Big Brother Tandem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tara needs to stop hosting challenges

3 posters

Go down

Tara needs to stop hosting challenges Empty Tara needs to stop hosting challenges

Post by WCW Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:13 pm

That was the most fucked up confusing challenge I have ever been a part of, please don't have her host anything anymore, except for simple challenges like X challenges, jesus Christ did she fuckign suck tonight, feel bad for those in that alien and predator game. im not a perfect host either but yikes know your own fucking rules.

I will take this time to say I like tara at a person but bitch needs to stick to her little idol games she plays and call it a day it called RETIREMENT for a reason.

WCW

Back to top Go down

Tara needs to stop hosting challenges Empty Re: Tara needs to stop hosting challenges

Post by Cindyfan Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:22 pm

Ok.
Cindyfan
Cindyfan

Back to top Go down

Tara needs to stop hosting challenges Empty Re: Tara needs to stop hosting challenges

Post by Arik Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:55 pm

Tara darling, dont listen to the haters. Youre perfect <3
Arik
Arik

Back to top Go down

Post by WCW Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:30 pm

yes please ignore all that garbage above, sorry hun its just me being a bitch in the moment you don't need that treatment

WCW

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down