Big Brother Tandem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cherry and Will's opening

3 posters

Go down

Cherry and Will's opening Empty Cherry and Will's opening

Post by Cherryyy Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:14 am

Hey everyone. Will and I are very excited to have made it to the end in what turned out to be an extremely crazy game. I know some people have doubts about us, so we want to clear some things up in our introduction.

Will asked me to join this game as his partner and I said yes, because we both thought we would balance each other nicely. I know a lot of you talked to me far more than you did to Will, but there is a reason for that. Will and I are both aware of our strengths and weaknesses, and in his case, social game is a weakness, hence picking a partner with a much stronger social game. We agreed that I would do most of the interacting with other teams, but we made decisions together. I can be a bit impulsive at times, and Will is more of a thinker, so we complemented each other’s playing styles nicely.

When the cast list was posted, there were a lot of strong teams, so the two of us knew we could probably go a few weeks without being targeted. That gave us a chance to lay low and observe the other teams. This is where things start to pick up. I know some people are under the impression that Will and I were in a large alliance and threw that away to go to the end with an unlikeable team in hopes of an easy win, however that was not the case with us.

What actually happened was we felt like we were on the bottom of any alliances that may have existed. Javi talked to me regularly, but Kim, Garrett, and Arik never spoke to us at all. We felt like those teams were all closer to each other, especially when Jimmy and Alaina seemed to join into the mix. Alexa and Cindy on the other hand, seemed up for the taking. On top of that, as many people have noticed, a lot of imdb games tend to fall into boring and predictable territory, with people aligning with the same people over and over. Will and I wanted to shake things up, and I wanted to prove to people that I am capable of working with people even if I may not necessarily like them. So after Dillon and Kevin left, those girls had no one and we decided to make an alliance with them. Our alliance began when Jimmy and Alaina won HoH for the second time. Shay and Angel were included in this alliance as well, and our goal was for all three teams to survive the round.

When the girls won the veto, I went into overdrive with Jimmy and Alaina, pleading them to nominate anyone besides Will and me, pointing out that this was their opportunity to make a big move and backdoor another team. It worked out in our favor, Kim and Garrett left, what we believed to be a strong alliance was weakened, and Jimmy and Alaina seemed one step further detached from the group.

Unfortunately Shayngel left the next round, but we carried on our alliance with the girls to the very end. We traded off enough wins from that point on to assure that both our team and theirs made finals. We didn’t take the girls to the end in hopes of an easy win, we took them because we were staying loyal to our alliance. We may have worked with some other teams at different points in this game, but the girls were the ONLY team we ever made an official final two with. So believe it or not, Will and I were loyal til the end.
Cherryyy
Cherryyy

Back to top Go down

Cherry and Will's opening Empty Re: Cherry and Will's opening

Post by Cherryyy Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:26 am

Will, read that over and then either post it yourself, or comment to let me know it's okay and I'll post it in the morning.

congrats to us <3
Cherryyy
Cherryyy

Back to top Go down

Post by WCW Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:15 am

It's good I would maybe just change the part about insv being boring and us wanting to shake things up cause that makes it sound like we just wanted yo do crazy things for fun and not for our benefit I think we just need to say that we felt on the bottom and we needed a strong team to align with that would trust us 100 percent and it was the girls by saving them we had thier loyalty

Also didn't know if u wanted to include that the pivotal challenge wins I helped us with, our hoh and part 2

WCW

Back to top Go down

Post by kyogre123 Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:51 am

Good job ladies!
kyogre123
kyogre123

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherryyy Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:00 am

Henry, I love your cat selfies so much lol
Cherryyy