Wow final 4

Go down

Wow final 4

Post by WCW on Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:51 pm

I had a feeling we would be the replacement but I guess we had better connections than shay, also probably didn't help that ppl knew u guys were dating but whatever, do u know who the lone vote was?

I feel better about the game now that I took a step back

Can u fill me in on any behind the scenes stuff? Sorry I left u to do everything it's just been such a disgusting game with below average hosting and control over the players but whatever

Next hoh will be interesting I think we need to strengthen our bond with the girls in case they win veto again and are the only vote I think we still good since we're the weakest team

WCW

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wow final 4

Post by sourxgumxrocks on Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:21 pm

*Final five

No one has gotten too disgusting so clearly something was done about that Wink
sourxgumxrocks
Admin

View user profile http://bbtandem.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherryyy on Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:34 pm

Hey I'm mobile now so I'll probably write a longer thing later. Um not sure on the vote, I'm guessing Javi, I think Arik probably assumed the girls would vote us out so he asked Javi to force a tie in hopes of being on before Mikey to break it. Either that or everyone DID know the girls were saving us and Andre threw them a pity vote so it wouldn't be unanimous.
Cherryyy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kyogre123 on Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:57 pm

Lol @ below average hosting. Stay strong Juan!
kyogre123

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WCW on Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:29 pm

have you seen that tara challenge henry?

and yes recently it has stopped but it was just the whole thing in general that turned me off to the game, I cant wait for this to be over, yea I realized final 5 tonight.

I think we will be going up either way tonight, probably against the girls if they don't win hoh.

if the girls win I think we are cool since we haven't really gone against them and they will probly put up javi and mikey im thinking.

I think we should go for hoh cause then we miss out on final 4 hoh, if we throw this come (not that we would win anyway) then we can see a strong team leave before the final 4 and maybe then we could win a challenge.

WCW

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherryyy on Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:05 pm

I don't know, I doubt we'll win tonight but I'm gonna try. Because we will go up if anyone except the girls win. And if the girls win veto we'll probably leave unless we can sway another person to vote in our favor. Likewise if the girls don't win hoh or veto, they leave and they're our only allies at this point so I'd prefer they didn't.
Cherryyy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WCW on Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:18 pm

i highly doubt that the girls wont win either.

WCW

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down