm

Congratulations to the two pairs for making finals. Please make your opening statements whenever you want. I would prefer if each pair makes one opening statement. Jurors can address the four finalists however they want, whether it be individually or by pair. Be sure to use your respective jury thread. I want this thread to be used primarily for openings, closings, and any general remarks.

Go crazy.

Last edited by sourxgumxrocks on Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
sourxgumxrocks
sourxgumxrocks
Admin

https://bbtandem.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Final Questioning Empty Re: Final Questioning

Post by reid_alexa Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:00 am

Cindy and I would first like to thank our host John, who did a semi-wonderful job keeping up with such a crazy cast. Although the game was frustrating at times, we had a lot of fun and are glad we joined. 

We also want to thank the cast for making this the most challenging game we’ve ever played and we both learned a lot from it. Although in the beginning Cindy and I may have gotten upset from time to time, for the most part throughout the game we were composed and focused on our goal of making it to the end. We entered the game with no prior knowledge of who was playing other than one other pair. In the beginning we made several small alliances, but we assumed many of these pairs (Jimmy & Alaina, Javi) would eventually stick to their closer friends. We were a target from the beginning due to our closeness with power player Mercuzo and his partner David. While we may have been pawns next to them on the block, we did know that once they were taken out, as well as the other pair we were closest to Kevin and Dillon, we would be the next ones to go. 

Our core strategy was, from the beginning, to win challenges. Knowing our position in the game and the closeness of the other cast members, we knew that having to rely on our challenge skills, while not optimal, was our best bet to making the Final 2. 

We did, however, have a social game throughout. Once Kevin and Dillon were leaving, we discussed the idea of talking to Cherry and her partner Will, as well as their close allies Angel and Shay. We didn’t initially act upon it immediately because we felt that it wouldn’t be taken seriously and they would relay the information we gave them to the rest of the cast, making us bigger targets. So we wanted a few more pairs gone before approaching them. Coincidentally, Cherry approached us with a similar idea. We liked the idea of working with them because we thought it was unexpected given our personal history but more importantly, because we had an end game. 

We actively played this game from Day 1 until the Final HOH competition. We knew when we had to win challenges and we knew when we didn’t need to. We made planned decisions at the end of the game on who to evict in what order. Throughout most of the game, we were the largest targets who had the toughest road to the final. While it may have seemed like we relied entirely on our competition aspect, we did have both a social and strategic game that allowed us to make it this far.

We look forward to answering any questions you sexy people have for us. Smile

reid_alexa

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherryyy Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:30 am

Hey guys, Will and I won't be able to post our opening until tomorrow morning, we made an outline together and then I wrote it up, but he went to bed before I finished and I wouldn't feel right posting it without his final approval, so it will be up in the morning! Sorry for the wait.
Cherryyy
Cherryyy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherryyy Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:10 pm

Hey everyone. Will and I are very excited to have made it to the end in what turned out to be an extremely crazy game. I know some people have doubts about us, so we want to clear some things up in our introduction.

Will asked me to join this game as his partner and I said yes, because we both thought we would balance each other nicely. He needed help with social game, I needed help with chaIlenges. I know a lot of you talked to me far more than you did to Will, but there is a reason for that. Will and I are both aware of our strengths and weaknesses, and in his case, social game is a weakness, hence picking a partner with a much stronger social game. We agreed that I would do most of the interacting with other teams, but we made decisions together. I can be a bit impulsive at times, and Will is more of a thinker, so we complemented each other’s playing styles nicely.

When the cast list was posted, there were a lot of strong teams, so the two of us knew we could probably go a few weeks without being targeted. That gave us a chance to lay low and observe the other teams. This is where things start to pick up. I know some people are under the impression that Will and I were in a large alliance and threw that away to go to the end with an unlikeable team in hopes of an easy win, however that was not the case with us.

What actually happened was we felt like we were on the bottom of any alliances that may have existed. Javi talked to me regularly, but Kim, Garrett, and Arik never spoke to us at all. We felt like those teams were all closer to each other, especially when Jimmy and Alaina seemed to join into the mix. Alexa and Cindy on the other hand, seemed up for the taking. On top of that, as many people have noticed, a lot of imdb games tend to fall into boring and predictable territory, with people aligning with the same people over and over. I wanted to prove to people that I am capable of working with people even if I may not necessarily like them. So after Dillon and Kevin left, those girls had no one and we decided to make an alliance with them. Our alliance began when Jimmy and Alaina won HoH for the second time. Shay and Angel were included in this alliance as well, and our goal was for all three teams to survive the round.

When the girls won the veto, I went into overdrive with Jimmy and Alaina, pleading them to nominate anyone besides Will and me, pointing out that this was their opportunity to make a big move and backdoor another team. It worked out in our favor, Kim and Garrett left, what we believed to be a strong alliance was weakened, and Jimmy and Alaina seemed one step further detached from the group.

Unfortunately Shayngel left the next round, but we carried on our alliance with the girls to the very end. We traded off enough wins from that point on to assure that both our team and theirs made finals. We didn’t take the girls to the end in hopes of an easy win, we took them because we were staying loyal to our alliance. We may have worked with some other teams at different points in this game, but the girls were the ONLY team we ever made an official final two with. So believe it or not, Will and I were loyal til the end.

Cherryyy
Cherryyy

Back to top Go down

Post by sourxgumxrocks Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:03 pm

Jurors may now use their respective threads to post comments.
sourxgumxrocks
sourxgumxrocks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WCW Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:07 am

Hey guys I know we were only supposed to post one statement but I want to address something that’s bothering me.

A fair amount of you are saying that I really haven’t done much in this game, and I just want to let everyone know how my partnership worked. My social game sucks that’s why this is only my second finals and I started gaming in like 2006. I knew Cherry was a strong social person and I knew that I could be the physical end of things.

We knew walking into this cast that challenges were going to be tough but we did try in them and there were a few challenges that I got points for our team and did somewhat well. I also single handedly won our first HOH with the puzzle and that proved to be a pivotal win for us. I also single handedly won part 2 of the final HOH, due to my extensive notes and chart. Both of the wins I was responsible for would not have gotten us here. We won our way to the finals no one took us here. We had to play a little under the radar because in the beginning me and Cherry both said that all the big players would go after each other first and it was true and we stayed out of the drama as much as we could and we maneuvered through the game well.

So while I might not have posted all the time or talked to everyone I knew what I brought to the table and that was in the challenges, and it worked in our favor.

WCW

Back to top Go down

Post by sourxgumxrocks Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:34 pm

You guys can post closing statements whenever you answer the remaining questions.
sourxgumxrocks
sourxgumxrocks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Iraheto Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:23 pm

XOXO
Iraheto
Iraheto

Back to top Go down

Post by sourxgumxrocks Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:47 pm

I will not let this drag on forever like a lot of games now.

Closings must be made by tomorrow at like five central idk.

You may then cast your vote for a winner via PM here. If closings aren't done by then, you can vote anyway xxo

Good luck!
sourxgumxrocks
sourxgumxrocks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by reid_alexa Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:56 pm

Can we have until like 8 central? Smile

reid_alexa

Back to top Go down

Post by sourxgumxrocks Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:24 pm

Sure.
sourxgumxrocks
sourxgumxrocks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherryyy Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:35 pm

Closing statement! I guess we have a deadline of 8 pm for this?

We will keep this short and simple, because I think we both said everything we wanted to already in questions.

I remember last summer when I was first coming back Zuchini was hosting a Survivor game with a massive cast and every night everyone would be like OMG CAN'T SKYPE, ZUCHINI SURVIVOR and it seemed like a big deal and I know it was a huge dramafest, and I was totally left out of it. So I am glad I had the chance to be part of the big dramatic game of this summer. That was just a little Cherry tidbit I felt like posting.

Will and I would like to thank Johnny for hosting this game, and Henry for pretending to cohost. I know this was a hot mess at some times, but with such a large cast you had to expect some fireworks.

Thank you to Alexa and Cindy for giving us a chance and being great allies, and good luck to both of you.

Jury, please vote for whoever you think played the best game and did the best at the jury stage.

We'll see you all at the finale. I'll be wearing sequins.
Cherryyy
Cherryyy

Back to top Go down

Post by imsexyniknowit Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:38 pm

OUR closing statement.

Alexa and I would like to once again thank the host John for one interesting season. I speak for both of us when I say we are glad we ultimately decided to sign up for it. Our goal was to make Final 2, and by some miracle we were able to accomplish it.

My partner and I did the best we could this game based on what we were given to work with and who came at us hardcore from the start. We feel we played the most well-rounded game of the 2 duos sitting in final 2. We had our obvious strong competition side, and we did the best we could socially/strategically considering the tightness some of you have with one another. We could have tried harder to be more "social", but all the people it seems we had any real chance of aligning with kept becoming the replacement noms whenever we took ourselves off the block. Sad

We also feel as though this was a 100% balanced and equal partnership. Alexa and I showed up to every single challenge together, partially cause we would get evicted if we didn't, but also because we wanted to have each others back and help one another in anyway we could. We showed up every night ready to fight for our lives with so many people gunning after us and sometimes we won, sometimes we lost, but we never gave up fighting despite being (seemingly) everyone in power's target at one point or another.

We would not be sitting here were it not for Cherry and Will, very much like they would not be sitting here were it not for Alexa and me. We have to thank them for taking the chance on us and keeping their words to us like we did with them. I personally don't know what more Alexa and I could have done to prove we deserve to win this game though, I truly feel our game speaks for itself and I hope we were adequately able to answer each of your questions (those who did bother to ask anything). I hope the majority of you jurors recognize the legitimate equal hard work Alexa and I put into this game and base your vote on who you think deserves this win more given how the game was played throughout.

Thank you all, and good luck Cherry and Will.

Final Questioning Tumblr_mmxdiyESaT1sp17zio1_500

Final Questioning Daniele-daniele-donato-30836923-250-125
imsexyniknowit
imsexyniknowit

Back to top Go down

Post by sourxgumxrocks Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:51 pm

Jurors may now vote. Deadline will be Thursday @ 4 central or something. Finale to follow sometime.
sourxgumxrocks
sourxgumxrocks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Iraheto Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:19 pm

Good luck finalists, I hope we can all move past this after the game. I can safely say this was the most difficult vote out of any game I've played. I went back and forth so many times that I seriously voted at the last minute. Congrats on finals.
Iraheto
Iraheto

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherryyy Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:49 pm

Haha I promise we'll still be friends of you didn't vote for me. I think you know me better than that.
Cherryyy
Cherryyy

Back to top Go down

Post by imsexyniknowit Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:00 pm

Since we wrote a longer closing statement, does that mean people should vote for us?
imsexyniknowit
imsexyniknowit

Back to top Go down

Post by Alco Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:04 pm

imsexyniknowit wrote:Since we wrote a longer closing statement,  does that mean people should vote for us?

Only if you bothered people for over an hour in private about it to try and get their vote... or maybe that was just me she did that to :\
Alco
Alco

Back to top Go down

Post by Iraheto Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:25 pm

Good lord.
Iraheto
Iraheto

Back to top Go down

Post by imsexyniknowit Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:29 pm

Jocosta is that you?
imsexyniknowit
imsexyniknowit

Back to top Go down

Post by reid_alexa Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:39 pm

Haha I promise we'll still be friends of you didn't vote for me. I think you know me better than that.

John didn't vote for me in a game I should have won and I still let him near me at times. I'm just mature like that.

reid_alexa

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherryyy Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:55 am

David, I want trying to get your vote. That was a conversation about a lot things. If you don't want to talk to me, then don't.

Alexa, I have never gotten mad at anyone for not voting for me in anything. I wasn't trying to throw shade at anyone, I just thought Javi might have been implying he voted for you guys and hopes I'm not upset because he and I are close. That may not have been his intentions, but I was just reassuring him. I don't think anyone is obligated to vote for Will and me just because they're friends with me. Although I'm sure Shay voted for me, he's the only one I would "expect" to. Anyone else, even Angel I don't think should feel obligated, they should base their votes on who they think played better. If it was us, awesome. If not, it's not the end of the world.
Cherryyy
Cherryyy

Back to top Go down

Post by reid_alexa Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:19 am

Girl I was making a complete joke about Johns bitter vote against me in my first game <3

I agree that no hard feelings should be had for voting a certain way. Unless your name is John and you voted against me in BB 24.

reid_alexa

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherryyy Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:23 am

Oh if you're making shots at Johnny, fire away. Him being bitter doesn't surprise me at all Razz
Cherryyy
Cherryyy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alco Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:06 am

David, I want trying to get your vote.

I'll take that Freudian slip as a confession... cause I'm not one to share personal conversations with people (well, at least not the one who does it first Wink)
Alco
Alco

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next