Big Brother Tandem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introductory Survey

3 posters

Go down

Introductory Survey Empty Introductory Survey

Post by sourxgumxrocks Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:22 pm

Introductory Interview

Welcome to Big Brother Tandem: Scylla & Charybdis! Thanks once again for signing up and participating in the inaugural installment of this new series! Please complete the following brief survey. If there is any information you are uncomfortable with sharing, feel free to make things up.

1. Why are you guys the ultimate pair?
2. Do you plan to have the same allies, or do you plan to branch out?
3. Winning competitions, or great social game?
4. What is your duo's biggest weakness? Strength?
5. Is there anyone or anything you're not looking forward to?

Thanks for completing this survey!

Feel free to use this space to rant, to strategize, to ramble, to vote, do whatever your little heart desires. No one will be able to see your confessional space until the season wraps up. The only ones who can see it are the me and you.

Feel free to contact myself or my cohosts (kyogre123) on here, on IMDb, or on Skype should you have any questions, issues, or concerns. We will do our best to respond promptly and efficiently.

Contact Information:

John (sourxgumxrocks)
John's IMDb profile
Skype username: johnm0593

Henry (kyogre123)
Henry's IMDb profile
Skype username: TBA
sourxgumxrocks
sourxgumxrocks
Admin

https://bbtandem.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Introductory Survey Empty Re: Introductory Survey

Post by Straightloonz Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:00 pm

We should be team Alpha HELLLLLO
Straightloonz
Straightloonz

Back to top Go down

Post by sourxgumxrocks Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:04 pm

Hello
sourxgumxrocks
sourxgumxrocks
Admin

https://bbtandem.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by A-Supreme Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:36 pm

1. Why are you guys the ultimate pair?

Best friends, yo. He's the jelly to my peanut butter, the cheese to my crackers, you get the idea. We're fiercely loyal to each other and pretty much have an unbreakable bond. I suspect we'll be the top of the target list because people know how dangerous we are separately, much less together. If I was against us, I'd want us gone too.

2. Do you plan to have the same allies, or do you plan to branch out?

Well, I suspect we're going to have different allies for sure. I have heard from two individuals already. Alexa and Justin are like oil and water, whereas I happen to enjoy her quite a bit. Meanwhile, Tom is already messaging me and while Justin and he like each other, I see him as a snake's oil salesman despite how much I like him as a person or player (when I'm a host, anyway). So, we will probably keep separate company but compare notes the way we always do.

3. Winning competitions, or great social game?

We're the ultimate combination. Justin is a challenge beast, and I am strategic and social as fuck. We can also take up each other's roles as well if need be; I can win challenges when I really have to, and Justin is strategic and social as well. So, if we're both on our game, we're going to be a FORCE in this game!

4. What is your duo's biggest weakness? Strength?

The strength lies in how different yet similar we are, which I discussed in the last answer. As for weakness, Justin is about 10X as competitive and ruthless as I am whereas I am more diplomatic and try to make as few waves as possible, mostly because it's not good business for me to be alienating anybody on the boards since I host quite a bit. Plus, communication may be an issue at times, since our work schedules don't always make playing games convenient or easy, especially as a pair.

5. Is there anyone or anything you're not looking forward to?

I will speak for myself only here. I feel like I am in a state of harmony with mostly everyone on the games board, and I'm not really looking forward to getting back into the messiness of games and screwing up the harmony that I've established with mostly everyone. I'm not dreading playing the game with anybody in particular, but there are some close friends in this cast and I'm not sure a game will be worth pissing them off. It could be a rocky road ahead.

Sorry for taking so long, John. Razz
A-Supreme
A-Supreme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down