Big Brother Tandem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to

+16
CaptainJimmy18
Alaina
Iraheto
Kristenbellfan09
Angel_Of_Purgatory
SuperVixenXo
Spooky33
DanielB
DDTea
Mercuzo
tom_delonge_ava
Oiyref
Straightloonz
Alco
A-Supreme
sourxgumxrocks
20 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Welcome to  - Page 4 Empty Re: Welcome to

Post by Spooky33 Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:28 pm

1. Me and Kim didn't want to campaign and would rather have gotten evicted rather than lose challenges because Mercuzo is doing them for Alexa.

2. I'll be basing my vote on who played the game fair and well.

3. Javi & Andre --> Shay & Merriska --> Arik & Mikey --> Jimmy & Alaina --> Cherry & Will --> Cindy & Alexa

4. Amazing. Fabulous. 100% don't regret. We came in with huge targets and burned the place down on our way out. A++++

5. My only critique would be to not let players who are going to cheat play in your games. It makes the games more enjoyable and seem less rigged.
Spooky33
Spooky33

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperVixenXo Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:40 pm

(1) Why are you here and not in the game? Because, I should have nominated Jimmy when I had the chance? jk I am pretty sure people would have kept us if we hadn't been over this game. I came in to play and have fun with Garrett. Sadly, some people ruined the fun by being vicious cunts.

(2) As a juror, what will you be basing your jury vote on? I will vote anyone who takes Alexa and Cindy to the finals with them. If it's an empty chair then the empty chair will get my vote.

(3) As of now, please rank the remaining pairs from most likely to win to least.
Same as Garrett.
(4) Overall how would you rate your partnership?
10 out of 10. Garrett is amazing...100% fabulous. I wouldn't have wanted to be anyone else's partner

(5) Any regrets? Any comments on the game in regards to the hosting, the players, the format, etc? Criticism and compliments are greatly appreciated. I know it was rough but it is still an experiment and I will work on these for next season if this one is a success.

I don't live my life on regrets. It's a waste of time.
As far as hosting, Don't let couples into your game that live together. Especially when one has a super brain, super computer, and can do the challenge for the one who isn't nearly as smart. Also, when a person is notoriously known for making a player's flags in the past and they're a shady prick...don't get them to judge a flag challenge when said player is participating. That is all.

As far as your players, most were gems but, then there was Cindy, Alexa, Mercuzo, Alco, and Dillon. Enough said.

The format was great.
SuperVixenXo
SuperVixenXo

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel_Of_Purgatory Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:39 pm

(1) Why are you here and not in the game?

Well unlike what most people thought, I wasn't actually in the majority alliance because the real majority alliance was Jimmy/Alaina/Andre/Javi/Mikey/Arik. They're solid, I couldn't win anything to get a chance to put them up, Shay couldn't play any challenges at work and the numbers were down. It was only a matter of time.

(2) As a juror, what will you be basing your jury vote on?

Strategy and social, nothing to do with challenge wins.

(3) As of now, please rank the remaining pairs from most likely to win to least.

Mikey/Arik>Javi/Andre>Jimmy/Alaina>Cherry/Will>Cindy/Alexa

It could've been better if Shay was around a bit more, I know he had work though. I only joined because he wanted me for a partner, I didn't want to when I saw the cast. He was still a good ally when he was around.

(5) Any regrets?

I wish Dan/Justin had lasted longer, that I talked to Geoff more because he felt alone, I would switch some choice in allies around probably and that I had won something and got to put Mikey up.

Oh, and I wish I had made f2 and got to take Alexa/Cindy because as much as I'm weak-minded (I'm an aspie actually, so I really hate being implied to be dumb, I've heard it enough in my life), I didn't fight with every pair so aside from 2 votes I probably would've had it.

Any comments on the game in regards to the hosting, the players, the format, etc?

Hosting was good, though the challenges had lots of arguments about whether answers were right.

Format was fine. Players...man. I didn't want to join because I saw the cast and I knew all that fighting was going to happen. I think I showed I had self-respect by not getting involved in any of that even when I didn't like the pair. I'm sure they're all good people in real life even if some of them don't enjoy me in games.

Angel_Of_Purgatory

Back to top Go down

Post by Oiyref Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:25 pm

Aww, you're a peach Angel  I love you 

Welcome to the house!
Oiyref
Oiyref

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielB Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:58 pm

Sadly, some people ruined the fun by being vicious cunts.

Lol
DanielB
DanielB

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristenbellfan09 Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:30 pm

I think the main reason was I just didn't have enough time to be as active as I would have liked. I had to miss the majority of the challenges because of work and didn't get to make any solid connections with many of the players. The 2nd reason is because I was not going to campaign against Cherry. I probably couldn't have saved us anyway but it couldn't have hurt.

(2) As a juror, what will you be basing your jury vote on? I always vote for who I feel plays the best overall game, so I will be doing the same here.

Javi and Andre
Mike and Arik
Jimmy and Alaina
Cherry and Will
Alexa and Cindy

Obviously rooting for Cherry though <3

10/10 for sure. Merriska is awesome. I pretty much forced her to be my partner and she pretty much carried us. I was not able to be very active this game and she definitely picked up the slack. Thank you again for agreeing to play <3

(5) Any regrets? Any comments on the game in regards to the hosting, the players, the format, etc? Criticism and compliments are greatly appreciated. I know it was rough but it is still an experiment and I will work on these for next season if this one is a success.

I think the hosting was great. No complaints from me.

Kristenbellfan09

Back to top Go down

Post by Straightloonz Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:11 pm

lol
Straightloonz
Straightloonz

Back to top Go down

Post by Straightloonz Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:11 pm

Oh Hey Tom you hobbit  cheers 
Straightloonz
Straightloonz

Back to top Go down

Post by Iraheto Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:01 pm

Alco wrote:No regrets... my only regret was trusting Javi to look out for me like I always try to look out for him, but that's 2 games in a row we've played together where he's burned me, so I'll know better next time (if there is a next time :\).
How did I burn you in the last game? Because I didn't need to win veto? ok

and how did I burn you in this game? We weren't aligned or even spoke about this game at all.
Iraheto
Iraheto

Back to top Go down

Post by Oiyref Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:09 pm

Oh wow! Sorry to see you guys here. I was rooting for you!
Oiyref
Oiyref

Back to top Go down

Post by Iraheto Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:13 pm

Because you opened this board for me. Duh

Actually its cause Cherry told me she didn't trust me even though I kept her safe throughtout the whole game. We created an alliance before the cast was revealed cause us people who didn't have partners got to see who was in the cast first. I pretty much skyped with her the entire game and told her who I did and didn't trust ... but she didn't trust me so LOL. Once she brought up me voting her out last game then it all made sense. She just wanted revenge from BB Idol 2 which I won't blame her.

I'm voting for who played the best overall game, which includes social game, challenge game, and strategy game.

1) Mikey & Arik/Jimmy Alaina
2) Cindy & Alexa
3) my right nut
4) Zingbot
5) Cherry & her partner whatshisface

Horrible, the fact that we got this far is a miracle. Andre is a nice guy though but we didn't communicate as well as I wish we had.

lol No comment.
Iraheto
Iraheto

Back to top Go down

Post by sourxgumxrocks Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:16 pm

Please comment xoxo I need to know Wink

Sad to see you here though Sad
sourxgumxrocks
sourxgumxrocks
Admin

https://bbtandem.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercuzo Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:16 pm

Javi and his partner:

Mercuzo
Mercuzo

Back to top Go down

Post by Alco Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:33 pm

Iraheto wrote:
Alco wrote:No regrets... my only regret was trusting Javi to look out for me like I always try to look out for him, but that's 2 games in a row we've played together where he's burned me, so I'll know better next time (if there is a next time :\).
How did I burn you in the last game? Because I didn't need to win veto? ok

I have a pretty good memory about these kinds of things Javi. We had a final 2 that game... I realize you had multiple final 2s, but you not submitting for veto is 100% burning me and our deal. You did what you had to to make sure you made it to final 2 that game... and you did, and won (I used a veto on you earlier in that game when you were on your way out the door... just sayin, I had your back when you needed it). I just used that example as a reference point in this game of me not being willing to put my trust in you again because it was 2 games in a row I felt burned by you in some way.

and how did I burn you in this game? We weren't aligned or even spoke about this game at all.

I spoke to andre in the beginning that first HOH about not wanting to nom you because we wanted to work with you... so either he was the one who burned me, or he just didn't pass a long any messages of how I wanted us to work together (along with Cindy and Alexa). But I didn't talk to you much like you didn't me, so you had an idea of what you wanted to do this game I would assume.

Not a big deal at this point... this game def showed a lot to me about "friendships" and "allegiances" and how messy it gets when "friends" join games with other friends friends. Does that make sense? eh, who cares.
Alco
Alco

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaina Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:57 pm

I see i wasn't missing much
Alaina
Alaina

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainJimmy18 Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:57 pm

<3
CaptainJimmy18
CaptainJimmy18

Back to top Go down

Post by Alco Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:02 am

You missed plenty Alaina... of horror movie talk :\
Alco
Alco

Back to top Go down

Post by A-Supreme Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:50 am

Jimmy and Alaina ... You two deserved better. Sad
A-Supreme
A-Supreme

Back to top Go down

Post by sourxgumxrocks Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:45 pm

As of now, every evicted player is a juror except:

Jimmy
Alaina
Duck
Taylor

I will reach out to them today
sourxgumxrocks
sourxgumxrocks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperVixenXo Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:01 pm

why is Jimmy and Alaina not jurors? I don't understand.
SuperVixenXo
SuperVixenXo

Back to top Go down

Post by sourxgumxrocks Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:03 pm

Just waiting on their survey.
sourxgumxrocks
sourxgumxrocks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaina Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:11 pm

cause we didnt win HOH

Who played the best game

Arik/Mikey
Cindy/Alexa
Cherry/wiill

10 perf
I regret not trying harder/messing up on a couple of key comps but overall it was a fun game and fun format.
Alaina
Alaina

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainJimmy18 Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:41 pm

cause we didnt win HOH

Who played the best game

Arik/Mikey
Cindy/Alexa
Cherry/wiill

10 perf
I regret not trying harder/messing up on a couple of key comps but overall it was a fun game and fun format
CaptainJimmy18
CaptainJimmy18

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaina Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:42 pm

funny
Alaina
Alaina

Back to top Go down

Post by sourxgumxrocks Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:15 pm

ROFL