Big Brother Tandem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exit Interview

4 posters

Go down

Exit Interview Empty Exit Interview

Post by sourxgumxrocks Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:31 am

I have a small questionnaire for you guys before you post closing statements.

(1) Why are you here in the finals?

(2) if you were a juror, what would you be basing your jury vote on?

(3) As of now, please explain who you think will win and why?

(4) Overall how would you rate your partnership? 

(5) Any regrets? Any comments on the game in regards to the hosting, the players, the format, etc? Criticism and compliments are greatly appreciated. I know it was rough but it is still an experiment and I will work on these for next season if this one is a success.

Thanks for your cooperation! Once you complete this survey, you may rant or preach here. The floor is yours. Enjoy!
sourxgumxrocks
sourxgumxrocks
Admin

https://bbtandem.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Exit Interview Empty Re: Exit Interview

Post by reid_alexa Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:55 am

1) Why are you here in the finals?
Because we won every veto that we needed to win. We made alliances with people that we knew would help us get to the end and we made strategic moves on who to remove from the game. 

Who played the best game throughout the entirety of the game. Who had the best combined competition, social and strategic gameplay.

I think it could go either way. I think that Cindy and I should win because we were the targets throughout the entire game. I think that some jurors may be bitter towards either Cindy and I or Cherry and Will so it is hard to say who will be voting for whom. 

10/10 She is the best and she knows it.  

(5) Any regrets? Any comments on the game in regards to the hosting, the players, the format, etc? Criticism and compliments are greatly appreciated. I know it was rough but it is still an experiment and I will work on these for next season if this one is a success.

Only hosting criticism I would have challengewise is to regulate guest hosts. I don't think you should have allowed Tara to make a decision and then change her decision especially due to her fondness towards some of the people in the competition. Don't allow Kim in a game with Dillon. Its okay to not like people but its another to be a complete monster to someone. 

Also don't tell teams you were rooting for them when the game is still going on, even if they did get evicted. 

Ok bye.

reid_alexa

Back to top Go down

Post by sourxgumxrocks Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:56 am

I was rooting for everyone though xoxo
sourxgumxrocks
sourxgumxrocks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by reid_alexa Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:59 am

Coming from the host during the game, "rooting" for the team whose whole purpose was to take us out doesn't give us very much motivation.

reid_alexa

Back to top Go down

Post by sourxgumxrocks Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:00 am

Fair enough. Smile
sourxgumxrocks
sourxgumxrocks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by imsexyniknowit Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:08 pm

(1) Why are you here in the finals?
Because we are the best! Also we won a lot of competitions that got us here and that we were the only ones smart enough to want to work with Cherry/Will.

Obviously I wouldn't be bitter like Kim and would keep it classy Smile I would base it on who played the best.

No idea, it is anyone's game.

10/10 She is the best, wouldn't her I wouldn't be here and also she made me say that Wink

No regrets. I got nothing to say about this cast...
imsexyniknowit
imsexyniknowit

Back to top Go down

Post by reid_alexa Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:38 pm

Oh I thought of another complaint!

Don't let people who were gone before the game even started be jurors. Does Dan know what even happened in the game? I don't even know who he is voting for but I don't like that people who were out first are jurors. Are Justin and RTF allowed to vote for a winner? I just feel like their votes would entirely be based on who they like more since they don't even know they were in a game.

reid_alexa

Back to top Go down

Post by kyogre123 Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:51 am

Good job ladies!
kyogre123
kyogre123

Back to top Go down

Post by imsexyniknowit Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:48 pm

Thank you!
imsexyniknowit