Power of Veto #5

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Re: Power of Veto #5

Post by SuperVixenXo on Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:04 pm

David, shit did get serious! I lied about my name ONE TIME...MY AGE ONE TIME...This guy has been so many ages, genders, sexual preferences my head spins. Yet has the nerve to say I lied about me and my relatives having cancer. I don't fucking think so and FYI - MY AUNT IS NOT GETTING BETTER. SHE'S DYING...So I do NOT apologize for anything I have said here tonight. Normally I'd feel bad and I'd never tell anyone I hope they get cancer but, Damn. What a piece of fucking shit!
avatar
SuperVixenXo

Posts : 357
Join date : 2014-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Power of Veto #5

Post by DanielB on Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:07 pm

Umm? I didn't hack Garrett's Facebook? I simply searched him because we lived in the same state and were friends a long time ago.

Garrett go away. I said that years ago, and I never commented on if my opinions changed. Kim says she doesn't believe things I say, so how can I believe what she says when she has done the same things I did?

I notice in fights you always have to go back in time to fight with me. I don't ever bring up you hacking my accounts and deleting the IMDb one OR you pretending to be some hot girl named Kaycee and actually having a relationship with someone pretending to be her.

It's been said before, I didn't want anyone to know who I was because I'm scared of people like you. I was hiding who I was because I wanted to protect myself. If that makes me have split personalities than damn I guess I do.
avatar
DanielB

Posts : 301
Join date : 2014-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Power of Veto #5

Post by DanielB on Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:09 pm

You are twisting my words...lol. I was just fixing your statement and reminding you what I said years ago. I wasn't saying that at the present time I didn't believe you. I actually did grow to believe you after chatting with you at times.
avatar
DanielB

Posts : 301
Join date : 2014-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Power of Veto #5

Post by DanielB on Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:10 pm

Garrett is Kim a piece of shit for wishing me or my family gets cancer?
avatar
DanielB

Posts : 301
Join date : 2014-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Power of Veto #5

Post by Spooky33 on Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:11 pm

Don't tell me to go away. I will always stick up for my friend ESPECIALLY when you are commenting on their family's sicknesses. Don't talk about people's families. The fuck is wrong with you?

And yes you did hack my facebook because I had the fucking thing where you couldn't search my name. You got my hometown off of it and you threatened to reveal it to the entire board if I didn't use the POV on you in BB13. And that was back when I cared about privacy because I was under-age. So don't even fucking act like you're innocent because you tried to blackmail me with personal information to get further in a game you motherfucking liar. So don't even start with you acting like you're scared of people and want your privacy because you certainly didn't respect my privacy and you certainly didn't care to hack into my facebook and find out where I lived so shut the fuck up with that shit. You obviously have deep seeded issues and you blaming it on Kim is cowardly.
avatar
Spooky33

Posts : 178
Join date : 2014-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Power of Veto #5

Post by DanielB on Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:11 pm

There are only 2 genders so I've lied about my gender once. There are 3 sexual preferences, and I've been straight and then I went gay when I got to college. So no lies there. I lied about my age once when I was 13 to fit in with the rest of you who were in your early 20's at the time.
avatar
DanielB

Posts : 301
Join date : 2014-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Power of Veto #5

Post by Spooky33 on Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:13 pm

DanielB wrote:Garrett is Kim a piece of shit for wishing me or my family gets cancer?

You brought up her family first. I don't blame her for anything she's saying because she's fucking furious right now. After my granny died, dude-81 told me I was lying and I went off and called him all sorts of names I normally wouldn't have because it's my family and I got emotionally charged about it. Same thing here. Don't bring up people's family and expect them not to have an emotionally charged reaction. Normally, she wouldn't say that and I'm sure she doesn't wish that deep inside but she's extremely emotional right now, because you said she was lying about her family and herself having cancer.
avatar
Spooky33

Posts : 178
Join date : 2014-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Power of Veto #5

Post by DanielB on Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:14 pm

Lol issues? Everyone knows I'm perfectly fine. I actually invite all of you to be my Facebook friend beside the stalkers so y'all can see I'm just a normal person...

But yeah I never talked about her family tonight. She brought it up talking about something I said SEVEN years ago and I corrected her statement and said that is what I said SEVEN years ago.

Do I not have the right to defend myself on the slander?

And lol at me hacking you. Never happened bro. Totally searched.
avatar
DanielB

Posts : 301
Join date : 2014-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Power of Veto #5

Post by SuperVixenXo on Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:14 pm

Yes, you did hack his facebook. I believe him wayy more than I believe a piece of shit like yourself who has lied about their identity 500 times. As for you saying that years ago...Zuchini's survivor that I played in was NOT years ago. You are insane! Me and Alicia did hack your account bc you were being a fucking bitch. Kind of like you are now only worse. Telling people to kill themselves then blaming on your period..WTF? lmao.

I pretended to be Kaycee for LESS than a year and I had permission to use her pictures. Which I have proven and real Kaycee has skyped and played tengaged with us so LMAO AT YOU. Did you have permission to be Danielle Addison...or Daniel Berkely or whatever the hell name you've had. Your lie went on for over 6 years. Mine went on for about 6 months. As for me dating someone under that identity...WRONG! They knew who I was which is why I was so fucking pissed off when I found out they had lied to me after I told them who I was.

If you bring Kaycee up, I am not bothered by it. I have apologized for anything I did as Kaycee and embrace it and now laugh about it. Unlike you who hasn't apologized for anything and continued to lie for five more years after you got caught.

There's nothing you can say that bothers me anymore. Everyone has seen how quick you change your story and what kind of piece of shit you are right here right now. I know who I am...I've been ON CAM WITH PEOPLE. They are on my real facebook...They've spoken to cousins, uncles, brother, sister, and my Mama. I have nothing to hide boo! I am going on vacation in my brand new car with Garrett this month...not that he doesn't already know who I am...You make me laugh..You're fucking ridiculous.
avatar
SuperVixenXo

Posts : 357
Join date : 2014-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Power of Veto #5

Post by DanielB on Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:14 pm

Are you fucking slow? She brought it up first!!! Lmao
avatar
DanielB

Posts : 301
Join date : 2014-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Power of Veto #5

Post by Spooky33 on Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:15 pm

DanielB wrote:Are you fucking slow? She brought it up first!!! Lmao

Yes but you brought up not believing her family had cancer. Are you fucking slow?
avatar
Spooky33

Posts : 178
Join date : 2014-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Power of Veto #5

Post by DanielB on Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:16 pm

Lmao 6 years? I became DanielB15 when I was guess what? FIFTEEN dense girl.

So I was Danielle for like 2 years. Lol at you saying 6
avatar
DanielB

Posts : 301
Join date : 2014-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Power of Veto #5

Post by DanielB on Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:17 pm

I didn't say I didn't believe they had cancer now, I said that back then that is what I said. I was owning up for saying what I said back then. I didn't mean now.
avatar
DanielB

Posts : 301
Join date : 2014-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Power of Veto #5

Post by Spooky33 on Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:17 pm

And lol at me hacking you. Never happened bro. Totally searched.

Then how do you explain how you found me when I had my privacy setting to where you couldn't search me unless you were my friend. Obviously you did more than search. Lie if you'd like to make yourself look better but I'm not gonna sit here and lie for you.
avatar
Spooky33

Posts : 178
Join date : 2014-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Power of Veto #5

Post by Spooky33 on Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:18 pm

DanielB wrote:I didn't say I didn't believe they had cancer now, I said that back then that is what I said. I was owning up for saying what I said back then. I didn't mean now.

Then here's some good advice. When bringing up people's family, be extremely clear in your intent. No vagueness AT ALL. Because people give a shit about their family and will go from 0 to 100 in a split second.
avatar
Spooky33

Posts : 178
Join date : 2014-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Power of Veto #5

Post by SuperVixenXo on Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:19 pm

You were Daniel for 6 years...Only 2 years ago did you finally come clean AS Dillon..So yes honey you lied for a total of 6 years. Do your math?
avatar
SuperVixenXo

Posts : 357
Join date : 2014-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Power of Veto #5

Post by DanielB on Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:19 pm

I typed in your email. I figured since we were from the same state that's how I saw you?
avatar
DanielB

Posts : 301
Join date : 2014-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Power of Veto #5

Post by SuperVixenXo on Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:20 pm

and then to sit here and say NO ONE believed me..That is speaking for a very large group of people. and then to say it was years ago...it was not years ago. He said this when I was in Zuchini's survivor. Dead fucking Island.
avatar
SuperVixenXo

Posts : 357
Join date : 2014-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Power of Veto #5

Post by DanielB on Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:20 pm

Okay pause. Daniel was me with a fake name lol. I told the hangout people a long ass time ago I just kept going by Daniel because of everything and they all understood.
avatar
DanielB

Posts : 301
Join date : 2014-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Power of Veto #5

Post by Spooky33 on Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:21 pm

DanielB wrote:I typed in your email. I figured since we were from the same state that's how I saw you?

I have no idea how that would be. Only my friends on facebook could search me. You must have a super computer or something.
avatar
Spooky33

Posts : 178
Join date : 2014-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Power of Veto #5

Post by SuperVixenXo on Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:21 pm

My Aunt has ONLY had cancer for 1 year...and 2 months...This was said AFTER she got sick...come again please.
avatar
SuperVixenXo

Posts : 357
Join date : 2014-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Power of Veto #5

Post by SuperVixenXo on Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:22 pm

You told people AFTER I told Angie that your name wasn't Daniel...as soon as I told her you revealed it..2 years ago was not a long ass time
avatar
SuperVixenXo

Posts : 357
Join date : 2014-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Power of Veto #5

Post by DanielB on Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:22 pm

Kim why are you playing victim? I said that a long time ago and keep saying that i don't feel the same way after we had discussions.

You will probably think it's funny, but (as Kevin will back up) my family buried my uncle last Wednesday. He passed away from cancer.
avatar
DanielB

Posts : 301
Join date : 2014-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Power of Veto #5

Post by Spooky33 on Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:24 pm

DanielB wrote:You will probably think it's funny, but (as Kevin will back up) my family buried my uncle last Wednesday. He passed away from cancer.

Then you should understand that family having cancer isn't something to scoff at or lie about. I don't think you're lying about your uncle passing because people don't do that. My grandpa died from cancer. My aunt & uncle survived cancer. It's not something you joke about. It's not something you claim others are lying about. It's a really big deal.
avatar
Spooky33

Posts : 178
Join date : 2014-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Power of Veto #5

Post by SuperVixenXo on Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:24 pm

well, if that's the case then you should think before speaking because the way you said that seemed like you thought that now and so did everyone else...I am sorry but 5 people out of 1,000 is not everyone. I am not a victim but don't fucking talk about my family and then expect me to sit here and not say anything. You said this AFTER my aunt found out she was sick...ONLY A YEAR AND TWO MONTHS AGO...THAT WAS NOT A LONG ASS TIME AGO. OMFG.
avatar
SuperVixenXo

Posts : 357
Join date : 2014-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Power of Veto #5

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum