CAST ASSESSMENTS AMG

Go down

CAST ASSESSMENTS AMG

Post by Cherryyy on Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:28 am

Arik_the_Amazing & Mikey_Elite - Team Amazelite - Mikey <33333333333333333333 These two will probably dominate in challenges, and hopefully they will align with us because Mikey and I are bff. Also, hopefully they will get targeted before we do, because they're clearly a strong team :X

A-Supreme & StraightLoonz - Team Alpha Male - Justin and I are really tight, and everyone likes Danny. I don't know if we will work with them or not, this team will be kind of high in demand, but I'm gonna try to get them in our corner.

Alaina-24 & CaptainJimmy18 - Team Demi Lovato - I don't really talk to either of them anymore, but I don't mind them. They might end up working with some people I dislike in this game though. Also the last game I played with them me and Nat backstabbed Jimmy, so I don't think they'd want to work with us.

reid_alexa & imsexyniknowit - Team Bitchyniknowit - No comment on them really. If there were other all girl teams I'm sure Cindy would want an all girls alliance, but there's not. Alexa would never work with me and I have no real desire to work with them either, so I am not seeing any relationship between their team and ours.

DanielB204 & DDTea - Team Kenya Moore - I love these guys. Kevin is far too nice to play imdb games though. I don't know how they feel about Will cough you insulted Kevin <3 but maybe we will work with them, at the very least maybe they won't go after us, but then again maybe they will, because I think Dillon is friends with some of the teams who hate me. But Kevin is so nice I can't see him wanting to work with some of those people. Hm. this is confusing.

Alco-Holocaust & mercuzo - Team Follow the Leader - It's always strange when someone you actually like is obsessed with someone you can't stand. They will probably win a lot of challenges, but they will be on everyone's radar.

Spooky33 & SuperVixenXo - Team Southern Bitches - Yeah they both dislike me. I'm not totally sure why. Anyway, they might be good at challenges and hopefully they will target someone other than us.

oiyref & tom_delonge_ava - Team Tomoff - Amgamg I love Geoff <3 I've never played a game with him before. I want us to work with them, even though Tommy is really sneaky and shit.

casaresanto & Iraheto - Team Javre <3 - Both of them are cool people and we definitely want to work with them. I think they'll also be good at challenges and stuff, so working with them will be fun.

Cherry_is_Shameless & DubyaCeeDubya - Team Pink - OBVIOUSLY THE BEST TEAM. Who doesn't love a hot sassy redhead and her bitchy gay sidekick? Pretty sure Will is already regretting picking me as a partner <3 I hope we're Brenchel levels of hot mess, but with a victorious ending

I will do the last few people when they have official partners tomorrow <3
Cherryyy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CAST ASSESSMENTS AMG

Post by reid_alexa on Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:45 pm

reid_alexa & imsexyniknowit - Team Bitchyniknowit - No comment on them really. If there were other all girl teams I'm sure Cindy would want an all girls alliance, but there's not. Alexa would never work with me and I have no real desire to work with them either, so I am not seeing any relationship between their team and ours.

i love it.

reid_alexa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Oiyref on Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:02 pm

oiyref & tom_delonge_ava - Team Tomoff - Amgamg I love Geoff <3 I've never played a game with him before. I want us to work with them, even though Tommy is really sneaky and shit. wrote:

Aww! Love you too, Cherry! Was this really our first game together??? I guess you've been the judge of all the games I've been in, lol!
Oiyref

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherryyy on Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:10 pm

Well we both played that perfect match game, but TRAGICALLY you were not my match
Cherryyy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielB on Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:14 pm

Lol awwww <3
DanielB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content