Big Brother Tandem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Power of Veto #7

+6
CaptainJimmy18
mikey_elite
Arik
Angel_Of_Purgatory
Iraheto
sourxgumxrocks
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Power of Veto #7 - Page 2 Empty Re: Power of Veto #7

Post by Arik Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:21 am

Sorry Shay. <3 you. we should catch up if ur gf hasnt turned u against me by now.
Arik
Arik

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherryyy Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:32 am

Thanks, boys.

Arik, I don't know what your issue is. I assure you I have not turned Shay or anyone else against you. Great move though ensuring one of the weakest two teams leave.
Cherryyy
Cherryyy

Back to top Go down

Post by Arik Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:41 am

Cherry, I dont think u turned anyone against me, I was just being a bitch. But I wasnt going to nom my boy Javs. And Jimmy and Alaina are my friends too. While you jump into everything I do with the purpose of insulting me for the tengaged people u dont even know.
Arik
Arik

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherryyy Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:56 am

Tengaged people aren't relevant to this game, but just because you don't like someone doesn't mean I can't like them. Those tengaged people you claim I don't know actually talk to me more often than you do, considering you still have me blocked on Skype.

I never said owed me anything in this game. If you nominate me that's your choice. I expressed dislike at the implication I would turn Shay against you.
Cherryyy
Cherryyy

Back to top Go down

Post by Arik Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:59 am

Cherry I sent you a message on Tengaged. If you want to know where my anger stems from, feel free to go read it. It comes from the part where you treat ur friends like dirt. And I do have u blocked and it will stay that way. We were friends at the time when u decided to say "You look like a teenaged boy trying to act like a man." Cause you can take that however, but it was an insult to my looks. And I would never insult my friends looks. So I blocked you, and you wont come unblocked.
Arik
Arik

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristenbellfan09 Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:02 am

Arik wrote:Sorry Shay. <3 you. we should catch up if ur gf hasnt turned u against me by now.

Yes, we definitely should. And I can assure you Cherry has never said anything bad about you to me.

Kristenbellfan09

Back to top Go down

Post by Arik Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:06 am

Im sure she hasnt. As many ups and downs we've had, thats one thing she hasnt tried to do.
But yes. Add me on skype bro Very Happy
Arik
Arik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2