Random thoughts

Go down

Random thoughts

Post by Angel_Of_Purgatory on Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:46 pm

I think if people saw the angry thoughts that go through my head when the Mercbot alliance gets entitled they'd be shocked.

Angel_Of_Purgatory

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Random thoughts

Post by Kristenbellfan09 on Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:51 pm

<3

Kristenbellfan09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel_Of_Purgatory on Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:37 pm

What a mess. So for two and a half days except for generator gas (and all of Sunday lines for phone and Internet were down so I couldn't get any access even with a generator), I had no power thanks to that storm, and I apparently missed a lot of crap since then.

I don't bother getting involved in all of that drama because even though I could, it wouldn't fix anything. We'd all just keep yelling at each other and I'm sure there are things about me they could bring up for a insult, but I'd rather not hear it and I'm sure we're all good people outside of these boards. It just brings a fire out in all of us that in some people is more ragey than others. I'm sure my quietness (and Shay's) is probably making us look like we're not really playing, but trust me, we are. I'm involved in every discussion of my alliance in who to put up and when I'm around (and have power), I do try in every challenge.

I'm sure I'll see some comments in the jury house I won't agree with (probably from Tom since he seems to have a problem with my less bombastic and more getting by and not making enemies style, oh and I'm not quitting for any allies, that was a particularly draining game. To be honest I wouldn't even be here if Shay hadn't practically hung into my ankles begging for a partner). But oh well. I don't have extreme challenge prowess and I have a harder time than most setting up fake deals because I know when it's time to vote them out I'm going to feel bad. So I end up in very similar situations most of the time because I don't want to be the super bitch hurting people.

What world am I living in that the only people I like left in the game are Cherry and her partner?

I have no idea what I did to Alexa and Cindy since aside from being mildly annoyed with them from time to time, I've never had a bad word to say to them. I think they're very strong girls and although I don't know what went on last night with the competition, I could believe reasonably that either pair could have won it because they're challenge beasts. Some might say Merc's doing it for them, but I've seen Cindy challenge whore in games before and I doubt it was all someone else. So I think they are that good.

I just wanted to get this all out. I'm a pretty shy person so unfortunately a lot of times even in confessionals I don't write them as much as I probably should.

Angel_Of_Purgatory

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel_Of_Purgatory on Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:29 am

Big move time. Recruiting the girls. They have no one else in this game and might as well shake things up. There's obviously a big alliance with Andre/Javi/Kim/Spooky/Arik/Mikey/Jimmy/Alaina and what happens to me and Shay and Cher/Will after the girls are gone? This could backfire, but it's best to be friendly with both sides.

Angel_Of_Purgatory

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel_Of_Purgatory on Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:30 am

Up against Alexa and Cindy. I actually kind of want to take them to final 2 now because with the amount of hate they get, aside from 2 obvious votes from the Merc pair and Dillon, everyone else might not respect them enough to give them the win and call it rigged. A lot of people have suspicion about that. I don't actually think it's true and I''m 99% sure they're good enough to actually win those challenges on the own, but it doesn't really hurt me to let other pairs think that.

Angel_Of_Purgatory

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel_Of_Purgatory on Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:56 am

I've gone back and forth between voting for both pairs, and I think I've come to a decision. It's not based on friendship despite what most people will think, it's having seen the game play out and knowing what the likely scenarios would have been if things had gone differently.

Alexa and Cindy, if you read this, I hope you know I regret my first angry confessional. I was annoyed mostly at your guy friends, but I'll take it back in regards to calling it the "Merc alliance" because I did gain respect for you in later weeks.

Angel_Of_Purgatory

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum