Big Brother Tandem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exit Interview

3 posters

Go down

Exit Interview Empty Exit Interview

Post by sourxgumxrocks Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:32 am

I have a small questionnaire for you guys before you post closing statements.

(1) Why are you here in the finals?

(2) if you were a juror, what would you be basing your jury vote on?

(3) As of now, please explain who you think will win and why?

(4) Overall how would you rate your partnership? 

(5) Any regrets? Any comments on the game in regards to the hosting, the players, the format, etc? Criticism and compliments are greatly appreciated. I know it was rough but it is still an experiment and I will work on these for next season if this one is a success.

Thanks for your cooperation! Once you complete this survey, you may rant or preach here. The floor is yours. Enjoy!
sourxgumxrocks
sourxgumxrocks
Admin

https://bbtandem.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Exit Interview Empty Re: Exit Interview

Post by WCW Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:47 am

1. We are here in the finals because my partner made some good deal to keep us safe in certain rounds and then combined with our few challenge wins and aligning with the veto queens here we are

2. I would base my vote on who played the best overall game physical social strategy, that's a true winner

3. I really hope we win and I think we have a small shot if we play the final right, but its slim, I think a lot of jury is very very very bitter at this final 2 cause ppl wanted the girls out since week 3 and they view us as ppl who did nothing.

4. I have to say this was a pretty good partnership, my social game sucks mostly, and hers is good, she helped us out in the social aspect and I won the pivitol hoh for us single handedly and then she beasted part 2 and then we both got part 3 by dissecting language and personalities

5. I regret basically all of my mean confessionals I cant even read them they are so fucking vile, that's my biggest regret knowing that people will see them and then probably ridicule me because of it, and then I risk really hurting the girls feelings which is not my intention at all so that sucks. The hosting was ok, the trolling in the fast post challenges got annoying, it went from making sure we are paying attention to fucking with everyone for own personal gain. The fighting needed to be handled sooooo much better, and having jurors post in some areas didn't help at all. the format was fine I like that it was straight foreward. I would have liked for the pairs to split at the final, have a final 4 of all individuals would have been an interesting twist, cause I think cherry would win since she stood out against me, and the girls played too similar, but alas maybe next season that will happen.

WCW

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherryyy Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:47 am

(1) Why are you here in the finals? Because we're amazing. We made an alliance and stuck with it all the way til the end, and beasting through the last two challenges didn't hurt xoxo

(2) if you were a juror, what would you be basing your jury vote on? Social game, strategic game, jury management. Maybe challenge performance as last thought.

(3) As of now, please explain who you think will win and why? I think the girls will win, but if anyone thinks we're not going to try to convince the jury otherwise, they're in for a rude awakening.

(4) Overall how would you rate your partnership? We're two very different people so we had some struggles here and there, but I think our different styles complemented us in a lot of ways as well. We provided balance for each other.

(5) Any regrets? Any comments on the game in regards to the hosting, the players, the format, etc? Criticism and compliments are greatly appreciated. I know it was rough but it is still an experiment and I will work on these for next season if this one is a success. There were a few challenges that didn't run very smoothly, but that happens in every game. No major complaints, I'm sure you've had more than enough from the jury xoxo

Cherryyy
Cherryyy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down