Our story veto

Go down

Re: Our story veto

Post by CaptainJimmy18 on Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:28 am

Once upon a time there lived a very happy man named Justin. He had a wife named Cindy and two happy children, both named Kevin. To avoid any confusion they called one of the Kevin's big Kevin because he was exactly 2 inches taller than his twin brother. Times were good for Justin, Cindy and the Kevins but the world they lived in was a dark place so Justin hired an old astronaut by the name of danger Dan who piloted the first ever launch to Pluto with his former co-pilot Garrett. Dan was in charge of flying an old C298 space shuttle to a utopian planet where Justin's brother Javi lived with his wife Kim and their son Geoff. This journey would give the Kevins the life their parents wanted for them.

On the day of the shuttle launch Justin and Cindy were very sad and they cried as they wished the Kevins goodbye. Danger Dan and his co-pilots Arik and Mikey prepared the ship for launch. It was a rickety ship, which had seen its better days about 20 years prior but these two were the best pilots money could buy. When the ship launched it seemed as if the ship would explode but the old shuttle held stout and Justin and Cindy watched as their sons left them for a better life.

Upon arrival Kevin was scared but big Kevin assured him that uncle Javi would take care of them no matter what and this was after all a utopian planet where nothing could go wrong. Big Kevin was right but what he didn't realize is that the planet may be utopian but only the native people of the planet were capable of having utopian personalities to mirror the planet. Immigrants such as Javi and his wife Kim could easily be influenced to evil and he had a deep dark vendetta against his little brother Justin. Years earlier Justin had stolen Javi's high school girlfriend Alexa and together they played more than a few rounds of hide the little Canadian. Javi never forgot, even when Alexa left earth to live on Jupiter with her current love Aria.

After the Kevins were settled in and had their things moved into Javi and Kim's son Dillon's room they went to the park so Dillon could show them how peaceful the planet was. Javi watched them leave and then he turned to Kim and said "I need to kill those Kevins! It's the only way I can take revenge on Justin!!" Kim supported her man so she agreed and she called in an expert hit man.

The hit man was a man in his late 30's named David. However, David was a native of the planet and practiced the utopian religion of topianity and therefore did not let things become imperfect. David listened closely as Javi and Kim told him the situation and how much they were willing to pay. After a long pause David nodded and frowned "you want me to kill two children? Yeahhhh no I don't think so. Not mention it goes against our planet and the national religion. No way. If you want this deed carried out hire a foreign hit man." Kim was confused and scratched her head as she asked how he can claim to be an expert hit man if he didn't kill people. David smiled. "Well, the ad has a typo, it's supposed to say expert titman. You see, I know my tits and I've seen every race of tit and that includes the 29 different races from the android galaxy." Javi was pissed and picked David up and threw him out of his house.

Later that night, the Kevins and Dillon were playing at the park when Tom walked up. "My dad says your uncle is trying to kill you two. He thought my dad was some hit man assassin thing and tried to hire him to do it" Tom said with a laugh. "Why are you telling us this?" asked Big Kevin. Tom Shrugged "well when you're a member of the topian church you learn to tell the truth and to help thy neighbor." Big Kevin was worried now, he looked at his brother and then looked at Dillon before grabbing his brother and running off to a hiding spot to talk.

While the Kevins were talking about how to defeat evil uncle Javi, Jimmy and Andre walked by and overheard the plan. "yo dudes who are you defeating? We want in" said Jimmy. "Yeah bros we love fighting and stuff" added Andre. The Kevins looked at each other and Kevin asked why they wanted to help them. "It's a topianity thing man, we just help out other people and try to make life perfect." Jimmy said dully. Reluctantly the Kevins agreed, they could use the backup and together they made a plan to use Andre's dad’s ray gun to zap Javi and freeze him for 200 years. It would happen at 9:00. Jimmy would ring the doorbell and run, then Kevin and Andre would grab hold of evil uncle Javi while big Kevin zapped him...

Javi was pacing around his room. The new assassin he ordered from Neptune was late. She was a stealthy alien named Alaina who had piled up an intergalactic bounty of 1,000,000 mercury dollars which was of course the standard currency. It was 8:23 when Alaina arrived. She walked into the house armed with guns and knives. "It's about time..." Javi started but Alaina shh'd him. "Don't talk. Slide a picture of the target across the table, followed by an envelope of money" Alaina said while rolling her eyes. Javi was shocked that anybody dare speak to him in such a manner but he did as she said. After looking at the picture Alaina frowned. "Yeah these little coffin fillers are in your bushes right now. I saw them when I came in." "What??" Exclaimed Javi as the doorbell rang.
Jimmy ran down around the back of the house after ringing the doorbell where he ran into Merriska. "You need to get out of here Merriska, big stuff is about to go down!" he yelled. Big Kevin waited for his uncle to come out. The door started to open but it wasn't Javi, it was Alaina but it was too late, Kevin and Andrew grabbed her as Big Kevin zapped her with his ray gun. Alaina was instantly frozen in a plastergenic state. Javi came to the door next but Big Kevin was too shocked to shot again. Javi grabbed the pistol that Alaina had dropped and aimed it at Big Kevin, this knocked him to his senses and he aimed his zapper at Javi.

"STOP!" yelled Andre. "Do you know how much she's worth? 1,000,000 mercury dollars!! It's in the Daily Utop, don't you read???" This made Javi and Big Kevin lower their weapons. "What do you say uncle? Shall we stop trying to shoot each other, split the money and call it even?" Javi scratched his head "you know, whatever that sounds good with me." Javi threw down his pistol and right after Big Kevin throw is zapper down too.

With the help of Jimmy and Andre, the Kevins and Javi wheeled the frozen block of Alaina to the police station. When they got to the station two officers named Shay and Taylor helped them find the captain, Will. Space police ranger Will was delighted to see the famed assassin in his station. "Hey Marie come check this out!" Will yelled to his secretary Marie. "This is one hell of a day, I tell yah. Why don't you go to the vault and give these lads the reward money."

After that fateful day, the Kevins got a long with their uncle and his family and they lived happily ever after. Because that's what you do in a Utopian society.
CaptainJimmy18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainJimmy18 on Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:28 am

Best I could do lol if you want to make one that's better feel free cause this isn't gonna win but I tried!
CaptainJimmy18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sourxgumxrocks on Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:22 am

You said that last time and look what happened <3
sourxgumxrocks
Admin

View user profile http://bbtandem.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainJimmy18 on Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:50 am