Big Brother Tandem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Power of Veto #2

+15
casaresanto
A-Supreme
Iraheto
DanielB
Mercuzo
Alco
SuperVixenXo
reid_alexa
mrduckbear
Alaina
imsexyniknowit
Cherryyy
Arik
CaptainJimmy18
sourxgumxrocks
19 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Power of Veto #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Power of Veto #2

Post by DanielB Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:33 am

I have no desire to play this game. I've expressed this to both John and David in my confessional. You people are too cliquish and play too personal so I don't want to play this game. Vote me out please.
DanielB
DanielB

Back to top Go down

Post by Arik Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:35 am

Why does David want Javi and I to fuck so badly? You got a weird fantasy there boy.

Daniel Im not voting you out. Im keeping you. Hope you stay.
Arik
Arik

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherryyy Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:36 am

Last I checked the people getting the most personal were the ones on the block. Nothing says classy like publicly questioning people's sexual orientation.
Cherryyy
Cherryyy

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperVixenXo Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:36 am

Cherryyy wrote:Last I checked the people getting the most personal were the ones on the block. Nothing says classy like publicly questioning people's sexual orientation.
SuperVixenXo
SuperVixenXo

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherryyy Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:37 am

Arik, in his defense most people want to watch Javrik sex. I mean I'm hot and bothered just at the idea.
Cherryyy
Cherryyy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alco Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:38 am

Cherryyy wrote:Last I checked the people getting the most personal were the ones on the block. Nothing says classy like publicly questioning people's sexual orientation.

Noo, it's much better to do it privately, right Cherry? xoxo
Alco
Alco

Back to top Go down

Post by Arik Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:39 am

Cherryyy wrote:Arik, in his defense most people want to watch Javrik sex. I mean I'm hot and bothered just at the idea.

Cool 
Arik
Arik

Back to top Go down

Post by reid_alexa Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:39 am

There is 100% validity to Mercuzo and Alco being on the block. I will toot my own horn and say that there is also validity to us being on the block. The reasons for Dillon to be on the block are definitely personal, since I was pressured to get Merc and Alco to nominate both him and yourself Cherry based purely on certain people's personal opinion.

reid_alexa

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherryyy Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:42 am

...What? I might just be having an airhead moment but I read Alexa's post twice and don't understand what she means.
Cherryyy
Cherryyy

Back to top Go down

Post by Arik Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:43 am

So was it personal when Alco and David nominated Mikey and I for the sole reason that they hate both of us? Because it was strategy when Mikey is inactive and I work half the nights.
Arik
Arik

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainJimmy18 Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:43 am

Let's all just be nice
CaptainJimmy18
CaptainJimmy18

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperVixenXo Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:43 am

Honey, she is saying that people tried to get Mercuzo to put you and Dillon on the block because they don't like you/Dillon.
SuperVixenXo
SuperVixenXo

Back to top Go down

Post by reid_alexa Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:44 am

Maybe it's the booze. When Alco and Merc were HOH, people in the cliquey alliance (which I assume you are apart of) tried to get me to get Dillon nominated, as well as you Cherry, for personal dislike. Not game related at all. So I know that Dillon being nominated is personal and cliquey.

I'm not claiming the same for either previous pair.

reid_alexa

Back to top Go down

Post by reid_alexa Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:45 am

Thanks for being my translator, Kim!

reid_alexa

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperVixenXo Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:46 am

You're welcome! Smile
SuperVixenXo
SuperVixenXo

Back to top Go down

Post by A-Supreme Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:46 am

reid_alexa wrote: The reasons for Dillon to be on the block are definitely personal
What is your point? O_o
A-Supreme
A-Supreme

Back to top Go down

Post by Arik Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:47 am

Umm please explain this cliquey alliance. Because I want to assume Im part of it, just cause, why wouldnt i be? But Ive only talked game to 3 people, one of which is my partner. And I never tried to get anybody nominated. I wouldnt waste my time messaging YOUR "cliquey alliance" since youre all aligned and are friends.
Arik
Arik

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherryyy Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:47 am

And David, no obviously I'm not saying it's good to talk about people behind their back but it is something 99% does at some point out another.

But this is a game. You can argue with people all you want in the context of the game but there is no need to get personal. People's sexual orientation is irrelevant to this game and on top of that there are several extremely nice openly gay people in this game. What kind of message does that send? "Oh hey, you're gay and that's cool, but don't mind me while I call these straight guys gay as an insult."
Cherryyy
Cherryyy

Back to top Go down

Post by DDTea Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:48 am

wait. why is it personal for dillon and I to be on the block? I would also like to leave after what dillon has told me. Someof yall do the most over a game.
DDTea
DDTea

Back to top Go down

Post by Arik Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:48 am

Ive never agreed with Cherry more.. O_O someone pinch me.
Arik
Arik

Back to top Go down

Post by DDTea Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:49 am

it is pride weekend here and i am ready to turn up and not deal with dumb shit
DDTea
DDTea

Back to top Go down

Post by Arik Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:49 am

DDTea wrote: I would also like to leave after what dillon has told me.  Someof yall do the most over a game.

Guys stop. You arent leaving. I want you here <3
Arik
Arik

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperVixenXo Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:51 am

Arik wrote:Umm please explain this cliquey alliance. Because I want to assume Im part of it, just cause, why wouldnt i be? But Ive only talked game to 3 people, one of which is my partner. And I never tried to get anybody nominated. I wouldnt waste my time messaging YOUR "cliquey alliance" since youre all aligned and are friends.

TBH the clique alliance confuses me. Javier, Arik, Dan, Justin, Garrett, and Mikey (who is M.I.A) are all my friends outside of this game. I have been on call with Arik every night and I can 100% say we don't talk about this game hardly at all. He works until after 12 pretty much every night. I am damn certain he has other things on his mind such as the 100 buck tip he got last night.. I have only talked about it with Alexa and Garrett who is my partner the most. Arik maybe once or twice. Javi will tell you...He won HOH and made nominations before I even realized he'd won at all. This game isn't my main focus and soul purpose of life. So if there is a cliquey alliance. I am not part of it.
SuperVixenXo
SuperVixenXo

Back to top Go down

Post by Alco Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:52 am

Arik wrote:So was it personal when Alco and David nominated Mikey and I for the sole reason that they hate both of us? Because it was strategy when Mikey is inactive and I work half the nights.

We nominated you 4 cause you were big threats who would have nominated us... couldn't have been less personal. Like I've said previously with you... I've never spoken to you (just heard what people have said, and read one comment months ago of you making fun of someone for having an abortion/miscarriage).

And I actually like Mikey... aside from the random racism I saw from him when I first got here o_0

But this is a game. You can argue with people all you want in the context of the game but there is no need to get personal. People's sexual orientation is irrelevant to this game and on top of that there are several extremely nice openly gay people in this game. What kind of message does that send? "Oh hey, you're gay and that's cool, but don't mind me while I call these straight guys gay as an insult."

lolol, you are the QUEEN of putting words in people's mouth and spinning things. I wasn't insulting anyone dumb dumb.. I simply made a retort to what you said to me... someone who asks to see Nats dick makes their sexual orientation questionable in my book. Unless you were making that up?  scratch 

Plus, anyone dense enough not to get what I did with that word play is not exactly someone I would want to speak to anyway... sin that one now lady Wink
Alco
Alco

Back to top Go down

Post by Arik Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:53 am

SuperVixenXo wrote: He works until after 12 pretty much every night. I am damn certain he has other things on his mind such as the 100 buck tip he got last night..

cheers 
Arik
Arik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next