Big Brother Tandem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jury Questionnaire

2 posters

Go down

Jury Questionnaire Empty Jury Questionnaire

Post by Mercuzo Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:24 am

Filling this out late because I didn't know about it, but just in case John wants to get all technical (although he shouldn't, because I have PretentiousGrandeur on speed-dial, ready to return).

(1) Why are you here and not in the game?

Obviously it's because this game is following what is now a never-ending trend of people/friends grouping up to target me for an early boot (i.e. that Survivor game with an Arena whose name I forget because I didn't care, and even Random Games 2, apparently). I don't blame anyone. It's just a combination of the threat I possess in games, my arrogance/"nastiness" and the fact that I don't bother kissing anyone's ass or attempt to be friendly with people I don't want to talk to. I think David would have made it further if he weren't my partner. I also believe that people, understandably, did not want Alexa and I going far, as we were an obvious two-some that wouldn't be breakable.

(2) As a juror, what will you be basing your jury vote on?

As it stands now, I'm obviously basing my vote on which team has a player in which I share a bed with, and I don't want to sleep on a couch. So that's basically my reasoning.

I do give Cherry and Will credit though, for a strong end-game and the social and strategic moves they made in shaking up the status quo.

(3) As of now, please rank the remaining pairs from most likely to win to least.

Close one. It all depends on who's bitter towards whom - some are bitter towards Alexa/Cindy for their outbursts, and some are bitter at Cherry/WCW (mainly Cherry) for in-game and out-of-game drama.

(4) Overall how would you rate your partnership?

I enjoyed working with David, although his computer nearly sent me into a rage during that first HoH. I don't like relying on other people! If I had to, I would partner up with David again in the future though, as I think he is a strong, "complete" player, and possesses one of the best social games I've seen. Like I said though, it's just a shame that he was partnered with me. Had he been partnered with one of his other previous allies, like Cindy or one of his iBB friends - maybe even Borin! - he would have gone further, I think. Maybe not won (the "friendship alliance" was too big), but further than second boot.

(5) Any regrets? Any comments on the game in regards to the hosting, the players, the format, etc? Criticism and compliments are greatly appreciated. I know it was rough but it is still an experiment and I will work on these for next season if this one is a success.

No regrets. I wasn't planning on coming back to an IMDb game for a while, but if I had to come back, I guess this one wasn't the worst to be a part of. As this is my last game for the foreseeable future, I'm glad that I got to be a part of this dramatic cast and get my hands dirty. Riling up the likes of Javi and Dan, whom I personally previously thought were impervious to drama, was pretty fun.

Hosting-wise, I had no issues. I've never had any issues with a game hosted by John before, and that remains true. The complaints about "cliques", while somewhat valid, is a dilemma that can't be solved for games in which have an "All-Star" feel. The only way of avoiding it is by following Javi's iBB method of casting new players.
Mercuzo
Mercuzo

Back to top Go down

Jury Questionnaire Empty Re: Jury Questionnaire

Post by Mercuzo Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:28 am

I'll amend my last statement:

A situation with "cliques" is also avoided in Survivor games (at least those with 2+ tribes and no gimmicks with cross-voting or something), as "cliques" are naturally split and forced to do battle. Whereas in a Big Brother game, the people with the most friends in the game will almost definitely stay in power for a while. It's unavoidable, and has been seen time and time again.
Mercuzo
Mercuzo

Back to top Go down

Post by sourxgumxrocks Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:59 am

Thanks Aria Wink You were a gem to host to.
sourxgumxrocks
sourxgumxrocks
Admin

https://bbtandem.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down