Big Brother Tandem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Power of Veto #5

+13
SuperVixenXo
DDTea
mikey_elite
casaresanto
Arik
Alco
reid_alexa
Cindyfan
WCW
Alaina
Iraheto
DanielB
sourxgumxrocks
17 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Power of Veto #5 - Page 3 Empty Re: Power of Veto #5

Post by SuperVixenXo Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:07 pm

Where I am from I'd knock the teeth in of someone who used the word fag and they best never call me a cunt...
SuperVixenXo
SuperVixenXo

Back to top Go down

Post by Alco Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:07 pm

SuperVixenXo wrote:He's drunk ^

Fair enough, I talk out of my ass too sometimes when I am inebriated. Cheers Javi
Alco
Alco

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperVixenXo Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:08 pm

The way he's talking..He's REALLY drunk.
SuperVixenXo
SuperVixenXo

Back to top Go down

Post by DDTea Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:08 pm

thats what i mean. both are offensive to people. my thing is why jump on dillon for one and not the other person for the other?
DDTea
DDTea

Back to top Go down

Post by Cindyfan Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:09 pm

Lol Drunk Javi.
Cindyfan
Cindyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperVixenXo Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:09 pm

bc If I had called him that, He'd be all over it. We have gay people in this game who might be offended by the word "fag". It offends me and I am not even gay.
SuperVixenXo
SuperVixenXo

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperVixenXo Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:10 pm

I am going now...cookout with my famster!
SuperVixenXo
SuperVixenXo

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielB Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:11 pm

She loves to be on my nuts Kev.

And bish whatever I don't have multiple personalities. Laughing

Power of Veto #5 - Page 3 Tumblr_mw2s1bWzSy1rb6zr4o1_r1_500
DanielB
DanielB

Back to top Go down

Post by Iraheto Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:11 pm

im not that drunk its 8 pm. im serious congrats alexa or cindy or whoever did it. i would be a hsppy drunk though its my 3 day weekend
Iraheto
Iraheto

Back to top Go down

Post by DDTea Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:12 pm

i dont know how dillon has been with yall but the one i see on fb and instagram is cool as fuck and girlfriend is definitely fam lol
DDTea
DDTea

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperVixenXo Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:14 pm

I never wanna be on your nuts, Dillon..EVER!

and You do have multiple personalities..You have been everything from a girl to straight to gay. They make medication for that. Check it out sometime.

Kevin, the kid has told me to KILL MYSELF before. I am sorry but no respect for anyone like that.
SuperVixenXo
SuperVixenXo

Back to top Go down

Post by Alco Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:15 pm

Iraheto wrote:im not that drunk its 8 pm. im serious congrats alexa or cindy or whoever did it. i would be a hsppy drunk though its my 3 day weekend

I had a 4 day weekend... *be* jealous.  bounce 
Alco
Alco

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielB Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:16 pm

I can't remember that but if I did it was almost 7 years ago.

Earth to beluga, I'm perfectly sane. You have a sick unhealthy crazed obsession with me.
DanielB
DanielB

Back to top Go down

Post by Iraheto Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:16 pm

Crying or Very sad i dont know what those feel like anymore
Iraheto
Iraheto

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperVixenXo Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:17 pm

Sweetie, the ONLY time you come up in conversation is when you're following me around to post whereever I post, making little comments toward me without saying my name, or making SPs to come at me on a personal level. Talk shit about my relatives that have cancer. Including my mother.
SuperVixenXo
SuperVixenXo

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperVixenXo Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:18 pm

and tbh, i don't care if it was 15 years ago. You still did it.
SuperVixenXo
SuperVixenXo

Back to top Go down

Post by Alco Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:20 pm

Iraheto wrote:Crying or Very sad i dont know what those feel like anymore

It equates to about the same thing as a 3 day weekend, but instead of trudging through work on monday hungover, you get to spend the sunday in bed breaking the 4th of the 7 deadly sins
Alco
Alco

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielB Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:22 pm

1. I don't follow you around posting? You guys can check my imdb posting history. This dumb hoe even says she doesn't go on IMDb. Laughing I'm posting In this game because there are only so many threads and I don't have to mutter your name eww.

2. Sockpuppets? I seriously don't have time for that. I don't play many games anymore and I don't care about the games board. I am usually roaming the Big Brother/Survivor, General Hospital, and Real Housewives boards. Get it together sweetie. Like I've said before, people who have me on Facebook & Insta see that I'm constantly busy and don't have time to stalk you.

3. I said I DOUBT THEY HAVE CANCER BECAUSE NO ONE EVER BELIEVED you back then.

4. You hacked me and harassed me when I was 14 and you were like 28.
DanielB
DanielB

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_elite Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:15 pm

LOL. So many missed pages. Okay, to DDTea, Kevin I think your name is(?), my post was in reply to you. I don't so much care if you asked if I was gay, it was just the way it was presented. There is nothing wrong with wanting to meet other gay people at all, and there are several of them on this board, and if you stick around long enough I'm sure you'll meet some nice ones.

Yes, my shirt does say boyfriend stealer because my partner's shirt is girlfriend stealer and yes, I'm gay. The only thing I will say is that you are going on about women's rights and how if you call someone a cunt where you live you get your teeth kicked in, so clearly you are not a fan of those who use that word. Well, I was the one who accurately called Cindy a cunt, but that didn't stop you for shooting me a good luck PM in the last hoh, so your issue with the word must not be very great.

I have no comment on the use of Dillon saying fag. It may not be politically correct, but at the end of the day this is an online game that shouldn't affect our real lives and upset us to the point of it being a big deal. It was said, you don't agree with it so don't give it attention. I don't personally condone the use of it, but its just a word and its not hurting anyone. He is feeling strongly that he is leaving so let him do whatever, and soon enough you won't have to see him anymore.

And Javier, I would love to have a drink with you bud, lord knows I need it haha. Though I don't think Aria made their banner. I find it interesting that Travis was a judge and that they won considering Travis has made banners and posters for Cindy in the past, but at the end of the day who cares? It was a good banner, it deserved to win and whether they made it or someone made it for them, Cindy and Alexa rightfully earned the POV either through their own hard work or through the hard work of someone willing to help them and it is what it is. Let them enjoy their victory.
mikey_elite
mikey_elite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arik Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:18 pm

ok fuck alco and javi for bragging about their days off.
Arik
Arik

Back to top Go down

Post by DDTea Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:33 pm

did i say i personally had a problem with the word cunt? dont think i did which is why i didnt pay attention to who said it. my thing is this. Kim said sge had a problem with the word fag because it offended gays. why not have a problem with a word extremely offensive to women? why is spooky callin dillon a pirce of shit for that word but not you for cunt? anyway i got my answer and am keepin it movin. the two words are just words to me that i dont care to use. i just questioned why jump on one and not the other. My pm to you was just my way of findin common ground and nothin more. good luck
DDTea
DDTea

Back to top Go down

Post by Spooky33 Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:52 pm

Are you really going to go there? Don't ever fucking talk about other people's relatives being sick. That is the lowest thing you can do. You are such a little prick. You're obnoxious, self-centered, offensive, and you really need to do some soul searching and figure yourself the fuck out because you've been every gender and sexual orientation on this website and that's not healthy. But don't start talking about people's family. Call me ugly or Kim fat but don't talk about family. That's fucking low.
Spooky33
Spooky33

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperVixenXo Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:54 pm

DanielB wrote:1. I don't follow you around posting? You guys can check my imdb posting history. This dumb hoe even says she doesn't go on IMDb. Laughing I'm posting In this game because there are only so many threads and I don't have to mutter your name eww.

2. Sockpuppets? I seriously don't have time for that. I don't play many games anymore and I don't care about the games board. I am usually roaming the Big Brother/Survivor, General Hospital, and Real Housewives boards. Get it together sweetie. Like I've said before, people who have me on Facebook & Insta see that I'm constantly busy and don't have time to stalk you.

4. You hacked me and harassed me when I was 14 and you were like 28.

1 and 2: I left IMDb bc you and your sps honey..

3. Do you think they believe someone like you...who can't even decide which gender they are? or what name they have on which given day? Also, I love how you say "no one" believed me..That would mean everyone correct me if I am wrong? Everyone I talk to on a regular basis and even some that I don't talk to on a regular basis know that I am not lying. About my mom, my aunt, nor myself having cancer. Who would lie about that? Have you never heard of karma? Also, I have people from here on my REAL facebook with my real life friends/family. I want to show people on here just how trashy you are..

My mother after she had her BREAST removed from breast cancer.
Power of Veto #5 - Page 3 580330_10152133253960333_1503037457_n

My beautiful Aunt....with no hair from chemo
Power of Veto #5 - Page 3 2z5j66t

It ashamed these two wonderful people had to suffer while you don't. I hope YOU get cancer or your family so you will know how that feels. I know what it feels like to throw up and have NO energy to cancer and chemo...I also know what it feels like to lose someone to cancer. I hope karma deals you the shittest hand ever.

4. Like the time you hacked Garrett's facebook and threatened to tell everyone where he lived in real life. All I wanted you to do is admit you're not a girl from NY who is rich and fucks her professor.
SuperVixenXo
SuperVixenXo

Back to top Go down

Post by reid_alexa Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:54 pm

Just to jump in David made his and Arias banner, not Aria. So don't steal his thunder.

reid_alexa

Back to top Go down

Post by Alco Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:01 pm

reid_alexa wrote:Just to jump in David made his and Arias banner, not Aria. So don't steal his thunder.

Glad someone recognizes the hard 15 min I put into that <3

And I tap out of the drama here after that last one from Kim... I don't even know how to take that in. Shit got serious quick.
Alco
Alco

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next