Big Brother Tandem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who should we tell the girls to vote?

2 posters

Go down

Who should we tell the girls to vote? Empty Who should we tell the girls to vote?

Post by WCW Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:53 am

Thinking javi and Andre since they are tight with arik. That way next round us and the girls are together and then jimmy/ Alaina and Miley/ arik will be forced to work together and it will be tougher

Btw the girls are on board about throwing hoh so we can occupy the voting spot I think we can trust them now.

Next veto is crucial the girls have to win it, we are good though against the girls they will leave for sure they have a great story to win.

WCW

Back to top Go down

Who should we tell the girls to vote? Empty Re: Who should we tell the girls to vote?

Post by Cherryyy Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:12 am

Hey I talked to Alexa and she agreed Javi and Andre should go. If it ties we both agree on sending Javi and Andre out, right?
Cherryyy
Cherryyy

Back to top Go down

Who should we tell the girls to vote? Empty Re: Who should we tell the girls to vote?

Post by WCW Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:20 am

yea for sure better to get rid of known allies now and a strong team.

question. if final 3 ends up being us the girls and say jim/alaina

do we take out the girls since they will ein and we might have a better chance against another team? I have no problem backstabbing and getting blood on my hands

WCW

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherryyy Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:12 pm

Honestly I don't know. I'm not sure what our chances of beating either team are :/
Cherryyy
Cherryyy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down