Big Brother Tandem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Conversations with dumb bitches

2 posters

Go down

Conversations with dumb bitches Empty Conversations with dumb bitches

Post by WCW Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:06 pm

here is my PMs with jimmy and alaina.

Alaina and Me

Me: I am sending this both to you and Jimmy because I don't know who is on right now, because everyone is hidden lol

I just wanted to know if we are the target this week, would just like to know now and know what is at stake.

also, no hard feelings about the nomination, I haven't talked to you guys so I cant be upset about it.

Alaina: hey! we really dont have a target. i like cherry and i dont really know you but you seem cool. if you guys win veto or get taken down we could definitely start talking more and building trust which would be hard since we nominated you but you have to somewhere and we think that were sort of on the outs anyway. what would you have done with hoh?

Me: Yea we feel on the outs too which is why the nomination surprised us but I understand. I do think if we stay we should talk more and see what happens.

As for what we would have done with the hoh, I honestly don't know because we briefly talked about it and we Couldnt agree on anything which is a running theme with my pair. I would have put up rtf and duck as well because i don't want someone coming back cause I voted them out.

Jimmy and Me

Me: No hard feelings about the Nom, its a game I know we haven't talked to you, so it was justified, I just want to know if we are your target this week, please be honest I wont use it against you I just would like to know, thanks.

Jimmy: Well we wanted to play it safe this week so honestly if either of you guys went we wouldn't be sad. Now of course we could start talking and see where that goes lol but since we hadn't had even a hello or whatever we just felt comfortable nominating you guys. Of course we could have talked to you guys too it's a two way street.

Me: I appreciate your honesty, if we stay this week maybe we can end up talking more

WCW

Back to top Go down

Conversations with dumb bitches Empty Re: Conversations with dumb bitches

Post by WCW Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:09 pm

so basically they don't mind if we leave but they could use us as allies if they need us. Also I tried to play up the fact that we cant agree on things and that we aren't that close, just to plant the seed that we aren't as cohesive on things as ppl think

WCW

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherryyy Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:10 pm

awesome, that's good so far
Cherryyy
Cherryyy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down