Big Brother Tandem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dillion and Kevin's Corner

+6
DanielB
DDTea
Oiyref
A-Supreme
sourxgumxrocks
Alco
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Dillion and Kevin's Corner - Page 2 Empty Re: Dillion and Kevin's Corner

Post by Oiyref Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:20 pm

Haha right?? Jason Takes Manhattan [River Cruise].

I know! I felt so bad for those two in Part 2. I think that's why I liked it, too. The characters were all pretty likable. The final chase sequence with Ginny was amazing! The first three films were so great about instilling the horror of being alone in the woods. Great atmosphere and tension building!

My favorite franchise. Hmmm... I think Romero's original zombie trilogy is pretty amazing. It touched on some really important and topical themes. Does that ount as a franchise? If not, then I guess I'd say Friday the 13th.
Oiyref
Oiyref

Back to top Go down

Post by A-Supreme Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:00 pm

Sorry boys, I forgot to response. lol

Vicki's death in F13thpt2 was the best time to show burlap-sack Jason to the audience, and I kinda liked the killer POV as Jason walked up to her to stab her. Very effective, but the guy who gets hung upside down and gets his throat slashed by the machete still eeks me out and therefore is my favorite kill of that movie along with Alice's at the start.

I also enjoyed Part 7 but the telekinesis was just another layer of making the latter movies more supernatural, and it wasn't as easy to ignore it the way I ignored 'zombie' Jason - just because 'zombie' Jason behaves just like alive Jason from the first four parts so at least that aspect was easy to make light of since it wasn't as important to the franchise outside of just giving them an excuse to keep resurrecting Jason (which, after like 8-9 films, was necessary lol). Part 7 is still a very enjoyable film, though... and I loved Tina's hot love interest and the hot rich bitch Melissa, who is probably one of my favorite characters in the franchise.

And I've never heard of those films, Oiyref. I'll have to write them down and see if there's any good reviews on them. I also like the Halloween franchise, but I have to admit that I really only enjoyed 1, 2, 4, and H20, and it disappoints me that H4 isn't even considered a part of canon anymore due to H20, which was amazing but I don't like how they completed rewrote history. When Halloween is good, it's really good, but unfortunately, it's also really bad when it's bad.
A-Supreme
A-Supreme

Back to top Go down

Post by tom_delonge_ava Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:20 am

Apparently we are all trash except for a few. I assume Dan, Justin, and Kevin are the "few." Man, sucks to be us Geoff and Dillon. Sad
tom_delonge_ava
tom_delonge_ava

Back to top Go down

Post by tom_delonge_ava Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:23 am

Can I be removed from the cast list for this? I know it's been done before....
tom_delonge_ava
tom_delonge_ava

Back to top Go down

Post by Oiyref Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:43 am

We haven't spoken a word to each other, so if that's the case, that's downright ludicrous. Not that I'm losing sleep over her opinion of me.

You're a treasure to me, Tom <3 don't leave me all alone in this war zone!!
Oiyref
Oiyref

Back to top Go down

Post by A-Supreme Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:17 pm

Dillion and Kevin's Corner - Page 2 Fa73f54cacbdff5773902f125124048e

I think a few of you need this song more than I do.... Wink

A-Supreme
A-Supreme

Back to top Go down

Post by DDTea Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:43 pm

Dillon and tom please dont leave neither of you are trash and you shoukdnt let the nsme callin of someone who doesnt know you or your life change that. John put work into all this and im sure he would appreciate yall stickin it out a lil bit longer. you both are awesome and i dont want to see you go.
DDTea
DDTea

Back to top Go down

Post by Alco Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:55 pm

DDTea wrote:John put work into all this and im sure he would appreciate yall stickin it out a lil bit longer.
Alco
Alco

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielB Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:25 pm

Lol I didn't quit. I told John that if he didn't allow us to post in the thread I would because I obviously want to protect myself when psychotic rednecks are attacking me.
DanielB
DanielB

Back to top Go down

Post by A-Supreme Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:44 pm

DanielB wrote:Lol I didn't quit. I told John that if he didn't allow us to post in the thread I would because I obviously want to protect myself when psychotic rednecks are attacking me.
Do unto others as you want done unto you. Real mature, Dillon.

Either way, I find it to be in poor taste that you're threatening to quit the jury just because the host won't cater to your insecurities... all because he wants to protect the current players and his game.
A-Supreme
A-Supreme

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperVixenXo Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:45 pm

Tom - I was def. including you in the minus a few lol. I don't think you're trash and other than friendly competition in games. You are a gem.

Oiyref - Dan is the most honest person I know and he tells me you're a gem...A goddess even. That is a high compliment and I'll have to take his word for it. xoxo. So no, you're not trash lol.
SuperVixenXo
SuperVixenXo

Back to top Go down

Post by Oiyref Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:08 pm

Well thank you! Dan and I are becoming fast buddies, so that's nice to hear. He has nice things to say about you guys too.

Quick burying of a hatchet on my part, and hopefully we can start a new friendship too!

I didn't appreciate how you and Garrett treated me in the game. I know we weren't working together, but Kim, it's almost like you were being completely dismissive of me by saying "Who is this guy?" and "I'm nominating Tom and his partner whose name I can't pronounce." I had dropped my name several times, and I was the post or two above you a lil while before you, so it wouldn't have been that hard to just read my sn and copy it. What I got from those comments were "He's not worth knowing". And Garrett, the only thing you've EVER said to me was "I'm a guy. Bitch." It wasn't playful, and it wasn't cute, and I didn't appreciate it. I'm sorry I confused you guys with Alexa and Cindy. I'm meeting a lot of new people in this game, and it was an honest mistake not worthy of such an unnecessarily aggressive comment.

You'll see I'm a genuine and really easy going guy. This is in fact the first "drama" I've ever created, haha. But I felt like it had to be said. My feelings aren't hurt or anything, but it was disheartening to met with such apathetic hostility out of nowhere. I treat everyone with respect. All I ask is the same, and I felt you gus denied it.

But let's move on and get to know each other now that the stress of the game is over Very Happy  Welcome to our crazy abode!
Oiyref
Oiyref

Back to top Go down

Post by Spooky33 Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:10 pm

I swear I was being playful when I said "I'm a guy. Bitch" That's me joking. Ask anyone.

I actually campaigned for ya'll to stay, I just couldn't pull it off. But I swear I learned your name quick and have since used it.
Spooky33
Spooky33

Back to top Go down

Post by Oiyref Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:16 pm

Well geez, get to know me a lil first! How was I supposed to know? lol

But I'm glad we hashed that out because I obviously took it a little too personally.

Thanks for campaigning for me! That's nice to hear =)
Oiyref
Oiyref

Back to top Go down

Post by Spooky33 Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:18 pm

Yeah whoops. I have such a brash sense of humor that I don't even realize that the other person might not know that Laughing I'd love to get to know you though because you seem like a nice person. We need more of those around here.
Spooky33
Spooky33

Back to top Go down

Post by Oiyref Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:37 pm

Thanks  Very Happy 
Oiyref
Oiyref

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperVixenXo Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:05 pm

tbh I really didn't know who you were. I was not alone. I forgot Tom was even in the game At one point. I didn't mean who is this guy like "who is this guy where did he come from" I meant it like who are you? bc I am not really on IMDb anymore and I didn't know who you were. I also didn't know who Kevin was either and made the same comment. But, he was Dillon's partner and Dillon is very loud where as Tom was quiet. I would never treat Tom badly. He is a Blink 182 after all, lol I made a bad joke bc I cannot say your user name properly... I was made fun of when I tried. So I was being funny..I know you didn't see it that way but the struggle is real. I also didn't know your real name or I would have said it, Geoff. As for Garrett, he calls me a bitch and sometimes his mom (and no I am not joking right now lol. She calls him that too..all in good fun of course). Garrett had made a deal with you and Tom that I was not aware of. He can vouch. Had I known I wouldn't have nominated y'all lol. When he told me of this deal, you guys were nominated. I really am sorry you felt that I dismissed you. I'd never do that. You have only seen me being part of the drama. You haven't really seen how I am with my friends or people I like. I am always nice to people I first meet unless they give me a reason not to be. I would like to apologize and start fresh Smile
SuperVixenXo
SuperVixenXo

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperVixenXo Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:07 pm

and Geoff, please feel free to add me on Skype...Kiminem328

Smile
SuperVixenXo
SuperVixenXo

Back to top Go down

Post by Spooky33 Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:08 pm

Same, spookster33

You too Kevin
Spooky33
Spooky33

Back to top Go down

Post by kyogre123 Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:10 pm

Geoff love <33333333
kyogre123
kyogre123

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperVixenXo Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:12 pm

Geoff is a nice guy. He reminds me of my Hen-Hen!
SuperVixenXo
SuperVixenXo

Back to top Go down

Post by DDTea Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:15 pm

SuperVixenXo wrote:and Geoff, please feel free to add me on Skype...Kiminem328

Smile
oh i see how it is
DDTea
DDTea

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperVixenXo Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:21 pm

Kevin, you can also add me lol. I was just talking to him atm.
SuperVixenXo
SuperVixenXo

Back to top Go down

Post by DDTea Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:24 pm

mmmhm. i see how you do hunty :p
DDTea
DDTea

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperVixenXo Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:29 pm

i accepted you, hunty lol